سوات : گرلز کالج ملالہ کے نام کی وجہ سے بند

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so u mean if other innocent girls were not visited by gen kiani then he shouldnt have visited malala and as other innocents were not brought to lime light so malala deserved the same?? i cant understand whats wrong if such brutality is being highlighted by a young girl

if we follow the same rule then we must curse the man whose suicide forced zainul abideen of tunisia to step down and flee as many other had committed suicide cz of poverty prior to him, no one stood for them then y now, nice logic (clap)

Do you think these generals are not aligned with US. How Raymond Davis was sent abroad despite the fact he was collecting sensatine information and sending it back. How NRO was agreed by Pakistani Generals and how UK/US guaranteed the power shift in Pakistan. How MQM is being supported in UK, and Pakistan's military attaches in UK high commission mointering all these under their nose - calling 'we can eliminate the head but will not do for future planning'. US/Allies killed Sadam, King Faisal, Qadaffi, but Musharraf is enjoying a secured life abroad delivering lectures around. No policy no checks, Your strategic assets are no more safe. What is the price of Salala martyers. I hope and wish all Pakistanis should be cared and honoured just like Obama felt for the innicent school children killed in school. How many times Pakistan political or militrary elite felt for innocent battered bodies killed in drone attacks namely as collateral damage. Why not media given access in military controlled areas. Only ISPR story is highlighted and forced us to believe. I think Gen Kyani visisted Malala because the credibility of Sawat operation was at stake and to ensure future operations around. My intentions are not to question why he visited Malala or helped her visit abroad. Rather his activities raised many questions in overall national security scenario as army was ready to invade North Waziristan after attack on Malala which it was hesitent despite US pressure. US want Pakistan army engage in military operation inside country against undefined militatnts which they themselves remained unable to tackle inside Aghanistan. They want destroy Pakistan's militry institution what would be called Pakistan's first line of defence. US is engaged in dialogue with Taliban and forcing Pakistan for the opposite option.

Last edited:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do you think these generals are not aligned with US. How Raymond Davis was sent abroad despite the fact he was collecting sensatine information and sending it back. How NRO was agreed by Pakistani Generals and how UK/US guaranteed the power shift in Pakistan. How MQM is being supported in UK, and Pakistan's military attaches in UK high commission mointering all these under their nose - calling 'we can eliminate the head but will not do for future planning'. US/Allies killed Sadam, King Faisal, Qadaffi, but Musharraf is enjoying a secured life abroad delivering lectures around. No policy no checks, Your strategic assets are no more safe. What is the price of Salala martyers. I hope and wish all Pakistanis should be cared and honoured just like Obama felt for the innicent school children killed in school. How many times Pakistan political or militrary elite felt for innocent battered bodies killed in drone attacks namely as collateral damage. Why not media given access in military controlled areas. Only ISPR story is highlighted and forced us to believe. I think Gen Kyani visisted Malala because the credibility of Sawat operation was at stake and to ensure future operations around. My intentions are not to question why he visited Malala or helped her visit abroad. Rather his activities raised many questions in overall national security scenario as army was ready to invade North Waziristan after attack on Malala which it was hesitent despite US pressure. US want Pakistan army engage in military operation inside country against undefined militatnts which they themselves remained unable to tackle inside Aghanistan. They want destroy Pakistan's militry institution what would be called Pakistan's first line of defence. US is engaged in dialogue with Taliban and forcing Pakistan for the opposite option.

I agree with most of ur points, what i disagree is that an innocent young girl ws shot and ppl are saying she is a drama, his father is beygairatt, that is something totally unbearable, many said malala wasnt shot and their logics were tooooooo childish and biased and about raymond devis, i think it is the result of the weakness of our nation as a whole

Last edited: