جہانگیرترین کی جماعت استحکام پاکستان پارٹی کے قیام پر تحریک انصاف کا ردعمل

jahangirhahsaa.jpg

پاکستان تحریک انصاف نے جہانگیر ترین کی جانب سے پارٹی کے قیام پر اپنا ردعمل جاری کردیا، پی ٹی آئی کے ترجمان نے اپنے ردعمل میں لکھا کہ ’جبری طلاق کے بعد لوگوں کو جمع کر کے نئی پارٹی بنانا پاکستان کو درپیش مسائل کا حل نہیں ہے۔

پی ٹی آئی ترجمان نے کہا آزادانہ منصفانہ انتخابات کا انعقاد ہی مسائل کا حل ہے، عوام کو اپنے نمائندے منتخب کرنے کا حق دیا جائے،جہانگیر ترین نے لاہور میں علیم خان اور پی ٹی آئی کے 100 سے زائد سابق اراکین قومی و صوبائی کے ہمراہ پریس کانفرنس کرتے ہوئے ’استحکام پاکستان پارٹی‘ کے نام سے نئی جماعت کے قیام کا اعلان کیا تھا۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1666799052930027523
انہوں نے کہا تھا ہماری پارٹی کے قیام کا مقصد پاکستان کی ترقی اور خوش حالی ہے، ہم ایسے اقدامات کرنا چاہتے ہیں جس سے ملک کو دیرپا ترقی اور نوجوانوں کو مستقبل محفوظ ہو۔ جہانگیر ترین نے مزید کہا کہ میں روایتی سیاست دان نہیں تھا مگر ملک کی خدمت کے لیے سیاست میں آیا اور پی ٹی آئی میں شمولیت کی مگر تحریک انصاف نے ملکی معیشت کو بہتر کرنے کیلیے کوئی کام نہیں کیا۔

دوسری جانب وزیر دفاع خواجہ آصف نے کہا جہانگیر ترین کی پارٹی میں جانے والے زیادہ تر لوگ مسافر ہیں، ان کے حلقوں میں ہمارے پاس مضبوط امیدوار موجود ہیں، جس امیدوار کے ساتھ ووٹ بھی موجود ہوں اس سے بات کی جا سکتی ہے ، تاہم جہانگیر ترین سے ہمارا اچھا تعلق موجود ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا تھا شاہ محمود قریشی کا خاندان 1857 سے عملیت پسند ہے ، اب پی ٹی آئی کے ٹکٹ پر شاید2013 سے پہلے والے ارکان الیکشن لڑیں ، پی ٹی آئی بین نہ ہوئی تو اسی سے مقابلہ ہوگا لیکن حالات تیزی سے بدل رہے ہیں ، حتمی چیزیں تب سامنے آئیں گی جب الیکشن کا اعلان کیا جائے گا۔

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If PTI got no one left then hold elections Shaitaan followers. Still too scared by the looks of it.

elections are coming up, and i dont expect pti to perform badly, khan has a huge vote bank still, its just the way he is approaching politics specially post 9th may that seems totally unhelpful for pti's future.

stranger

استحکام پاکستان پارٹی نام کی ایک پارٹی پہلے ہی سے رجسٹرڈ ہے. لہذا جہانگیر ترین نے اپنی پارٹی کا نام تبدیل کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے. ذرائع کہ مطابق نئی پارٹی کا نام احتلام پاکستان پارٹی ہوگا. اس نام کو رکھنے کی وجہ نوجوانوں میں پارٹی کو مقبول بنانا ہے
ehtalam e general party

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
elections are coming up, and i dont expect pti to perform badly, khan has a huge vote bank still, its just the way he is approaching politics specially post 9th may that seems totally unhelpful for pti's future.

You have no shame trying to spread the fake propaganda that PTI caused 9th May. Tell me who stormed the courts to arrest IK and why Imran Riaz Khan was abducted on the same day and is still missing? This is no coincidence.

Perhaps you and your ilk might still have some honesty left to admit that the shiataan PDM and the napak Generals planned all this. I doubt it though.

Islamabadiya

You have no shame trying to spread the fake propaganda that PTI caused 9th May. Tell me who stormed the courts to arrest IK and why Imran Riaz Khan was abducted on the same day and is still missing? This is no coincidence.

Perhaps you and your ilk might still have some honesty left to admit that the shiataan PDM and the napak Generals planned all this. I doubt it though.

well i have no time to waste on bringing you out of your delusional state of mind think whatever you want but the facts are undeniable: khan does not look like in position to contest next elections and 9th May will forever haut the great khan sb

It was definitely a trap: khan sb baychara buhut he ullu aur seddha admi hay, he fell into it

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
well i have no time to waste on bringing you out of your delusional state of mind think whatever you want but the facts are undeniable: khan does not look like in position to contest next elections and 9th May will forever haut the great khan sb

It was definitely a trap: khan sb baychara buhut he ullu aur seddha admi hay, he fell into it

A trap set by fascist shaitaan who you worship. Khan did nothing wrong which is why they still haven't brought any case against him. All the 9th May narrative is fascism, not any real crime committed by protestors.
May Allah destroy their evil plans and punish the transgressors.

Islamabadiya

A trap set by fascist shaitaan who you worship. Khan did nothing wrong which is why they still haven't brought any case against him. All the 9th May narrative is fascism, not any real crime committed by protestors.
May Allah destroy their evil plans and punish the transgressors.

again: thats one jazbati way of looking at it but the situation on ground is different

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
again: thats one jazbati way of looking at it but the situation on ground is different

The situation is exactly as it appears. PTI never did any violence even when IK was shot yet you think they would suddenly start attacking army sites after an arrest? You can spread your fake propaganda but Allah is all seeing. You would never stand of the side of the wrongdoers if you had any morals.

Islamabadiya

The situation is exactly as it appears. PTI never did any violence even when IK was shot yet you think they would suddenly start attacking army sites after an arrest? You can spread your fake propaganda but Allah is all seeing. You would never stand of the side of the wrongdoers if you had any morals.

fake proganda?
khan ke tang par zakham lag gaya,
khan ku heart attack hu gaya
khan ku injection day diya
khan ku slow poison day diya
army main mutiny hu gaee
rape hu gaya
45 banda mar diya

gosh why am i wasitng my time

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
fake proganda?
khan ke tang par zakham lag gaya,
khan ku heart attack hu gaya
khan ku injection day diya
khan ku slow poison day diya
army main mutiny hu gaee
rape hu gaya
45 banda mar diya

gosh why am i wasitng my time

The very fact that you deny Imran Khan was attacked and shot proves you are talking bullshit. A PTI supporter was killed in that assassination attempt yet shaitaan followers like you will deny it happened.
Verse 7 Al Baqarah is applicable to those who deny the reality.

Islamabadiya

The very fact that you deny Imran Khan was attacked and shot proves you are talking bullshit. A PTI supporter was killed in that assassination attempt yet shaitaan followers like you will deny it happened.
Verse 7 Al Baqarah is applicable to those who deny the reality.

jazbati post again
dont confuse your perceived reality based on jazbat/Adil raja with the real reality based on facts/the actual events that took place

3rd_Umpire

یہ ہے وہ چوتیہ ہے جو کہتا تھا "میں کلاں ای کافی آں" اور اب کلا ہی رہ گیا۔

FyHul2kaQAEAvYV
ابے حرمجادے،، تیری جنانیاں انوں کدوں کلّا چھڈدی نے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
ھر ویلے جِگ جگ واسطے کمرے کے سُوٹ الماریاں دے وچ چھپی رہیندی نے