حکومت کتنی نوکریاں دے سکتی ہے پرنوجوانوں کا ردِعمل

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
No Government can provide Government Jobs to everyone. But every country has a ratio of Government jobs.

Government in short term can only enhance job availability by introducing and forcing every private company to implement a minimum organization structure to provide jobs.

In our country, we have Seth culture which only focuses on profit without any organization structure. For example, in construction of Metro, management cost is very less than the labor cost and hence all this money goes to the Seth accounts.

Every business whether factories, whether shops, whether bricks manufacturing should be stream lined to keep an organization. Any failure not to meet with requirements shall be subject to heavy fines at least 100 times to the money saved.

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First of all, our educational & technical system are not able to deliver capable expertise.
e.g. 80% of our engineers will not stand a chance against engineers from other developed country.

Now coming back to the topic.
It is very unethical of the host to twist words of PM & get answers based on a false narrative.
She keeps on asking that IK has backed off from his earlier promise of 1 Crore Jobs, which is absolutely wrong.

Shameful journalism.

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
نیازی بے غیرت نے آدھی بات بتائی ہے۔ سکون کی زندگی اس وقت بھی نصیب ہوتی ہے جب یہ ٹائلٹ میں جاکر ناک سے پاؤڈر لیتا ہے اور گھنٹوں کموڈ کے اوپر بیٹھا رہتا ہے۔

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حکومت سے نوکریاں مانگی بھی کسی نے نہیں
بس اتنا کر دیں کہ رشوت اور سرکاری اہلکاروں کی حرام خوری کو ختم کر دیں
پاکستان شاید دنیا کا واحد ملک ہے جو بجلی ، پیٹرول ، اور سٹیل جیسی بنیادی اشیا پر ٹکا کر ٹیکس لیتا ہے پھر ہم مصنوعات کیسے بنائیں ؟

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody is asking them to provide jobs for everyone.But, What about government jobs like in education department, Police etc?...

Since this government has came in power, People have only lost jobs in private sector.And, This Government isn't offering government jobs either.So, Where would young graduates go?.....Imran Khan only have given people anxiety.His young educated supporters and middle class is the most effected cause of him.

I can assure you, If this goes on there won't be a pti in future.
Dear if there are vacant positions in the Government sector, those will be filled as per merit and according to law.

We have around 54 Billion Dollars of imports excluding Oil and Gas, it still values 40 Billion USD. If not 100% of these imports, at least 3000 billion rupees can be saved by providing local business opportunities and facilitating the young ones to start their own business.

For this, Pakistan need a overall policy to manufacture these goods and products locally. Then we can meet the job requirements. I consider programmes like BB Income support as useless since these are not the long term solutions. We need to focus on long term solutions.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can't say about other departments but i can assure you that there are vacancies in education department but this government isn't hiring and young graduates are sitting at their homes for last two years.IK is sure making everyone of his supporters regret for voting and supporting him.
May be. but in my union council, there is not a single seat vacant. But education sector is provincial business. Ok if not in Punjab or KPK, other two provinces are also not providing the jobs.
Government must start an organized economy building structure. I would prefer to spend 120 billion rupees for establishing factories through private sector and providing jobs. What you achieve by providing 1000 rupees per month. Instead provide a job to at least one person of this family with a minimum wage as per government in the private sector.

Spend your resources in private sector.