صنم جاوید سمیت جیل میں قید پی ٹی آئی خواتین کیساتھ غیر انسانی سلوک

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They are proven guilty according to recorded visuals and Geo fencing.
Whether میاں holds a shit show or not. No one is allowed to do the Monkey things that Imrani cult did on May 9th, Period.
you fucking shit stain, clearly being a noon league you surrender your critical thinking to mian amritsari kabaria. geo fencing has what credibility? when people are being picked up who were not even there? using geo fencing as an excuse to pick up PTI supporters.

another thing IF there was any real evidence then you shit stains wouldn't be pushing for laws that violate human rights like military courts so people can be tried without any right to a defence and appeal.

what fucking cunts you dallay league are. i hope the same happens to you bhenchods. while you mian sits in London getting fatter than a pig.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you fucking shit stain, clearly being a noon league you surrender your critical thinking to mian amritsari kabaria. geo fencing has what credibility? when people are being picked up who were not even there? using geo fencing as an excuse to pick up PTI supporters.

another thing IF there was any real evidence then you shit stains wouldn't be pushing for laws that violate human rights like military courts so people can be tried without any right to a defence and appeal.

what fucking cunts you dallay league are. i hope the same happens to you bhenchods. while you mian sits in London getting fatter than a pig.
Where the hell is your confidence is coming from that all arrested Monkeys are masoom. From IKs shit mouth? Don't listen to him man he will throw you and everyone of you under the bus.
I am telling you that I know about 100 families in my acquaintances who are die hard Imrani. Non got involved in may 9 monkey show and non are facing the law today.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where the hell is your confidence is coming from that all arrested Monkeys are masoom. From IKs shit mouth? Don't listen to him man he will throw you and everyone of you under the bus.
I am telling you that I know about 100 families in my acquaintances who are die hard Imrani. Non got involved in may 9 monkey show and non are facing the law today.
you fucking cunt. I know that its your dallay leaders in power. But what goes around comes around. you can lie and steal your way into anything in this world. But there is another world coming. Lets see if you are going to follow your mian into jahanam.