بالٹی کے سائز پر بہت پیچیدہ مسئلہ

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's why u have frustration....Imran imran imran imran.... I bet that nani 420 was reciting Imran Imran while performing umrah.
You are wrong kid . It is my country. Neither IK nor NS . As far as Umera and reciting is concerned, no one recites anything other than the Name of Allah. I don't know if you have been taught differently.

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You are wrong kid . It is my country. Neither IK nor NS . As far as Umera and reciting is concerned, no one recites anything other than the Name of Allah. I don't know if you have been taught differently.
Kid? ru a granddad?, No-one is talking about country here and get ur glasses. We muslim don't perform Umera.... She already called Imran a fitna again after performing ur umera lol.

Punch777

Ok my friend I better go and do some positive stuff as I am not paid by nani. Enjoy ur night!

Siberite

Kid? ru a granddad?, No-one is talking about country here and get ur glasses. We muslim don't perform Umra.... She already called Imran a fitna again after performing ur umera lol.
Lol. really?? What kind of "you" Muslim are you? I don't know if I am talking to a brand-new Muslim Atheist. Spelling mistakes can't be taken as an excuse to show your faith.
So, what do you perform instead?

Punch777

Lol. really?? What kind of "you" Muslim are you? I don't know if I am talking to a brand-new Muslim Atheist. Spelling mistakes can't be taken as an excuse to show your faith.
So, what do you perform instead?
Real muslim unlike u who doesn't even know what umrah is. Your garagan went there to perform emra lol. Soher? The whole party is based on tanzeem sazi. Ur just a wanker like Pervaiz Rasheed.

wasiqjaved

What a sad life you have Mr Rajarawal111 ……
Either you talk about IK or you talk about IK …..
It’s like a broken record ……
Why is it that we never hear from you about your own leaders …. Aren’t they worth mentioning???
On the topic of attires can you plz enlighten us why your leader Nawaz Sharif in London wears mask on chin??? ….. :)
فیس ماسک کو انڈرویئر کی طرح پہننے کا آرٹ وڈے میاں صاب کی تخلیق ہے
FB-IMG-1682057452107.jpg