عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کے نکاح خواں مفتی سعید کا عدالت میں بڑا بیان

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh munafiq ab tak bhang pe kr so raha ta. jab is ko pta laga ke yeh sab ghalat huva ta To yeh kyun bola nahi.. sab neutrals ka dirty game hai

Eyeaan

Yar tum tu mere expectation say bhee ziada stupid hu

Read my comments in the context of the messages above

Personally i don’t care about this idaaat issue
As if the world runs upon your expectation and that mattered in any manner. Get out sada ke jahil, illiterates and Munafiq.
Don't hide behind the context - A filth like you have abused All . Don't tell me how to read Rather it sounds funny.

Last ramadhan Manafiqs such as you were breaking fast by abusing some one named Gogi all of those were 100 percent lies; all of that was false propaganda. This Ramadhan you guys are having sahri with another filth and total lies.
-

Islamabadiya

As if the world runs upon your expectation and that mattered in any manner. Get out sada ke jahil, illiterates and Munafiq.
Don't hide behind the context - A filth like you have abused All . Don't tell me how to read Rather it sounds funny.

Last ramadhan Manafiqs such as you were breaking fast by abusing some one named Gogi all of those were 100 percent lies; all of that was false propaganda. This Ramadhan you guys are having sahri with another filth and total lies.

-

You are confusing me with some Imrandoo

You are not only stupid but your incoherent replies show you are suffering some mental illness since bongee got slapped out

Last edited:

Eyeaan

You are confusing me with some Imrandoo

You are not make stupid but your incoherent replies show you are suffering some mental illness since bongee got slapped out
Confusing nope. You are a ditto copy of a typical nooni: functionally illiterates , totally morally corrupt and a symbol of politics of filth, character assignation and abuse. Get off, a jahil like you need not pretend to play psychology.

Islamabadiya

Confusing nope. You are a ditto copy of a typical nooni: functionally illiterates , totally morally corrupt and a symbol of politics of filth, character assignation and abuse. Get off, a jahil like you need not pretend to play psychology.

No need to play psychology on a dumb person like you, not a good use of my time. In fact I never even quote many Imrani dumbos like you

Eyeaan

No need to play psychology on a dumb person like you, not a good use of my time. In fact I never even quote many Imrani dumbos like you
If a munafiq and jahil like you will abuse all of us while playing a literate or a learned, you will be called out. Your kind of pretentious and filthy politics is a curse and a national disease which must be snubbed.

In all these days you haven't given your opinion and option about 90 day election period or have discussed constitutional/ legal matters (of course that is way beyond your intellect to chalk out a meaningful opinion), however on a false and irrelevant accusation you have gathered like a filthy fly. Well, that suits you well

Islamabadiya

If a munafiq and jahil like you will abuse all of us while playing a literate or a learned, you will be called out. Your kind of pretentious and filthy politics is a curse and a national disease which must be snubbed.

In all these days you haven't given your opinion and option about 90 day election period or have discussed constitutional/ legal matters (of course that is way beyond your intellect to chalk out a meaningful opinion), however on a false and irrelevant accusation you have gathered like a filthy fly. Well, that suits you well

I have said it many times, 90 days demand by pti is ridiculous, where was constitution care when pti didn’t do NCV

Eyeaan

I have said it many times, 90 days demand by pti is ridiculous, where was constitution care when pti didn’t do NCV
It is NOT a PTI demand -
It is a constitutional provision and requirement that concerns the the basics of the state and the constitution. It is about citizenry and basic rights.

By associating it with PTI you cannot deflect the core of the matter. It is a childish trickery. Man up and tell us whatever are the legal, historical or political reasons to subvert the constitution and what will be gained and what are the purposes. List your reasons for need to subvert the constitution - don't be partisan because it is an issue of the state and once again please explain only comparative legal and constitutional bases for this action. (Not, I have not heard any noonie or otherwise lawyer and expert who has elaborated or even formed the opinion in this constitutional matter.

Also don't deflect the core issues with NCV matter to obscure . That is an intellectual dishonesty and a childish what aboutery.

