علامہ طاہر القادری کی جان کو خطرہ

Status
Not open for further replies.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think .. ham loag bahot jaldi bahot extreem faisla lay layte hein .. hamey dosrey logon ko bi apni baat kehney ka moqa dena chey .. mein samjhta hon dr qadri sahab ki koi baat kamzor bhi ho gi .. magar sirf oss ke liye foran ossey kafir karar day dena theek nahe .. honestly speaking mujhey sab say ziyada sipah sahaba ka akeeda motasir karta hai ..baki loag apney pass say bahhot khuch shamil kartey hein ... and personley belive yeh ghalat bhi ho sakti hai baat .. i rate shias lower than ahmadis .. ahmadies ka sirf eik iktalf hai but shias tu hain hi eikhtalaf or oss par koi baat daleel say bhi maney ko tayar nahe .. but i think still hamey har kisi ki baat ko sona or oss ki asal problem ko samjhna zaroor cheye . har baat ke pechay koi na koi logic zaroor hoti heiy ab woh kitni takatwar hai ya kamzor oss pay behas ho sakti hai

Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb

Dost Bohat KhatarNak Baat Keh Di Hai Mujhay Sumhaj Nahi Aee Eski ...

Qadyaniuon Say EK Ikhtilaaf Say Kia Muraad Hai Kia Baqi Aqeeday Un K Durust Hain ???

Agar App Yeh Kehtay K Rafzi Nabuwwat K MuqabLay Main Imamat Ko Layy Or WO Mirza Maloon Ko Layy..
Over ALl DUno Same Hain Or Kise Kise Maqam Pay EK Dosray Say Sabqat Hasil Kartay Hain...

Rahi Baat Tahirul Qadri Ki

Tu WO BHi Sabiqa Dorh Main Rafzi Aqaed Rakh Chuka Hai Or Pakistan K Imam Baroon Main
Majalis Karta Tha .. $$$$ ;)

Abb Os k Hallat Kashida Hogay Hain Unsay Or Osnay 12ghantay Ki Kamzkam Videos Cd Bana K Rafziuon Ka
Opreation Kia Hai... Youtube Pay Mojoodh Hain Sari

Or Apko Sipah-e-sahaba Rz Ka Aqeda Mutasir Karta Hai Es K Koe New Aqaed Thori Hain Dost ..

Waysay Jab Tahirul Qadri Siasat Karny Ki Koshish Karta Tha Tu Es K Muqablay Main SSP Jeeta Karti Thi..

Or Yeh Har Har K Ajiz Hogea Tu Party Khatam Kardi Apni Or Tamam Kam Aqalo Ko Jama Kar K Khoob Aqaed Say Khel Raha Hai Un K....

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Secretary of tahir ul qadri became ahl-e-hadith

Pyare dosto, mera khayalaat mudarje zail hen,

1)Brelvi, shia, deobandi jase hazraat ka problem personality cult hai.

Yahni pehle kisi ko bahot bada bazurg maan liya phir uski taraf mansoob baat ko bila daleelo saboot ke theek man liya.

2)wahabiyun, salfiyun jesoon ka masla doosri noiyat ka hai, yeh log lakeer ke fakeer hen.

Bas ayat yaa hadith padh li aur usi ko qaable aqeedah aur amal samajh liya bila kisi context ke.

Yeh dono baaten un logun main dekhi jaa sakti hen jo mujh par khafa hen, kiyun keh mujhe na personality cult se matlab hai na dhada dhad ayaato ahaadith se kyunkeh jis baat ka matlab maqsad par mabni hai us aiode hi idhar udhar apni marzi se kar lena drust nateeje par nahin pohnchaata.

Isi liye main qurano hadith ke context yahni mabni bar maqsad hone par zor deta hun.

Let me explain. Take word windows for example. if one interprets it as a computer operating system, he is correct and if one takes it to be windows of a building that too is correct, and if one takes it to mean windows of opportunities that is also fine and if one takes it to mean windows into peoples' hearts and minds that too is fine and like wise if one takes the word to winows to outside world.

Just by arguing over words aimlessly the problem is not going to be solved rather we will have to find out the context in which word window is used and this will solve our problem but only if we could discover the purpose of use of the word.

You see we need to become like investigators of crimes or crime detectives. Once we start investigating things like this we will have little problem in reaching the truth about all these matters that we dispute about.

It is for this reason you will not find me part of any argument wherein there is no sense. Sense only there if you argue a case methodically sensibly ie become wise.

For this reason we must discover for ourselves overall context and purpose of the quran and for this reason I have kick started a thread to give people a taste as to how to investigate quran properly to see what islam really might be all about.

To do this you cannot take anything for granted because all is open to questions till we reach our own sensible conclusions sensibly.

It is for this reason my posts will be found helpful by those who really want to understand islam by discovering for themselves what is the best they can get from the quran itself.

So all who do not follow this method in trying to know islam are wasting their time in trying to find truth any others way because people looking for truth must first devise their own way as to how they would come to know the truth. If you have no way to know the truth then you can carry on arguing till cows come home but you will always be back to drawing board.

Ask yourselves how many of your molvies have taught you this? Or ask yourselves have you ever thought of doing anything like this? If no then do first thing first. Otherwise you will leave the world knowing very little about islam as it is in the quran.

In my posts I tried to help people by stating rules for things and then I put forth my explanations because mere explanations on their own make no sense but if you follow the rules I stated then you will if not find the truth exactly at least you will have come very close to the truth.

I do not claim my explanations are true but only if they are according to the stated rules, if not you can have your own explanations that work better but the binding thing is they need to be according to rules that can be shown to work for this purpose. No rules means no case can be judged, to judge anything we must have laws and rules to judge things. Now rules and laws have to be such that help us reach conclusion if there is sufficient evidence for a case. No sufficient evidence, the case goes to suspension and judgement is suspended till the needed evidence is available so the case remains at investigation stage.

My aim is never to insult people but to help them educate themselves where they may be lacking as well as to educate myself by realising the problems others face. Yes, I too am human and do have temper like others but I try to put my thinking cap on instead of an all out war of words and abuse.

Allah taala ham sab ko deen ki saheeh samajh ataa farmaaye.

Regards and all the best.

At the following thread I am trying to build a case for quran and islam and anyone is welcome to help me do that.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...AB-V-SECULARISM-Where-should-we-stand-and-why

Last edited:

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
So shameful look at the replies. some are happy that he will be killed and some are picking on some of deeds. Tell us who has not made mistakes. We can criticise him but Wishing to kill someone, this is insulting.
After all of this WE complain about our bad image in the world. Blame the jews or argue that whoever killed him was not a muslim.

M

mimran301

Despite of condemning the threats and condemning the fatwas, which can lead to death to somebody, people care more about '' how to prove tahir qadri wrong or kafir or may be mushrik(which our fanatics love to call each other)'' ..... So for 35000 Pakistanis are killed in the our streets because of fanatic mindset. So better condemn the words and published pamphlets against him that putting energy to declare him ''kafir or mushrik''. Lets see what fanatics say this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.