جیسا انٹرویو مریم نےدیامیرا چیلنج ہے“عمران بھی ایساانٹرویودیں:عاصمہ شیرازی

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لفا فہ تو دلا دے حج تے میں جانی آں
میں سرکاری حجاں تے بڑے شوق نال جانی آں
میں ایویں تے نئی گنجیاں دے ٹٹے اٹھا نی آں

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس گشتی کے پچھواڑے میں انٹرویو کی کھرک تنک کررہی ہے جو گشتی ہے وہ عمران پر کتی کی طرح بھونکنے لگتی ہے اور یہ گشتی تو امریکی ایمبیسی سے لے گشتی فراری کے کوٹھے تک اپنی کھرک مٹوانے جاتی ہے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس گشتی کھرک کو اپنے پچھواڑے کی کھرک والاُمیری لندن تو کیا پاکستان میں بھئ کوئی جائیداد نہیں والا انٹرویو کی کھرک ستا رہی ہے اس گشتی فراری کی غلام اورکنیز کو نہیں معلوم عمران خان کے انٹرویو لائیو ہوتے ہیں بغیر سنسر اور کاٹ چھانٹ کے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tbh, I was against Mansoor just like most Insafians, but I recently started watching him and especially after Maryam's interview, I watch his vlogs regularly. I find him very analytical and somewhat 'balanced'. I enjoy his speaking style. I don't like the journalists who are very pro and one sided. I do not enjoy those vlogs.
Baba sub jhoot aur defaang hai. Soor Khan is a known nani 420 tatta. She uses him against Showbaz and his camp and to show him down he will say shit against them and even say some things in favour of Khan.

Don't fall for this bullshit.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asma Shehrazi challenges Qatarundi
Challenge hay Kiya Qatarundi Khan key tarah aysa kar
sakti hay?

7593f85e5557f9f76533955b4d710324.jpg

Cm2SBTUWAAAARaU.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Baba sub jhoot aur defaang hai. Soor Khan is a known nani 420 tatta. She uses him against Showbaz and his camp and to show him down he will say shit against them and even say some things in favour of Khan.

Don't fall for this bullshit.
I'm not falling for anything. I do my own assessment and whether they are telling the truth or just doing propaganda. I like to hear both sides.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol..Yes, Imran Khan gives planted interviews to his favored journalists...............BBC, DW, Time Magazine,
PMLN nay aik dafa koshis ki thi...Ishaq Dar ko Hardtalk mein bhej kay...Bechara apni pant bhool aya wahan
What she does not remember is that Khan gave interview to Mansoor Ali, his biggest cirtic while he was PM and at the end Mansoor himself confessed that he was allowed full freedom to ask all he could as well as there were no scenes of having to cut or remove certain sections of the interview.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm not falling for anything. I do my own assessment and whether they are telling the truth or just doing propaganda. I like to hear both sides.
Unfortunately there aren't two sides, other side is just blatant propaganda.

Aur aap ki himmat ko salam who can listen to idiots, liars and traitors like nani 420 for so long and not want to murder something. If I listen to any of them for more than 30secs I feel like throwing up from disgust.