عمران خان کا زمان پارک میں پر تپاک استقبال

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Oyee Brainless Kukri. You seem to be ready to indulge in creating mess and chaos inside the country by supporting few handful Naswaris attacking security forces and burning police vehicles and properties.
I knew a Bengali from BD, one day will celebrate mayhem and chaos in the country .. No wonder all the asses are out who need to be recognized and dealt with.

AbbuJee

فقہ حرام لیگیہ والوں کو توشہ خانہ اچانک کیسے بھول گیا؟ کیوں ان کی اپنی امی جان پائین ایپل چورنی نکلی؟

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

Melanthus

Oyee Brainless Kukri. You seem to be ready to indulge in creating mess and chaos inside the country by supporting few handful Naswaris attacking security forces and burning police vehicles and properties.
I knew a Bengali from BD, one day will celebrate mayhem and chaos in the country .. No wonder all the asses are out who need to be recognized and dealt with.
PDM criminals and their handlers created the mess.The country was moving in the right direction before the soft coup by Bajwa.The dollar generals have not learnt any lessons from the past.They were responsible for creating BD now they want to break up Pakistan too.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

فقہ حرام لیگیہ والوں کو توشہ خانہ اچانک کیسے بھول گیا؟ کیوں ان کی اپنی امی جان پائین ایپل چورنی نکلی؟

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

پائن ایپل کے ساتھ کیلوں کا کوئی ذکر ہی نہیں؟؟؟ ابا جی او وی دسّو نا

sensible

عمران خان کو عدالتوں میں آن لاین پیشی کیوں نہیں کرواتے؟ کئی بار تو اس نے آفر کی۔اگر اسے یہ سہولت دینا غیر قانونی ہے تو عمران خان پر حملہ کرنے والے کو یہ غیر قانونی سہولت کیوں دی ہوئی ہے؟ یہ سیاپے کرنے کو؟

Last edited:

Siberite

PDM criminals and their handlers created the mess.The country was moving in the right direction before the soft coup by Bajwa.The dollar generals have not learnt any lessons from the past.They were responsible for creating BD now they want to break up Pakistan too.
Rest assure, these handful of miscreants can't hijack the whole country, its law and its constitution. How many you think were involved destroying the properties and breaking the law? This country is home to 220 million people, and they are not all that stupid.

The only person who is responsible for the mess and law and order situation is the one who thinks himself above the law. Who barricades himself among the hooligans and refuse to abide the law. Who resist police and doesn't want to come to face the law in court. Who ask other to offer the arrest and himself hide behind the court bails. He is responsible who doesn't believe in courts and afraid of prison cell ..

As I said to you on other day, anyone can try this in western country and see what police do to him. He is apparently an Oxford graduate. I think they should look back at his graduation and see how he got that degree as sport member.

Siberite

عمران خان کو عدالتوں میں آن لین پیشی کیوں نہیں کرواتے؟ کئی بار تو اس نے آفر کی۔اگر اسے یہ سہولت دینا غیر قانونی ہے تو عمران خان پر حملہ کرنے والے کو یہ غیر قانونی سہولت کیوں دی ہوئی ہے؟ یہ سیاپے کرنے کو؟

نہ نہ آن لائن کیوں ، یہ کہو کہ جج گھر میں کیوں نہیں آکر پیشی دیتا ۔ کل جب فجلو نے بھی پانچ سو بندہ چار سدھ سے لا کر تیرے پر چڑھائ کردی تو پھر شکایت نہ کرنا ۔ اسکو اپنی کھول کے پیش کردینا ۔