سپریم کورٹ 'إنَا للَّٰه وإنا إليه راجعون' | اعتزاز احسن

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
The rebels & deserters betraying the Chief Justice of Pakistan Supreme Court, Hon Justice Umar Bandial at this time of dire Constitutional crisis brought about by this illegally installed PDM government consisting of convicts on bail, notorious criminals, ruthless mafia dons, money launderers, choors, dakoos & looters of trillions of rupees from state coffers will be rightly and justifiably accused by 220 million patriotic Pakistanis on the payroll of the Shariff and Zardari families & recalled in history with the international tag of "Bitches of the riches" & traitors.

And, those judges who stood side by side and supported Justice Bandial will be considered and revered in history as our 'Victorious Heroes' who stood with the 'Truth and Justice' and defeated the evil & evildoers of the PDM government and its corrupt cronies in the judiciary, armed services and bureaucracy who threatened to dismantle the very foundation of our sovereignty & constitution and rule the country terrorising, intimidating, victimizing, brutalizing and suppressing their political opponents and anyone who criticizes these PDM thugs, rascals, psychopaths, murderers and ruthless money grabbers and crooks.
I still don't think Bandiyal is competent enough to stand against the system of crooks. He is beneficiary of this corrupt system. We need to wait and see with open eyes. Its premature to make Bandyal a hero.

Jaise Fouj main Halali General milna mushkil hai, waise he Supreme Court ka judge bhi Halali milna Mushkil hai.

Let's hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corrupt PDM beggars and their shameless handlers are doing everything possible to stop elections from happening and they have made a mess of the country in that process.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Saab ki hallay tai suttay pai so? We are under military occupation for the past one year. Thuwanu hun yaad aaya eh

And I disagree with holding protests right now. Let the matter finish off in courts and see what the result it.

No point in prematurely emptying your load. 😉

And I have full trust in Khan. What he says, goes. Right now he isn't calling for any protests but rather show solidarity towards the Supreme Court and the Judges who have seems like refused to be pressurized by dirty harry anymore. Back up them up so they also get a morale boost and Allah s.w.t give them the strength and wisdom to give the right judgement and not to scumb to any pressure and blackmailing.

Maien advance ich muundiaan nou pakhaa raya waan takeh jadoun Khan dee call aaye O mentally tayar houn.

Rest I agree with you.