ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is right that in other countries every single person pays taxes not just common man. I am living in uk and I pay tax with the rate of 20% on my income. In return I get benefits of good transport facilities, free hospitals treatment, good police, fire and ambulance services and other services to have a good standard of life. But in our country Pakistan just common people give tax and rich people dont, this is not justice, this is not fair with other people.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice video,

However can someone please post exact personal assets of Imran khan or link where all these information have been posted..........because I do feel being a public figure, IK's all assets should be available to make him crystal clear candidate of poor.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol you kidding right...
Nice video,

However can someone please post exact personal assets of Imran khan or link where all these information have been posted..........because I do feel being a public figure, IK's all assets should be available to make him crystal clear candidate of poor.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol you kidding right...

Why Kidding, in order to keep record neat in clean for future, it is very much indeed,

You will find shortly load of details in this thread with all required information, I am very confident my friends will submit all required details.

Wait & watch and see........

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why Kidding, in order to keep record neat in clean for future, it is very much indeed,

You will find shortly load of details in this thread with all required information, I am very confident my friends will submit all required details.

Wait & watch and see........

Imran Khan has many enemies and he is fighting on front foot against corruption... If he had anything hidden then this media and corrupt people would have brought long ago in front of people that look this guy chants about corruption but is corrupt himself... What i have heard and read about him is that... He only owns a house in mianwaali and i think another family house in Lahore... Hospital is run by charity and so do the college... He paid 18 Lac tax so u can figure out what would be his assets and he has asked everyone to start from him about corruption and then go to anywhere else....The rule is simple, if there is something wrong with me or i have some greed in my heart i wont shout at each and every forum to fight against corruption rather i would form alliance with those who r corrupt to save myself from their wrath...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan has many enemies and he is fighting on front foot against corruption... If he had anything hidden then this media and corrupt people would have brought long ago in front of people that look this guy chants about corruption but is corrupt himself... What i have heard and read about him is that... He only owns a house in mianwaali and i think another family house in Lahore... Hospital is run by charity and so do the college... He paid 18 Lac tax so u can figure out what would be his assets and he has asked everyone to start from him about corruption and then go to anywhere else....The rule is simple, if there is something wrong with me or i have some greed in my heart i wont shout at each and every forum to fight against corruption rather i would form alliance with those who r corrupt to save myself from their wrath...

Dear FAYSKHAN,

Thanks for kind and humble observation, however my point is to ask the exact fact and figures, just to keep a track of changes happening in future.

We all are aware of IK honesty and all good deeds, however when we are in serious business than, we have to talk serious. I don't find any reason to brought details of him in Public, because he is a Public figure and quite obvious a leader of POOR.

So better to contribute concrete details in this regard, or support those who can bring needful information.

Regards.

FaisalKh

Dear FAYSKHAN,

Thanks for kind and humble observation, however my point is to ask the exact fact and figures, just to keep a track of changes happening in future.

We all are aware of IK honesty and all good deeds, however when we are in serious business than, we have to talk serious. I don't find any reason to brought details of him in Public, because he is a Public figure and quite obvious a leader of POOR.

So better to contribute concrete details in this regard, or support those who can bring needful information.

Regards.

The point is that if u have anything in possession then u can do some research about it but IF u dont HAVE apart from your home etc.... how would u be able to find something about him... Hospital and college are not his assets so they dont come up... I tried in google bing etc... but i could not find nothing.... however just type Nawaz Sharif, Zardari's assets nd look what u get... and in Pakistan, where it does not take too much to create a bogus scandal against honest people still he is safe from it...

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
The point is that if u have anything in possession then u can do some research about it but IF u dont HAVE apart from your home etc.... how would u be able to find something about him... Hospital and college are not his assets so they dont come up... I tried in google bing etc... but i could not find nothing.... however just type Nawaz Sharif, Zardari's assets nd look what u get... and in Pakistan, where it does not take too much to create a bogus scandal against honest people still he is safe from it...

Appreciate your wonderful effort.

I am sure some one should bring this information with honest intension, I am sure this has to be taken positively by all means.

If information is not veiwable on Google or any other web engine, it doesn't mean this information cannot be brought forward,

I am sure someone would bring this information.

Record has to be kept as quick as possible.

This will show the positive gesture as well as it will laid another foundation of honesty.

FaisalKh

Appreciate your wonderful effort.

I am sure some one should bring this information with honest intension, I am sure this has to be taken positively by all means.

If information is not veiwable on Google or any other web engine, it doesn't mean this information cannot be brought forward,

I am sure someone would bring this information.

Record has to be kept as quick as possible.

This will show the positive gesture as well as it will laid another foundation of honesty.

