عمران خان نے نوے لال بجھکڑوں سے کوئی مزیدار سی لال بجھکڑی دینے کا کیہ دیا

لو جی راجے کے ساتھ آج جو کچھ سحری میں ہوا اس کا غصہ اب عمران خان پر نکال رہا ہے
ہوا یوں کہ صبح سحری میں اس منحوس کے لیے اس کی بیگم نے آلو کے پراٹھے بنائے
اب یہ پراٹھے ٹھونستا بھی جا رہا تھا اور حسب عادت اس بات کی قوالی بھی کرتا جا رہا تھا کہ
یہ آلو والے پراٹھوں میں آلو تو نظر ہی نہیں آ رہے
بیگم سنی ان سنی کرتی رہی لیکن راجہ باز نہیں آ رہا تھا
اس نے پُٹھے ہاتھ کی ایک کراری چپیڑ راجے کو دے ماری اور بولی
چپ کر کے کھا مر
اور پھر بولی رمضان سے پہلے جو کشمیری پلاؤ بنایا تھا اس میں تجھے کشمیر نظر آ رہا تھا کیا ؟؟؟
بات تو سچ ہے۔ مگر۔۔۔۔

بیچارہ راجہ سوچو

عمران خان سے اتنا نارض ہے بیچارہ کہ جب نرس نے اسکو اطلاع دی کہ بھائی آپ کے گھر کاکا ہوا ہے
تو اس نے پوچھا ۔۔۔ کتنے؟
نرس نے کہا جی ایک
اس نے کہا، نہیں دوبارہ گنتی کرواوٗ

یار حک تے تسی لوک وچلی گل ہی ساریاں نو دس دینے او ?

Allah koi Rusta nikaal dey ga ji. Insha Allah.
دیکھ بھائی، اللہ کا رستہ ہمیشہ سیدھا رستہ ہوتا ہے اور سیدھا رستہ ہمیشہ مشکل ہوتا ہے۔
عمران خان مسائل کا حل شائد نہ ہو، لیکن قوم کم از کم ایک راستے کی طرف متوّجہ رکھے ہوئے ہے۔

اس قوم میں اخلاقی طور پر یہی اقدار ختم ہوگئیں تھیں جن کی وجہ سے اللہ نے پچھلی کتنی قوموں کو غرق کردیا۔
اب کیا ہم پھر اسی ’’کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بھی تو ہے‘‘ والے سسٹم میں اپنی مرضی سے واپس جائیں؟ دو پلیٹ کھوتا بریانی کے لیئے؟

ترین خان کے بعد مجھے بھی ایک بات صاف دیوار پر لکھی نظر آرہی ہے کہ حکومت کے دن اب شائد کم رہ گئے ہیں۔
لیکن اگر عمران خان اپنی جگہہ کھڑا رہا، تو پھر پوری سپورٹ کا مستحق ہے۔ بھلے حکومت چلی جائے۔

دیکھ بھائی، اللہ کا رستہ ہمیشہ سیدھا رستہ ہوتا ہے اور سیدھا رستہ ہمیشہ مشکل ہوتا ہے۔
عمران خان مسائل کا حل شائد نہ ہو، لیکن قوم کم از کم ایک راستے کی طرف متوّجہ رکھے ہوئے ہے۔

اس قوم میں اخلاقی طور پر یہی اقدار ختم ہوگئیں تھیں جن کی وجہ سے اللہ نے پچھلی کتنی قوموں کو غرق کردیا۔
اب کیا ہم پھر اسی ’’کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بھی تو ہے‘‘ والے سسٹم میں اپنی مرضی سے واپس جائیں؟ دو پلیٹ کھوتا بریانی کے لیئے؟

ترین خان کے بعد مجھے بھی ایک بات صاف دیوار پر لکھی نظر آرہی ہے کہ حکومت کے دن اب شائد کم رہ گئے ہیں۔
لیکن اگر عمران خان اپنی جگہہ کھڑا رہا، تو پھر پوری سپورٹ کا مستحق ہے۔ بھلے حکومت چلی جائے۔
Yara jee you people have learned the buzz words and you ride on them like horses. Khata hey to lugata hey is invention of you people.
I have not seen Imran Khan doing anything on which I can compare him doing better job than so called chors.
You can keep your hopes alive. But if this nation rejects him then you should have courage to respect that. And whether you respect it or not. At least be ready of that.

