ریسرچ --- بھینسوں کی بھی مافیا ہوتی ہے

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaheer 2003. I don't know what you people have to lie bluntly just to survive on the discussion. I don't know what your education is so not sure if you will understand what I am going to tell you or not.
Let us make a simple mathematical model of your "50 chicken Unit" for a family of 4. I will make a hen model and an egg model.
I am involving Dr sahib as a mediator. he will correct me where i make false assumptions.

Why not i give you a better option Mr. Phatwaari i give you address of that family, you visit there prepare a vlog and post here for all members to know the reality ? I hope you wont trick any Calibri thing there

zaheer2003

Hen Model:
The optimum ratio of Most productive Kukri and Kukar group is 1:3. Making one Husband (Kukar) AND 3 Wifes (Kukris). So on average for the best group you will maintain 35 Hens and 15 males for the group to survive the ratio.
Google it and you will see it takes min 20-24 weeks for a chicken to grow to the size when it can be eaten on a best feed.
Do the Math it gives you 0.66 chicken growth in a group of 50. So you need 76 days for 50 chicken to become eatable.
A family of 4 will need at least 1 chicken to eat if this is their only source of food. They need 50 days to eat up their stock.
Draw production curve with factor of 0.66 per day and Draw consumption curve with 1 per day. Both lines intersect at 20th day.
This means your group will loose the ability to sustain on 20th day. The ratio will break and it will not be productive anymore.

WOW the base of whole assumptions is one thing that the family of four have nothing else to eat in life.....Phatwaari sb its a settled family living in Lahore's one of posh area.
Ah my ALLAH how i forgot u r a phatwaari....Ah

I post a reply that ppl are liking and following the Idea of "Murghi and Katta", getting benefitted but u as always run here and there....Like Pervaiz Rashid counting chairs in Jalsa's

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Even in the city of Lahore i knew families started Desi Murghi shughal at home and now they have stock of more than 50 and benefiting every part of those eggs to meat
This scheme is not for those who live in cities. You have no idea how people are poor living in interior sindh and south Punjab villages. Having a chicken who lays eggs is a luxury for them. If you have known these people, then you would know their problems.

لحم الکھوتا تناول فرما فرما کر اپنے راجہ جی انسانوں کی بستی سے نکل کر کھوتوں کی بستی کے مکین بن چکے، اسی لیے ہر وقت اپنا کھوتا پن دکھانے سے باز نہیں آتے . ان کو انسانوں کی بستی میں لانے کی کوشش کرو تو فرماتے ہیں
"مجھے مست ماحول میں جینے دو "
Eggs model

Egg model is even simpler
A free-running hen lays 20-24 eggs in a month. Let us assume 25.
your 35 hens will lay 875 eggs in a month.
10 Rs per egg will earn Rs 8750 per month to this family of 4.
It is possible to survive on Rs 8750 ?????

Only IK is stupid enough to invision this utopia. Otherwise, there are over 200 countries in world. This model is never heard off on the face of this earth.

RajaRawal111

Why not i give you a better option Mr. Phatwaari i give you address of that family, you visit there prepare a vlog and post here for all members to know the reality ? I hope you wont trick any Calibri thing there
I will give you a better option. give their addresses to ARY. They will make a documentary on these families and save Imran Khan from the bezty he is getting every day. How about that ??

RajaRawal111

WOW the base of whole assumptions is one thing that the family of four have nothing else to eat in life.....Phatwaari sb its a settled family living in Lahore's one of posh area.
Ah my ALLAH how i forgot u r a phatwaari....Ah

I post a reply that ppl are liking and following the Idea of "Murghi and Katta", getting benefitted but u as always run here and there....Like Pervaiz Rashid counting chairs in Jalsa's
See I knew your response. You pushed it to the Posh area living rich family.

