بالٹی کے سائز پر بہت پیچیدہ مسئلہ

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well I accept i support IK and if u reckon I am youthia then replace first letter from Youthia and replace it with CH and that what ur whole party is.
Again. its merely your words not really worth any thoughts. Think why you are being so miserable. The fact that you don't have an argument and beating the bushes around, tells me that you will continue to be frustrated.

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Again. its merely your words not really worth any thoughts. Think why you are being so miserable. The fact that you don't have an argument and beating the bushes around, tells me that you will continue to be frustrated.
Ur a faking joker, If u think I'm frustrated then how come u don't have any better things to do and keep posting shit here. Get a life moron.

Siberite

Ur a faking joker, If u think I'm frustrated then how come u don't have any better things to do and keep posting shit here. Get a life moron.
You are an idiot. Now, try to ask the real question to Mr. Bucket and get your answer.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a sad life you have Mr Rajarawal111 ……
Either you talk about IK or you talk about IK …..
It’s like a broken record ……
Why is it that we never hear from you about your own leaders …. Aren’t they worth mentioning???
On the topic of attires can you plz enlighten us why your leader Nawaz Sharif in London wears mask on chin??? ….. :)
You know what Dr. Sonya.
I think you are right.

thinking-emoticon-question-face-emoji-with-eyeglasses-vector-illustration.jpg

Punch777

Don't assume. Ask him and verify it . He will not disappoint you.
How often u have Khota biryani to keep ur patwari brain to this level? Any plans for any positive contribution today or just keep posting nonsense stuff here.

Siberite

How often u have Khota biryani to keep ur patwari brain to this level? Any plans for any positive contribution today or just keep posting nonsense stuff here.
I don't need any Buryani. You might be talking about free lunger khana which your Cocaine addict wanted in every nook in the whole country. You didn't ask him what caused him to place bucket on his head ? 😊

Punch777

I don't need any Buryani. You might be talking about free lunger khana which your Cocaine addict wanted in every nook in the whole country. You didn't ask him what caused him to place bucket on his head ? 😊
Well lungar khana was for poor people and not everyone like u on NS lunger. Do you ask everything from ur leadership?

Siberite

Well lungar khana was for poor people and not everyone like u on NS lunger. Do you ask everything from ur leadership?
Its not everything. Its the topic of the thread. Can you try to answer on your cocaine addict behalf? Maybe you can try to imitate him ..

Siberite

I'll ask him if u ask Rana sana about his garage story and reconfirm it to me?
Ok, so you are coming down to your nature. That is what I always find strange with Youthias. When you run out of argument, start spitting trash and slandering. Well taught and brought up by parents.Dual hypocrites of ancient past.

Punch777

Ok, so you are coming down to your nature. That is what I always find strange with Youthias. When you run out of argument, start spitting trash and slandering. Well taught and brought up by parents.Dual hypocrites of ancient past.
I asked u a question since ur fking blind....just answer my question.