عمران خان کا زمان پارک میں پر تپاک استقبال

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
Kaylaas are in addition to pine apple.
Doctor Sahab, aab yea zaida ho gae, aab bhe doctor hain ,rofl 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

aab aap kisi maryam qatri ki youth ky zahni ghulam ko bhayjain or un ko bolain Imran Khan ky ghum main khud pr itna zulm na karain haan maza aa raha hy to alag baat hy

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Doctor Sahab, aab yea zaida ho gae, aab bhe doctor hain ,rofl 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

aab aap kisi maryam qatri ki youth ky zahni ghulam ko bhayjain or un ko bolain Imran Khan ky ghum main khud pr itna zulm na karain haan maza aa raha hy to alag baat hy

Patwarioun per waqat zaaya kernay kee bajaaye..... let me walk my dog!

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نہ نہ آن لائن کیوں ، یہ کہو کہ جج گھر میں کیوں نہیں آکر پیشی دیتا ۔ کل جب فجلو نے بھی پانچ سو بندہ چار سدھ سے لا کر تیرے پر چڑھائ کردی تو پھر شکایت نہ کرنا ۔ اسکو اپنی کھول کے پیش کردینا ۔
ghar main mariam baji ke jata hai na.. kabhi judge.. kabi chokidar.. pura dene.. ya kabhi kabhi mariam baji general ke ghar jati hai.. dene

khol ke pesh kerne se yaad aayi.. marhooma kulsoom...

Melanthus

Rest assure, these handful of miscreants can't hijack the whole country, its law and its constitution. How many you think were involved destroying the properties and breaking the law? This country is home to 220 million people, and they are not all that stupid.

The only person who is responsible for the mess and law and order situation is the one who thinks himself above the law. Who barricades himself among the hooligans and refuse to abide the law. Who resist police and doesn't want to come to face the law in court. Who ask other to offer the arrest and himself hide behind the court bails. He is responsible who doesn't believe in courts and afraid of prison cell ..

As I said to you on other day, anyone can try this in western country and see what police do to him. He is apparently an Oxford graduate. I think they should look back at his graduation and see how he got that degree as sport member.
There is no law or constitution in Pakistan.End of story.You can keep pretending but this is the truth.

Tyrion Lannister

Oyee Brainless Kukri. You seem to be ready to indulge in creating mess and chaos inside the country by supporting few handful Naswaris attacking security forces and burning police vehicles and properties.
I knew a Bengali from BD, one day will celebrate mayhem and chaos in the country .. No wonder all the asses are out who need to be recognized and dealt with.
Teri te tere hafiz di ass di ***

sensible

نہ نہ آن لائن کیوں ، یہ کہو کہ جج گھر میں کیوں نہیں آکر پیشی دیتا ۔ کل جب فجلو نے بھی پانچ سو بندہ چار سدھ سے لا کر تیرے پر چڑھائ کردی تو پھر شکایت نہ کرنا ۔ اسکو اپنی کھول کے پیش کردینا ۔
وہ جس سے عمران خان پر گولی چلوائ اس کے گھر تو جج چلے جاتے ہیں ۔اب اسے تیری ماں پر روزانہ چڑھنے کو محفوظ رکھا ہوا ہے یا تیری بیوی بہن اور بیٹی پر اور تیری ساری برادری کی عورتوں ہے چڑھنے کی ڈیوٹی پر بزی کیا ہوا ہے کہ وہ عدالت جانے سے بری الذمہ ہے؟ صرف عمران خان تیری ماں پر نہ چڑھے سارا وقت اس ملزم کو موقع ملے اسے عدالتوں کے چکر لگوانا اور پھر رونا پٹنا ضروری ہے؟

Siberite

Nothing to do with PTI.There is no rule of law in Pakistan.The constitution is a joke.The rich and powerful don’t get punished.Pakistan is run by mafias.
look my friend. I already know what your opinion about Pakistan is. I don't want to go back to 4 years of IK rule and show you what it meant during those 4 years for a critic of the Government. I know one thing for fact that IK has become a loose ball and he will try every lie in the world to protect himself from the shit he disturbed.

By creating law and order situation every day and hanging around with bunch of terrorists like Iqbal from banned organization and others does not improve law and order situation in country.

Melanthus

look my friend. I already know what your opinion about Pakistan is. I don't want to go back to 4 years of IK rule and show you what it meant during those 4 years for a critic of the Government. I know one thing for fact that IK has become a loose ball and he will try every lie in the world to protect himself from the shit he disturbed.

By creating law and order situation every day and hanging around with bunch of terrorists like Iqbal from banned organization and others does not improve law and order situation in country.
Shame on you for calling civilians terrorists.The dollar generals,Punjab police and Sharifs are the real terrorists.The generals have killed thousands of Baluchis.They handed over hundreds of innocent people to CIA .Punjab police killed 15 people in model town.Accorfing to Abid Boxer Showbaz bhikari killed 700 people in Punjab.

Siberite

Shame on you for calling civilians terrorists.The dollar generals,Punjab police and Sharifs are the real terrorists.The generals have killed thousands of Baluchis.They handed over hundreds of innocent people to CIA .Punjab police killed 15 people in model town.Accorfing to Abid Boxer Showbaz bhikari killed 700 people in Punjab.

Get this thing out of your mind that all those rioters were out there to clean the street and water the plants. Just watch this video and see what this known terrorist is doing in IK house and surrounding areas. Indian agents are spreading shit and hatred in Baluchistan and providing them arms and guns and strategic support. Army will definitely go after them, and this is their job.
I myself is not a big supporter of what the generals historically have done to the country, however, army is more than just generals. When you attack army as a unit, you are attacking country as a whole.​