سینئر فوجی افسران نے کہااسحاق ڈار ڈالر 200 سے نیچے لے آئیں گے۔ وجاہت سعید

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
If Pakistan default, it's not going to be first to default on it's loans. It's better for the Pakistan to default and deal with its causes once for all i.e. military corruption, PDM parties and corrupted media.
Once that happens and people pay some price and suffer so that they will not vote for corrupt mafia and will not treat military as holy cow rather just an other institute that should be kept under very be close eyes of civilian elected government.
Pakistan military is corrupt and to hide this, it has destroyed every other institution, e.g.
judiciary, media, FIA, politians, police.

The tag of war that goes between Generals to become COAS is the single biggest cause for all the instability in the country. It has resulted in many deaths and compromise on national interest to get America support so that General can extend his hold on power.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Many overseas Pakistanis who don’t have close relatives in Pakistan have stopped sending money.Businessmen and investors of Pakistani origin are not going to invest either.I don’t speak for others but I am not going to sending a penny to Pakistan.I have sent thousands of pounds for various causes + Zakat over the last 20 years.Enough is enough.I can’t send money to a country which run by fascist mafias.

Same here. Why should I help the people who don't help themselves.
I will start sending money only if IK is bought back into power.

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wo kaisey senior officer hongey or kaisi un ki command hogi, jo aik corrupt bhagorey admi se economy ki behteri ki umeed laga kar baithey thay