درندے باجوہ سے نجات ملی سب بولو شکر الحمد اللّٰه غدار وطن غدار ملت

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پہلے تھے شہید ملت لیاقت علی خان پھر تھیں محترمہ فاطمہ جناح مادر ملت ، پھر گشتی فراری تھی مادر زلت اور اب یہ بلڈاگ کرپٹ چور فراڈیا کھرک پتی حرامی غدار ملت نطفہ حرام مرتد اور کافر خنزیر نسل کا بے غیرت بلڈاگ

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
bajwakut.jpg

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
براے مہربانی کتے کو بدنام نہ کریں
کتا وفادار جانور ھے

اگر آپ سمجھتے ہیں کے باجوہ امریکا کا وفادار ھے
تو پھر آپ نے کتے سے تشبیہ ٹھیک دی ھے

باجوہ امریکا کا کتا - ڈالروں کا کتا

Last edited:

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
A quick flash back...and couldn't help but
Remembering Arshad Sharif.....!
Remembering poor father of two boys at Wazirabad.
Remembering crying Senator Swati mentioning his daughter and wife..
Remembering Dr Yasmin's Land cruiser smashed by some miscreants unleased by their masters and other women n kids harrassed everywhere on the day....
Remembering Imran Riaz Khan being harrassed n tortured n so was Gill n Farooqi..
Remembering lights of supreme court opening in the middle of night and Imran Khan leaving Prime minister's office with a diary in hand...walking through prisoner's trucks and vans on stand by....

Remembering Imran Khan limping with bullets in his legs...

I must confess, I have never deplored and cursed any person in uniform in my life before and I hope we never have to see this again...!

Short of words to express my displeasure on your departure. I just hope you are able to secure forgiveness by the families and especially the children of those who have been the victims of your direct or indirect influence...!

Bayshak no one remains in power for ever but Him and only Him shall we return..!

May you find peace in your heart...