تحریک آزادی میں شیخ الھند کا کردار

salma

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Daily-Islam.jpg

mag-02.gif

Hazrat

Councller (250+ posts)
Every one who was against creation of Pakistan had a role in making of it. ANP says, they made efforts, Mufti Mehmood group say, they supported it. Then who was against it?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistani ki sab se bari mukhalaf thay ye loog ,qaid e azam ko kafer e azam kehtay thay ye loog, ye mufti mahmood hi tha aur anp aur jamt e islami thi,jamiat ualama hind thi
Every one who was against creation of Pakistan had a role in making of it. ANP says, they made efforts, Mufti Mehmood group say, they supported it. Then who was against it?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mate criticize Mufti Mehmood and Diesel but don't start the deobandi bashing approach like u have in the past.

I generally don't reply to you anymore, reason being you are nice my mate but you assume some things as here, you have yourself tried to point out that I will go anti-deoband. I was not the one who said that deoband madrissah was an aide to sarkar e inglishiyah and that the elders of deoband who provided shelter to the british officers during independence war should be provided respect or when they went berserk against Pakistan movement. So why not keep it to the point, otherwise, everybody knows what did they do and even after creation of Pakistan, the dramas from creation of LeJ, SSP, TTP and so on. Or when Allama Shabbir Usmani left deoband in support of Quaid, what kind of language was used against him and the death threats he got from deoband and its elders. As I said, leave it and enough of it. I am not against ordinary deobandi brothers but those who know on whose tunes they are dancing and still they do. aisi baatein kerne ka faidah jin per jaan ker bhi aankh per patti baandhni perti hai sirf isliye ke log unke andhay muqallid hain.

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
I generally don't reply to you anymore, reason being you are nice my mate but you assume some things as here, you have yourself tried to point out that I will go anti-deoband. I was not the one who said that deoband madrissah was an aide to sarkar e inglishiyah and that the elders of deoband who provided shelter to the british officers during independence war should be provided respect or when they went berserk against Pakistan movement. So why not keep it to the point, otherwise, everybody knows what did they do and even after creation of Pakistan, the dramas from creation of LeJ, SSP, TTP and so on. Or when Allama Shabbir Usmani left deoband in support of Quaid, what kind of language was used against him and the death threats he got from deoband and its elders. As I said, leave it and enough of it. I am not against ordinary deobandi brothers but those who know on whose tunes they are dancing and still they do. aisi baatein kerne ka faidah jin per jaan ker bhi aankh per patti baandhni perti hai sirf isliye ke log unke andhay muqallid hain.
See you start with the ugly secterian stuff dont u. Mate not sure what u read for history but i will just remind u one thing, since independence ur bralvi pirs have been at the forefront of every Pak government whether military or democratic and have helped to bleed this country dry and to keep the masses poor ignorant servants of ther masters the bloody elite. What was said by ur master never question the pir, well that sums up the type of sheep mentality that prevails in Pak today. U conveniently forget or avoid that the TTP or other groups were a by product of the Zia regime unholy alliance with the US, the benazir and Sharifs strategic depth push in Afgahnistan and lastly Musharafs disaster in the noughties. i cant recall any issues before that however even during the Zia era ur Barelvi Pirs were a massive part of his ruling junta.

PS are u going to blame the deobandi or ahle hadees for the millions of starving, uneducated kids - the holy unwashed who are treated like achoots by ur political and spirtitual masters. Seriously mate before u start throwing stones have a look at ur own house which is intellectually and morally bankrupt.

Last edited:

Pakistan786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

well that is some thing to be researched that WHO did not participate in the TEHREEK E AZADI HIND and instead gave FATWAS in favours of British rule.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
See you start with the ugly secterian stuff dont u. Mate not sure what u read for history but i will just remind u one thing, since independence ur bralvi pirs have been at the forefront of every Pak government whether military or democratic and have helped to bleed this country dry and to keep the masses poor ignorant servants of ther masters the bloody elite. What was said by ur master never question the pir, well that sums up the type of sheep mentality that prevails in Pak today. U conveniently forget or avoid that the TTP or other groups were a by product of the Zia regime unholy alliance with the US, the benazir and Sharifs strategic depth push in Afgahnistan and lastly Musharafs disaster in the noughties. i cant recall any issues before that however even during the Zia era ur Barelvi Pirs were a massive part of his ruling junta.

PS are u going to blame the deobandi or ahle hadees for the millions of starving, uneducated kids - the holy unwashed who are treated like achoots by ur political and spiritual masters. Seriously mate before u start throwing stones have a look at ur own house which is intellectually and morally bankrupt.

