راولپنڈی کی ایک مسجد میں دنیا کی عظیم ترین کتاب کی تعلیم دیےجانے کا ایک منظر

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Courtesy of Haramee Zia-ul-Haq.

May Allah send him straight to hell for the extremism he fueled in Pakistani society through these mullahz.

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Iss khinzeer maulvi ki gaand kutton se marvani chahye...Kia image pesh ker rahay hain yeh Islam ka...

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kind request not to use any abusive language in comments as we all know it is cruelty and should be stopped. If anyone knows the area and relative Imam etc, please report to the police of area or send it for attention of government if someone has links to get the culprits arrested.
No need for abuses or emotional comments, help get the culprits arrested if you can or at least share it in community for general awareness.

muhammadadeel

پچھلی 10 صدیوں سے اسلام کو مولویوں نے الٹا لٹکایا ہوا ہے

اس میں نئی بات کونسی ہے

ڈارھی رکھ لو
پھر قتل، بچے کا زنا اور چوری حلال ہے

muhammadadeel

اللہ کی قسم دل کرتا ہے تمام ڈارھی والوں کو جہنم رسید کر دوں

اس طرح کے اسلام سے کفر کئے درجے بہتر ہے

معصوم بچے کی چیخ سن کر مولویوں کی زبانیں کاٹنے اور ڈارھیاں گھسیٹنے کا دل کرتا ہے۔

اللہ کرے میں آج کے بعد میری زکوة اور خیرات صرف تعلیمی اداروں کو جائے۔

مولویوں کو مسجدوں سے نکالو۔ اپنی نسلوں کو بچا لو۔ اپنے دین کو بچالو۔

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)
گلی محلوں کے تمام مدرسے بند کریں۔۔۔ حکومت کی اجازت کے بغیر کسی کو مدرسہ بنانے کی اجازت نہ ہو ۔۔۔ جو اساتذہ کرام مدرسے میں پڑھائیں وہ جیّد عالمِ دین ہوں نا کہ نا خواہ صرف اسلامی حلیہ بنانے والے ۔۔۔ اور مدرسوں میں سی ای ٹی وی کیمرے نصب کئی جائیں۔۔۔ سخت مانیٹرنگ ہونا ضروری ہے

Vitamin_C

My Maternal Grandfather was from UAE and extreme Wahabi. Their way of teach was based around intimidation, threats of hell fire, outright lies and dishonesty. He used to show me a photoshopped picture of a girl that had a kangaroo like face and a tail and said thats what I was going to become if I did not go to fajr prayer with him to the mosque every morning.

I was only 10 in that time and I did it until I realized this is bullshit. Looking back that might have even been equivalent of child abuse. I still keep a copy of the Quran and have a good laugh reading threats of eternity of burning in hell fire and other forms of blackmailing and threats after turning every page.

bhaibarood

yeh hai nateeja frustrated and 4th schedule main shamil moulvi ka jis ne bachey ke saath wahi salook kia jo police ne iskey saath kia thaa!
yeh tu sirf aik video bahar agyee warna madarson main bachon ke saath rape aur sodomy khabrain musalsal ati rehti hain!
Meri nazar main parents bhi itney hi qasoorwar hain jo frustrated mouvis ko apney dil ke tukrey rape karney ko de atey hain. Kia parents ko nahi pata ke bachon se saath kia salook hota hai ?ghurbaat! jhalat?

we need to make it mandatory to install a CCTV camera in every madarssa!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My Maternal Grandfather was from UAE and extreme Wahabi. Their way of teach was based around intimidation, threats of hell fire, outright lies and dishonesty. He used to show me a photoshopped picture of a girl that had a kangaroo like face and a tail and said thats what I was going to become if I did not go to fajr prayer with him to the mosque every morning.

I was only 10 in that time and I did it until I realized this is bullshit. Looking back that might have even been equivalent of child abuse. I still keep a copy of the Quran and have a good laugh reading threats of eternity of burning in hell fire and other forms of blackmailing and threats after turning every page.
Interesting, so your father married an Emarati woman.

bhaibarood

Take the kids out and drop a bomb there...my BP shot thru the roof watching this.

It's time to shutdown all madrassas. Why do we need madrassas?? Why can't we teach Quran and Islam in regular schools?
Because parents cant afford school fees so the kids pay their own education through sodomy and rape,FYI not all madrassa are the same, but majority are like this blatant abuse of kids!

Vitamin_C

Btw they already got arrested

Kind request not to use any abusive language in comments as we all know it is cruelty and should be stopped. If anyone knows the area and relative Imam etc, please report to the police of area or send it for attention of government if someone has links to get the culprits arrested.
No need for abuses or emotional comments, help get the culprits arrested if you can or at least share it in community for general awareness.

Scholar1

اللہ کی قسم دل کرتا ہے تمام ڈارھی والوں کو جہنم رسید کر دوں

اس طرح کے اسلام سے کفر کئے درجے بہتر ہے

معصوم بچے کی چیخ سن کر مولویوں کی زبانیں کاٹنے اور ڈارھیاں گھسیٹنے کا دل کرتا ہے۔

اللہ کرے میں آج کے بعد میری زکوة اور خیرات صرف تعلیمی اداروں کو جائے۔

مولویوں کو مسجدوں سے نکالو۔ اپنی نسلوں کو بچا لو۔ اپنے دین کو بچالو۔
LAKH LAANAT TRAY PAR HAARAMI