Yara jee you people have learned the buzz words and you ride on them like horses. Khata hey to lugata hey is invention of you people.
I have not seen Imran Khan doing anything on which I can compare him doing better job than so called chors.
You can keep your hopes alive. But if this nation rejects him then you should have courage to respect that. And whether you respect it or not. At least be ready of that.
Raja Sahab, there are many things which are getting back on track now and for the long haul, they are going to prove more beneficial.

PMLN was able to do some gimmicks by cooking and fudging with the books. The books look good on the side of debts, because the dollar price was artificially controlled. But if you see now, the exports have increased both by volume and by dollar price.

Secondly, your old structure of budget spending was a loathsome one. Any department which used to save on money and surrender any funds at the end of the year were generally frowned upon and the departments who used to expend more budgets were ranked as stars.

This has changed no. Because such a system can only be implemented in an economy which is lavishly thriving on its money, not a nation which is living on debts.

There are many other things I can mention here, but suffice it to say that these two are within your own purview to verify.

Last, but not the least, yes IK's Govt came in unprepared, he never had the right mix of expertise in his portfolio, they made terrible mistakes, but yet again, in the totality of strategy and direction, they are OK.

The other reason is that when you read the subject of Change Management, you will come to know that there is an inherent resistance to change in old systems. The old systems, for the fight of their survival start battling with the new change. This is what is happening right now.

The old mafia system, is fighting for its survival and therefore we see smoke and fire everywhere. But don't worry, it is going to change soon. Provided, IK continues as PM.

Raja Sahab, there are many things which are getting back on track now and for the long haul, they are going to prove more beneficial.

PMLN was able to do some gimmicks by cooking and fudging with the books. The books look good on the side of debts, because the dollar price was artificially controlled. But if you see now, the exports have increased both by volume and by dollar price.

Secondly, your old structure of budget spending was a loathsome one. Any department which used to save on money and surrender any funds at the end of the year were generally frowned upon and the departments who used to expend more budgets were ranked as stars.

This has changed no. Because such a system can only be implemented in an economy which is lavishly thriving on its money, not a nation which is living on debts.

There are many other things I can mention here, but suffice it to say that these two are within your own purview to verify.

Last, but not the least, yes IK's Govt came in unprepared, he never had the right mix of expertise in his portfolio, they made terrible mistakes, but yet again, in the totality of strategy and direction, they are OK.

The other reason is that when you read the subject of Change Management, you will come to know that there is an inherent resistance to change in old systems. The old systems, for the fight of their survival start battling with the new change. This is what is happening right now.

The old mafia system, is fighting for its survival and therefore we see smoke and fire everywhere. But don't worry, it is going to change soon. Provided, IK continues as PM.
Unfortunately, I am a tired, sleep-deprived and not too interested at this time, otherwise I am very much able to dissect your post Paa je.
All I will say that you are dug too deep in utopian world. And I don't want to pull you out like this. Just keep following me please you will find your answers.

Unfortunately, I am a tired, sleep-deprived and not too interested at this time, otherwise I am very much able to dissect your post Paa je.
All I will say that you are dug too deep in utopian world. And I don't want to pull you out like this. Just keep following me please you will find your answers.
Utopia?

Aim for the stars man...... you know having a low aim is a crime

At least while IK is around, you can set such an aim, because you know its achievable. WIth Lohar system, you just pray not to become a victim of these crimes.
او یس آئ ایگری --- یہ چلے گا پھر آج افطاری میں ؟؟

spicytime_keema_naan.jpg

Well with the Capabilities of IK you better aim for low crime Jnaab ?
At least while IK is around, you can set such an aim, because you know its achievable. WIth Lohar system, you just pray not to become a victim of these crimes.
او یس آئ ایگری --- یہ چلے گا پھر آج افطاری میں ؟؟

spicytime_keema_naan.jpg
نہیں راجہ صاحب، میں نے آپکو دیکھ کر اور ڈاکٹر صاحب کو پڑھ کر سبق سیکھ لیا ہے۔ اب سادی روٹی کھا لیتا ہوں، وہ بھی چپ کر کے
???

نہیں راجہ صاحب، میں نے آپکو دیکھ کر اور ڈاکٹر صاحب کو پڑھ کر سبق سیکھ لیا ہے۔ اب سادی روٹی کھا لیتا ہوں، وہ بھی چپ کر کے
???
سدھی گل کیوں نہیں کرنے تسی
? عمران خان نے لنگر تے سادی ہی ملنی اے