I am astonished by how this is given a sectarian twist.
Fact is most religious institutions were against Pakistan. And for good reason.The 2 million killed in partition may point to as why. Maybe they felt that Muslims united in India would be enough to counter balance the Hindu majority. The rest of Muslim leage leader ship did not inspire any confidence.
Maulana Abul Ala Maududi, the founder of the Jamat-i-Islami views probably distil the views of most clergy on all sides:
“Among Indian Muslims today we find two kinds of nationalists: the Nationalists Muslims, namely those who in spite of their being Muslims believe in Indian Nationalism and worship it; and the Muslims Nationalist: namely those who are little concerned with Islam and its principles and aims, but are concerned with the individuality and the political and economic interests of that nation which has come to exist by the name of Muslim, and they are so concerned only because of their accidence of birth in that nation. From the Islamic viewpoint both these types of nationalists were equally misled, for Islam enjoins faith in truth only; it does not permit any kind of nation-worshipping at all"
When asked to cooperate with the Muslim League he replied: “Please do not think that I do not want to participate in this work because of any differences, my difficulty is that I do not see how I can participate because partial remedies do not appeal to my mind and I have never been interested in patch work.”

So what its a reasonable position to hold at the time.
Even a man of the conviction and calibre of Raja Ahmed of Mahmudabad was so disappointed by the post independence leadership of sycophants and opportunist that he passed away in Mashad. This was a person who spent his entire fortune for this country.

Jinnah was an exception in Muslim leadership in India who had the foresight to know better.
Next to him the ML was a thoroughly useless bunch of Land lords and British boot polishers.

If you still think that there is a sectarian angle consider this:

All Parties Shia Conference (APSC), Indias largest Shia organizations, as late as 1945 passed a resolution rejecting the idea of Pakistan and decided to cooperate with the Indian National Congress

‘Resolution adopted by the Council of Action of the All-Parties Shia Conference, held at Poona, 25 December 1945, in S.R. Bakshi, The Making of India and Pakistan: Ideology of the Hindu Mahasabha and Other Political Parties, Vol. 3 (New Delhi: Deep & Deep Publications, 1997).

There are also a letter to Jinnah pleading to Shia religious leaders to back his cause for Pakistan which they were not willing to do as they felt that this would divide their community.
Excerpts of which were published in Pro Shia journal Razakar in 1946

So will anyone use this to question the loyalties of a group to this counrty?
Imply they were always will be traitors?
Of Course not that would be ridiculous.

Last edited:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
ulema e haq were not against the separate and independent land of Pakistan they split on ideology issues.and there concerns were right at their point of view.because they spend theirs lives in way of islam.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ulema e haq were not against the separate and independent land of Pakistan they split on ideology issues.and there concerns were right at their point of view.because [HI]they spend theirs lives in way of islam.[/HI]

After ten years of Fazloo's death , he will be consiered as Alim e haq , if not now....

And someone will pass same remarks about him , as u r saying of others....

We are waiting for a single Alim e haq .....every one looks , Alim e Stomach....