? ? ? I made this model when IK presented Chicken Theory. I made the graphs for 50, 100, 500 and 1000 chickens and put them on Google drive to post them here. Then I dropped this idea
کیوں کہ تم لوگوں نے میری بہت چھترول کرنی تھی
But man only surviving model was 1000 hens for a family of 4. They had to be rich enough to have space to hold 1000 hens and this is called as a small size poultry farm.

Last edited:

zaheer2003

See I knew your response. You pushed it to the Posh area living rich family.

? ? ? I made this model when IK presented Chicken Theory. I made the graphs for 50, 100, 500 and 1000 chickens and put them on Google drive to post them here. Then I dropped this idea
کیوں کہ تم لوگوں نے میری بہت چھترول کرنی تھی
But man only surviving model was 1000 hens for a family of 4. They had to be rich enough to have space to hold 1000 hens and this is called as a small size poultry farm.

Do u hv any impact on u for Chitrol ? No never it happens daily with you. But you as always living in ur MIAN SANP's world so stay there. I hope Maryam qatri keep u paying which is not possible in future i believe.

RajaRawal111

Do u hv any impact on u for Chitrol ? No never it happens daily with you. But you as always living in ur MIAN SANP's world so stay there. I hope Maryam qatri keep u paying which is not possible in future i believe.
Come on Yar. I always get the chitrol that is right, but the Subjects I bring up are always real and I always have solid ground to stand on.
95% of the comments on my threads you Imranis put are not related to the topic, while I am always open to Discussion. Nonrelevant Chitrol means nothing to me.
And Murium does not pay me. I have Alhamdo Lillah a Job and I am surviving on that.

zaheer2003

Come on Yar. I always get the chitrol that is right, but the Subjects I bring up are always real and I always have solid ground to stand on.
95% of the comments on my threads you Imranis put are not related to the topic, while I am always open to Discussion. Nonrelevant Chitrol means nothing to me.
And Murium does not pay me. I have Alhamdo Lillah a Job and I am surviving on that.

i was referring to the context chitrol where u never accept anyone's logic

Dr Adam

This scheme is not for those who live in cities. You have no idea how people are poor living in interior sindh and south Punjab villages. Having a chicken who lays eggs is a luxury for them. If you have known these people, then you would know their problems.
Even in the city of Lahore i knew families started Desi Murghi shughal at home and now they have stock of more than 50 and benefiting every part of those eggs to meat
Zaheer 2003. I don't know why you people have to lie bluntly just to survive on the discussion. I don't know what your education is so not sure if you will understand what I am going to tell you.
Let us make a simple mathematical model of your "50 chicken Unit" for a family of 4. I will make a hen model and an egg model.
I am involving Dr sahib as a mediator. he will correct me where i make false assumptions.

راجہ جی! ہمارے دوست ظہیر اور ڈایابیٹس کسی اور پیرائے میں بات کر رہے ہیں اور آپ کا تھیسس کچھ اور ہے . میرے لیے آپ تینوں دوستوں کی رائے مقدم ہے کیونکہ ہر کسی کے نقطہ نظر میں اپنے لحاظ سے اپنا اپنا وزن ہے . ظہیر اور ڈایابیٹس گراس روٹ لیول پر فوٹ سولجرز کے تجربے کی روشنی میں بات کر رہے ہیں جو بالکل صحیح ہے . آپ ائیر کنڈیشنڈ کمرے میں بیٹھ کر تعلیمی تناظر میں کلیات کی مدد سے جمع خرچ کر کے پوسیبیلیٹز کا ذکر کر رہے ہیں جو کہ ایک علمی بحث ہے . سائنسدان ایک نظریہ پیش کرتا ہے لیکن وہ صحیح ہے یا غلط ہے اس کا تعین ہونا باقی ہوتا ہے . آپ نے اپنا حسابی کلیہ پیش کر دیا ، اس کا فیلڈ ٹیسٹ ہونا ابھی باقی ہے . ظہیر اور ڈایابیٹس کی بات آپ نے نہ سمجھنے کا مائینڈ بنا رکھا ہے اس لیے نہ ختم ہونے والی یہ بحث جاری رکھنے کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں
باقی آپکی تھیوری کے لیے نوبل انعام کوئی زیادہ نہیں ہو گیا ؟؟؟
اچھی تھیوری پیش کرنے پر واٹر کولر آپکا ہوا
تالیاں

