صرف کچھ لوگوں کو آگ لگانے کیلئے ???

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
why do you conveniently leave out mardood phutto?
Bhutto was not in power. You could blame him for anything you want , but he was not holding the power . Yehya , the alcoholic who was given power by Ayub , was solely responsible for the Governemnt affairs. Yehya, liked to listen to the Noor Jahan Songs ... I guess another fat ass general Musharaf used to dance on Classical dhumries in meetings . GHQ two known clown produce to be proud of .

Beside, Bhutto restored the dignity of armed forces by brigning more than 90 thousand prisoner of war. The surrendered brothers .... He was the poineer of starting up the atomic bomb project , to safeguard Pakistan which was feeling vulnearble after the historical defeat of 1971 by Indian army .

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhutto was not in power. You could blame him for anything you want , but he was not holding the power . Yehya , the alcoholic who was given power by Ayub , was solely responsible for the Governemnt affairs. Yehya, liked to listen to the Noor Jahan Songs ... I guess another fat ass general Musharaf used to dance on Classical dhumries in meetings . GHQ two known clown produce to be proud of .

Beside, Bhutto restored the dignity of armed forces by brigning more than 90 thousand prisoner of war. The surrendered brothers .... He was the poineer of starting up the atomic bomb project , to safeguard Pakistan which was feeling vulnearble after the historical defeat of 1971 by Indian army .
I guess you once again conveniently overlooked the part where told,

90K prisoners of war included military and civilians! they were not 90K military personnel.

Zaidi Qasim

I guess you once again conveniently overlooked the part where told,

90K prisoners of war included military and civilians! they were not 90K military personnel.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Musharraf said everyone who is on top hills
in Kargil were local mujaheddin and not army personnel...
Who was in power during the 1971 war ? Lets admit that corrupt army generals screwed up the country and drown themselves in to the flood of alcohol and womanizing .

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
This picture is the stark reminder of every Pakistani that how they have been defeated and who were behind that defeat . Have you ever found out the reasons and people responsible for that defeat. ? You talk big about future wins, but you still unable to decipher right from wrong and still unable to dissect the reasons and unable to punish those who were responsible for the humiliation of historic nature in 1971 . Never mind the fall of Dhakka, you couldn't even punish the culprits who were at sleep during Abbotabad assault.

I know where you are coming from. I am sure army learned from its defeat. There were many factors involved. Banglis were against us because of sheikh mujeeb. Indians just used the opportunity and even with loads of mistakes they succeeded because of our shortcomings.

However, I believe that we will erase the humility of this defeat real soon inshallah. This time it will be something the enemy has never seen.

Zaidi Qasim

I know where you are coming from. I am sure army learned from its defeat. There were many factors involved. Banglis were against us because of sheikh mujeeb. Indians just used the opportunity and even with loads of mistakes they succeeded because of our shortcomings.

However, I believe that we will erase the humility of this defeat real soon inshallah. This time it will be something the enemy has never seen.
Benglis were not against us because of Shaikh Mujeeb but our disgraceful attitude of Ayub and company towards the majority province. Indian used them because our army generals didn't give a cent regarding the Bengali conditions and left them on their own .

Have you ever thought of opening up the Hamud Ur Rehman commission report and make it Public ? What you think is the issue regarding the report that it could not bve made Public ? Your Bluffing isn't going to get you any better.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Aisi post kay saath Patwarion ko eik tube Barnol ki bhi dein ta keh unhain zameen per ghaseeti na kerni parray.

پٹواری برنال کا کیس ہیں ہی نہیں۔ انہیں برف پہ لٹانا چاہیے یا ان پہ آئس سپرے کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔

Last edited:

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh tou theek hai.. We own our defeat. Our defeat will pave path to the biggest victory in South Asia inshallah. We did wrong and learned our lessons. But I guess only Indians use this picture. Are you an Indian national?
Merci bohat qhoob Allah apko sacha chain sukoon aur khushi ata farmain Ameen

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sirf entry ke choooti c video per itney AAg!!!
To socho k agay kitney aag lagay gee, apnee he aag main jal jal ker khud he bassam ho jain gay ye baicharay !! ☺
Dil khush hota hai sarnay valoon key saran say!

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Benglis were not against us because of Shaikh Mujeeb but our disgraceful attitude of Ayub and company towards the majority province. Indian used them because our army generals didn't give a cent regarding the Bengali conditions and left them on their own .

Have you ever thought of opening up the Hamud Ur Rehman commission report and make it Public ? What you think is the issue regarding the report that it could not bve made Public ? Your Bluffing isn't going to get you any better.
The reason for not opening hamud Ur rehman commission report is something else. That is why Nawaz Sharif never made it public. That is way Shahbaz never made it public. But your very own. Musharraf made it public.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

The reason for not opening hamud Ur rehman commission report is something else. That is why Nawaz Sharif never made it public. That is way Shahbaz never made it public.
Lol... Tell me why Bongi Khan doesn't want to talk about making it Public. The problem with you guys are you have Nawaz Phobia ... And that something else will never be revealed ever. This is what this Army Mafia has done to the country . Even you are so scared of putting the blame where it belongs ...

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol... Tell me why Bongi Khan doesn't want to talk about making it Public. The problem with you guys are you have Nawaz Phobia ... And that something else will never be revealed ever. This is what this Army Mafia has done to the country . Even you are so scared of putting the blame where it belongs ...

FOR your kind information thenhamood ur Rehman commission report was made public in 2000. Go and read excerpts of it online. Generals were culprits. It was made public by your very own musharraf. Everyone knows what happened.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

FOR your kind information thenhamood ur Rehman commission report was made public in 2000. Go and read excerpts of it online. Generals were culprits. It was made public by your very own musharraf. Everyone knows what happened.

Yeah , the one side facts of military establishment ... Try to find out what was in the secret documents which was classified as top secret in which the real culprits were exposed.. The same establishment which would now be over sighting in selective process for PM of Pakistan .

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah , the one side facts of military establishment ... Try to find out what was in the secret documents which was classified as top secret in which the real culprits were exposed.. The same establishment which would now be over sighting in selective process for PM of Pakistan .
Typical conspiracy theories. OKay then who is responsible for East Pakistan fall? Do you have a name is in mind which was deliberately kept secret from the public???