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

PS are u going to blame the deobandi or ahle hadees for the millions of starving, uneducated kids - the holy unwashed who are treated like achoots by ur political and spirtitual masters. Seriously mate before u start throwing stones have a look at ur own house which is intellectually and morally bankrupt.
Bhai yeh jhoota raag kahin aur ja ker sunao, enough of it already. Barelvi peers and all. If you say Pir Pagar or the kinds of Yousuf Raza, they are nowhere aalims or peers that we walk in the footsteps of. And remind you, it was Peer Jamaat Ali Shah along with 7000 scholars of the same faction who gave unanimous support to Quaid while deoband was abusing him like anything. Zia's regime asman se utri thee. Don't spoon feed us the lie. Zia was backed by KSA totally and to propagate deobandi and salafi faction, money was spent like anything. History ki baat kerte ho. What was the reason ke army ke tamaam garrisons mein se barelvi imaam masjid hata ker tamaam ke tamaam deobandi ker diye gaye? Mein ne kaha na munh na khulwao, you keep on with your blind following. Barelvi peers on the forefront my foot. Jhoot bolne ki had hoti hai. Had people like Imam Noorani been on the seat of PM, I would have had listened to this lie. As I said, enough of it, Enough!!!! And please don't bother replying as I see you are not aware of history even to the least of the extent. Even this raishmi roomal tehreek was sabotaged by your own deoband elders, talk about other events like khilafat movement when ashrafiyah was made to do it on purpose and when they returned after deobands quaid Gandhi stopped this movement, they had nothing and the servants of the British had all their money and lands and their sons are still ruling today. Mein phir keh raha hoon munh na khulwao. You are the one who went sectarian and took the name deoband here. My paternal family follows deoband ideology but they left deoband upon conflict in Pakistan movement. I don't have problems with ordinary deobandi brothers and sisters but those who have been in this bloodbath against us. Those who know what role these so called elders played and still revere them. I hold Shabbir Usmani in the highest of esteem, he followed deoband ideology till his death so it is not I who is a sectarian buff but you and people like you. I don't mind people who don't celebrate Milad but those who condemn celebrating it and put fatwahs upon it, I do have a problem with them and with those too who follow them with the utmost of zeal. I don't have a problem with any deobandi but those who know what kind of filth Thanvi and Mufti Mahmood wrote and still love them. I offered my juma prayer yesterday in a deobandi masjid so I don't have problems but closing my eyes upon lies isn't my game. Please don't bother answering, parhne ka mood hee nahi hai.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai yeh jhoota raag kahin aur ja ker sunao, enough of it already. Barelvi peers and all. If you say Pir Pagar or the kinds of Yousuf Raza, they are nowhere aalims or peers that we walk in the footsteps of. And remind you, it was Peer Jamaat Ali Shah along with 7000 scholars of the same faction who gave unanimous support to Quaid while deoband was abusing him like anything. Zia's regime asman se utri thee. Don't spoon feed us the lie. Zia was backed by KSA totally and to propagate deobandi and salafi faction, money was spent like anything. History ki baat kerte ho. What was the reason ke army ke tamaam garrisons mein se barelvi imaam masjid hata ker tamaam ke tamaam deobandi ker diye gaye? Mein ne kaha na munh na khulwao, you keep on with your blind following. Barelvi peers on the forefront my foot. Jhoot bolne ki had hoti hai. Had people like Imam Noorani been on the seat of PM, I would have had listened to this lie. As I said, enough of it, Enough!!!! And please don't bother replying as I see you are not aware of history even to the least of the extent. Even this raishmi roomal tehreek was sabotaged by your own deoband elders, talk about other events like khilafat movement when ashrafiyah was made to do it on purpose and when they returned after deobands quaid Gandhi stopped this movement, they had nothing and the servants of the British had all their money and lands and their sons are still ruling today. Mein phir keh raha hoon munh na khulwao. You are the one who went sectarian and took the name deoband here. My paternal family follows deoband ideology but they left deoband upon conflict in Pakistan movement. I don't have problems with ordinary deobandi brothers and sisters but those who have been in this bloodbath against us. Those who know what role these so called elders played and still revere them. I hold Shabbir Usmani in the highest of esteem, he followed deoband ideology till his death so it is not I who is a sectarian buff but you and people like you. I don't mind people who don't celebrate Milad but those who condemn celebrating it and put fatwahs upon it, I do have a problem with them and with those too who follow them with the utmost of zeal. I don't have a problem with any deobandi but those who know what kind of filth Thanvi and Mufti Mahmood wrote and still love them. I offered my juma prayer yesterday in a deobandi masjid so I don't have problems but closing my eyes upon lies isn't my game. Please don't bother answering, parhne ka mood hee nahi hai.
بھائی جان آپ وہی ہیں نا علی پور والے؟

خیر، چھوڑو میاں جن کے ابا مفتی فرما گئے کہ وہ پاکستان بننے کے "گناہ" میں شریک نہیں وہ آج یقینا اپنے ابا جی کو ٹھیک ٹھاک "ایصال ثواب" پہنچا رہے ہیں

اور شیخ الہند کا تیہ پانچہ تو اقبال نے پوری غزل کی صورت میں کیا جو مصور اسلام کہلاتے ہیں اور ان کے ہم عصر بھی تھے

ان مالٹا کے اسیروں کو اگر رتی برابر بھی عقل ہوتی تو اللہ اور اس کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی شان میں گستاخیاں کرکے دشمنی مول نہ لیتے، پاکستان سے دشمنی تو ثانوی ہے

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
Excuse me mate, i haven't got an issue with Barelvi's because as far as i'm concerned each to ther own and the all mighty is going to judge us all. I'll be the first to criticize any wrong doing if its within any group i follow, but ur using sectarian prejudices to demonize people which isn't on. Lets be clear i dont support the Saudi ruling junta cause as far as i'm concerned they have sold ther soul to the US, whilst i also dont agree with what they have done in the holy cities. As far as im concerned Zia and his spiritual aulad the sharifs are the worse thing that could have happened to pak along with the bhuttos and ther cronies.

We can debate till the cows come home about who said what, cause thats what been happening for the last 100 odd years - neither side is going to agree and the differences are bigger than those between the christians, jews and muslims. However all said, one thing is a proven just looking through the last 100 years of history in in the sub continent and that the not questioning the pir or mullah ideology has created a an army of uneducated sheeps who have followed ther masters wherever they take them even if its down south.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

After ten years of Fazloo's death , he will be consiered as Alim e haq , if not now....

We are waiting for a single[HI] Alim e haq .....every one looks , Alim e Stomach[/HI]....

Raaz bhai if you are not looking you wont find them...

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

We are waiting for a single Alim e haq .....every one looks , Alim e Stomach....

.janab i never ever call fazle rehman alme haq.i m not that fool.and don't relate Islam to these kinda ulema's.thx