Regarding NVC, The speaker had given a ruling under Article 5 of constitution on a constitutional matter -- and no law was violated. It is in speaker's capacity and right to give ANY ruling on the floor. Since the final interpretation of the constitution is the prerogative of SC. so SC revoked the ruling . That was ultra constitutional but well within the framework of the law. PTI accepted it. That's all for now.
What axe you wish to grind by this non sequitur?

The matter of NVC and art. 5 is now a part of history and the history will judge the wisdom and impetus of SC's decision. PTI was constitutionally bound to accept the decision however finally SC has yet to to win its case which is not so easy and SC will face huge criticism for its decision. You need not worry about it to deflect the core issue, however it can be discussed in detail with respect to the constitutional intent and state security provisions - I personally don't have much problem. to discuss the issue but sometime later.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1646068357354102784
چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی عمران خان اور ان کی اہلیہ بشریٰ بی بی کے نکاح خواں مفتی محمد سعید احمد اسلام آباد نے ڈسٹرکٹ اینڈ سیشن عدالت میں بیان دیا ہے کہ عمران خان نے مجھے بتایا تھا کہ ان کا پہلا نکاح غیر شرعی تھا، عمران اور بشریٰ بی بی نے سب جانتے ہوئے دورانِ عدت نکاح کیا۔

مفتی محمد سعید احمد اپنے وکیل راجہ رضوان عباسی کے ساتھ کمرۂ عدالت میں پہنچے جہاں انہوں نے بیان قلم بند کراتے ہوئے کہا کہ یکم جنوری 2018ء کو عمران خان نے مجھ سے کال پر رابطہ کیا۔

انہوں نے قلم بند کرائے گئے بیان میں کہا ہے کہ عمران خان سے اچھے تعلقات تھے، ان کی کور کمیٹی کا ممبر تھا، عمران خان نے مجھ سے کہا کہ میرا نکاح بشریٰ بی بی سے پڑھوا دو، نکاح پڑھانے کے لیے لاہور جانا ہے۔

مفتی محمد سعید خان نے بیان قلم بند کراتے ہوئے کہا کہ بشریٰ بی بی کے ساتھ ایک خاتون نے خود کو بشریٰ بی بی کی بہن ظاہر کیا، خاتون سے میں نے پوچھا کہ کیا بشریٰ بی بی کا نکاح شرعی طور پر ہو سکتا ہے؟ خاتون نے بتایا کہ بشریٰ بی بی کے نکاح کی تمام شرعی شرائط مکمل ہیں، عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کا نکاح پڑھایا جا سکتا ہے۔

بیان میں مفتی محمد سعید خان نے کہا ہے کہ یکم جنوری 2018ء کو ان خاتون کی یقین دہانی پر عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کا نکاح پڑھا دیا، تاہم عمران خان نے مجھ سے فروری 2018ء میں دوبارہ رابطہ کیا اور درخواست کی کہ بشریٰ بی بی سے دوبارہ نکاح پڑھانا ہے۔

مفتی محمد سعید خان نے بیان دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ عمران خان نے بتایا کہ پہلے نکاح کے وقت بشریٰ بی بی کا عدت کا دورانیہ مکمل نہیں ہوا تھا، نومبر 2017ء میں بشریٰ بی بی کو طلاق ہوئی تھی۔

عدالت میں قلم بند کرائے گئے بیان میں مفتی محمد سعید خان نے کہا ہے کہ عمران خان نے مجھے بتایا کہ بشریٰ بی بی نے ان سے نکاح کرنے پر پیش گوئی کی تھی کہ وہ وزیرِ اعظم بن جائیں گے، عمران خان نے بتایا کہ پہلا نکاح غیر شرعی تھا۔

مفتی محمد سعید خان نے عدالت کو دیے گئے بیان میں یہ بھی کہا ہے کہ عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی نے سب جانتے ہوئے بھی نکاح اور شادی کی تقریب منعقد کی، عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کا نکاح غیر قانونی ہے جو پیش گوئی کی وجہ سے ہوا۔

عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کے نکاح خواں کا بیان قلم بند ہونے کے بعد عدالت نے 28 اپریل کو درخواست قابلِ سماعت ہونے پر دلائل طلب کر لیے۔