Eyeaan

Rajarawal111 said:
راجہ جی! ہمارے دوست ظہیر اور ڈایابیٹس کسی اور پیرائے میں بات کر رہے ہیں اور آپ کا تھیسس کچھ اور ہے . میرے لیے آپ تینوں دوستوں کی رائے مقدم ہے کیونکہ ہر کسی کے نقطہ نظر میں اپنے لحاظ سے اپنا اپنا وزن ہے . ظہیر اور ڈایابیٹس گراس روٹ لیول پر فوٹ سولجرز کے تجربے کی روشنی میں بات کر رہے ہیں جو بالکل صحیح ہے . آپ ائیر کنڈیشنڈ کمرے میں بیٹھ کر تعلیمی تناظر میں کلیات کی مدد سے جمع خرچ کر کے پوسیبیلیٹز کا ذکر کر رہے ہیں جو کہ ایک علمی بحث ہے . سائنسدان ایک نظریہ پیش کرتا ہے لیکن وہ صحیح ہے یا غلط ہے اس کا تعین ہونا باقی ہوتا ہے . آپ نے اپنا حسابی کلیہ پیش کر دیا ، اس کا فیلڈ ٹیسٹ ہونا ابھی باقی ہے . ظہیر اور ڈایابیٹس کی بات آپ نے نہ سمجھنے کا مائینڈ بنا رکھا ہے اس لیے نہ ختم ہونے والی یہ بحث جاری رکھنے کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں
تالیاں
Nobel prize??
At east two Nobel Prize have been awarded on microfinance and microcredit - the tropic which Raja ji is vigorously opposing.

Raja Sahab is a lover of munshees and traders like Nawaz and Dar - I do expect such a criticism from him.
Topics of poverty alleviation and intervention, marginal economics, culture/generations of poverty, or the questions like "Why some regions/groups are poor" do not easily fall into dollar and cent analysis or directly within the purview of monetary policy. Of course therein lies left/right divide. Might had loved to discuss these topics but these are ideological and sociological issues - less of day to day economics and not within the frame of this forum. Raja Ji can enjoy the economics of Munshee Dar . but what Keynes had answered to such criticism In the long run everyone is dead.

RajaRawal111

تالیاں
Rajarawal111 said:

Nobel prize??
At east two Nobel Prize have been awarded on microfinance and microcredit - the tropic which Raja ji is vigorously opposing.

Raja Sahab is a lover of munshees and traders like Nawaz and Dar - I do expect such a criticism from him.
Topics of poverty alleviation and intervention, marginal economics, culture/generations of poverty, or the questions like "Why some regions/groups are poor" do not easily fall into dollar and cent analysis or directly within the purview of monetary policy. Of course therein lies left/right divide. Might had loved to discuss these topics but these are ideological and sociological issues - less of day to day economics and not within the frame of this forum. Raja Ji can enjoy the economics of Munshee Dar . but what Keynes had answered to such criticism In the long run everyone is dead.

☹ ڈاکٹر صاحب نوبل پرائز تو مجھے بھینسوں کے مافیا کی ڈسکوری پر چاہیے تھا
ظہیر 2003 سے تو میں ککڑیوں پر بات کر رہا تھا

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
Extreme poor people who can’t afford to buy eggs for their kids and themselves (there are lot of people in Pakistan who can’t), laying chickens will meet their needs of proteins. Remember, this scheme is for rural areas and interior sindh and southern Punjab. Mr. Raja doesn’t qualify for this scheme. ?