You are 100% right as we have to support and set up the system not an individual... We all should look into our own collars first and then point fingers to others... We should do accountability of ourselves first and then should talk about others... that's how we can achieve our true goals and make Pakistan an example for others... As per your saying everybody has the right to know about their leaders and I too want to know about his assets though i could not find anything on internet as most of the critics say PTI is an internet party...:P

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are 100% right as we have to support and set up the system not an individual... We all should look into our own collars first and then point fingers to others... We should do accountability of ourselves first and then should talk about others... that's how we can achieve our true goals and make Pakistan an example for others... As per your saying everybody has the right to know about their leaders and I too want to know about his assets though i could not find anything on internet as most of the critics say PTI is an internet party...:P

Truely very impressed, We have to set goal as tean, as nation......Alhamdulilah...we have honest people around, all we have to do is to encourage struggle for a system.........once this example will be set..........there will be no big mouth.....to create any conspiracy.

I believe PTI internat part in order to maintain a sequence of accountability has been weak.........but I do expect a lot from them.......so lets be patient and wait for the outcomes........

You probably couldn't find any required information, just because no one have realized, how useful this information could be and could be use as protective tool on internet.

Last edited:

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear FAYSKHAN,

Regards.
CRIMES OF MQM

1)
mqm talk about constitution of pakistan that every citizen has the right to participate in elections, and represent the people in the assemblies ( with out thinking that ppp pmln spend millions to win elections and mqm dont think about their sons relatives and there freinds where will they go).

2)
second crime talking about free education and health service, for people (are they out of there minds , whats going to happen to ppp and pmln and how are they going to recover there money? the money they spent on election campaign, and also educated and healthy people will expose there fake degree and questions there mounting wealth. If the people do become educated they cannot get fooled by their cunning agender.

3)
mqm talked about land reform, (against silly ideas) they want to give power to poor farmers , without thinking whats going to happen to waderas , sarders , chaudris and all.

4)mqm talk about poor and middle class people , (against silly ideas) if this middle class and poor people come in power they will do something for pakistan , but what will 2% of elite class do , but in the end i do agree with the people. They are dangerous and they are targeting 2% of the elite class , mqm should be punished because of these crimes.
Fear_of_Failure_Marathon_Cartoon.gif.scaled500.gif
MAYBE PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET GO ON MQM KEEP TRYING.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
CRIMES OF MQM

1)
mqm talk about constitution of pakistan that every citizen has the right to participate in elections, and represent the people in the assemblies ( with out thinking that ppp pmln spend millions to win elections and mqm dont think about their sons relatives and there freinds where will they go).

2)
second crime talking about free education and health service, for people (are they out of there minds , whats going to happen to ppp and pmln and how are they going to recover there money? the money they spent on election campaign, and also educated and healthy people will expose there fake degree and questions there mounting wealth. If the people do become educated they cannot get fooled by their cunning agender.

3)
mqm talked about land reform, (against silly ideas) they want to give power to poor farmers , without thinking whats going to happen to waderas , sarders , chaudris and all.

4)mqm talk about poor and middle class people , (against silly ideas) if this middle class and poor people come in power they will do something for pakistan , but what will 2% of elite class do , but in the end i do agree with the people. They are dangerous and they are targeting 2% of the elite class , mqm should be punished because of these crimes.

My Dear,

I am trying to make sense with your reply,

Let me advise you very nicely, be remain on my post context, other wise do show your work of excellence in different way, but don't replying to me.

FaisalKh

CRIMES OF MQM

1)

2)

3)

All your post is a gem accept adding MQM in it as whatever u said in favor of MQM they are in fact against them.... MQM is protecting that 2% elite class first making natural alliance with PML N nd then after ditching them went back to govt.... by the way read today's mqm pro jang newspaper and it says mqm will soon join govt whom u call an elite 2% class.... Think about it seriously.... this is my personal view u dont need to get hyper nd talk non sense like u did before... this is an honest opinion....

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Truely very impressed, We have to set goal as tean, as nation......Alhamdulilah...we have honest people around, all we have to do is to encourage struggle for a system.........once this example will be set..........there will be no big mouth.....to create any conspiracy.

I believe PTI internat part in order to maintain a sequence of accountability has been weak.........but I do expect a lot from them.......so lets be patient and wait for the outcomes........

You probably couldn't find any required information, just because no one have realized, how useful this information could be and could be use as protective tool on internet.

Transparency is the key to success in this regard from my point of view... Everything should be transparent about everyone being an individual, organization, political or establishment whatever.... becoz nobody is above law....

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
The question was how much tax, NS zerdari and IK paid this june...

Interestingly IK was crying about the income Tax NS paid when he was in Jaddah but IK did not bother to tell how much Tax NS is paying when he is back in Pakistan.....