آئندہ سماعت پر درخواست گزار کے وکیل کیس قابلِ سماعت ہونے پر دلائل دیں گے۔

اس سے قبل آج عدالت نے چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی عمران خان اور ان کی اہلیہ بشریٰ بی بی کے خلاف غیر شرعی نکاح کے کیس کی جلد سماعت کرنے کی درخواست منظور کر لی۔

سینئر سول جج نصر مِن اللّٰہ بلوچ کی عدالت نے مفتی محمد سعید حمد کا بیان آج قلم بند ہونے کے لیے مقرر کر دیا۔

درخواست گزار محمد حنیف نے مؤقف اپنایا کہ مرکزی گواہ مفتی محمد سعید احمد کا بیان جلد قلم بند کرانا چاہتا ہوں۔

درخواست میں مؤقف اختیار کیا گیا کہ عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کے خلاف غیر شرعی نکاح کے کیس کی سماعت 28 اپریل کو مقرر ہے۔

درخواست میں کہا گیا کہ گواہ مفتی محمد سعید عدالت میں اپنا بیان قلم بند کرانے کے لیے دستیاب ہیں، گزشتہ سماعت پر مرکزی گواہ مفتی محمد سعید کابیان قلم بند نہیں ہو سکا تھا۔

درخواست گزار کا مؤقف تھا کہ عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کے خلاف غیر شرعی نکاح کا کیس ارجنٹ نوعیت کا ہے۔

درخواست گزار نے عدالت سے استدعا کی کہ عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی کے خلاف غیر شرعی نکاح کا کیس جلد سماعت کے لیے مقرر کیا جائے۔

واضح رہے کہ 8 اپریل کی گزشتہ سماعت کے موقع پر عمران خان اور بشریٰ بی بی پر عدت کے دوران نکاح کے الزام کے کیس کے مرکزی گواہ مفتی سعید احمد خان کا عمرے پر روانگی کے باعث بیان ریکارڈ نہیں ہو سکا تھا۔

Source
iddat ki gawahi mufti kaisay de sakta hai?..divorce s a regular process of 3 periods, during wth the right to "rujoea" also exist, n if not opted, then it completes on end of 3rd period..couple may opt 2 make it official any time during ths period..2ndly wht IK hs 2 do wth iddat?

Islamabadiya

It is NOT a PTI demand -
It is a constitutional provision and requirement that concerns the the basics of the state and the constitution. It is about citizenry and basic rights.

By associating it with PTI you cannot deflect the core of the matter. It is a childish trickery. Man up and tell us whatever are the legal, historical or political reasons to subvert the constitution and what will be gained and what are the purposes. List your reasons for need to subvert the constitution - don't be partisan because it is an issue of the state and once again please explain only comparative legal and constitutional bases for this action. (Not, I have not heard any noonie or otherwise lawyer and expert who has elaborated or even formed the opinion in this constitutional matter.

Also don't deflect the core issues with NCV matter to obscure . That is an intellectual dishonesty and a childish what aboutery.

Regarding NVC, The speaker had given a ruling under Article 5 of constitution on a constitutional matter -- and no law was violated. It is in speaker's capacity and right to give ANY ruling on the floor. Since the final interpretation of the constitution is the prerogative of SC. so SC revoked the ruling . That was ultra constitutional but well within the framework of the law. PTI accepted it. That's all for now.
What axe you wish to grind by this non sequitur?

The matter of NVC and art. 5 is now a part of history and the history will judge the wisdom and impetus of SC's decision. PTI was constitutionally bound to accept the decision however finally SC has yet to to win its case which is not so easy and SC will face huge criticism for its decision. You need not worry about it to deflect the core issue, however it can be discussed in detail with respect to the constitutional intent and state security provisions - I personally don't have much problem. to discuss the issue but sometime later.

Whatever suits pti narrative is well within the law, This is what every political party claims

speaker ruling was illegal which made a joke of our system (whatever we had), PTI is no Democratic Party or works for the honour of constitution so such demand of 90 days is a joke from pti when it itself twisted rules to hand on to power till they saw prison vans

So due to bongee khan’s own stupidities PTI is not in power and looks like it will not be coming back any time soon

But hey, Imran khan posters are still available