ایم کیوایم کا دباؤکام کرگیا۔بلدیاتی الیکشن نہیں ہونگے

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bhai sahab konsa nasha krte hain aap? Agar koi party Karachi me sb se zyada elections chaahti hai to wo JI hai. Ek JI hi ECP aur Sindh govt k dramabaazi k khilaaf field me aur court me qanooni jang larh rahi hai PTI kis khushi me khamosh bethi howi hai? Bs asaani se keh diya k JI is also a silent partner in this drama. Support your allegation with proofs and arguments.
Bhai aap yeh bataen kia sirf karachi main election honay hain?
JI sirf karachi main hi itni active kuon hy?
Baqi Pakistan main kuon kia election nhe honay.
Waisay JI kay Ameer Siraj bhai last time Bilawal say milay aur farmaya tha keh hum PPP say mil kar Corruption khatam karain gay.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
JI PTI PPP MQMP ( Rangers group) failed to gather 50 people irrespective any districts of Karachi?
Any one explain Why?
Karachi boycotts Jharloo Drama.
If don’t believe can see deserted Ghost polling booths on 15thJanuary 23 .

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you cannot make any differentiation between a halal earning Burger/Broast shopkeeper and murderers of thousands of innocent people and looters of peoples money?
What type of a person are you???????????????????

SHAME ON YOU IDIOT.

For 3 years of coalition govt. partners , did you forget they were murderers and criminals ??? 😂😜 How STUPID!!

You are simply wrong here, and can't just start pointing in every direction and keep calling people murderers or traitors etc.! Enough of this nonsense already, this is 21st century. Go to courts or ask ECP to reject their papers but can't go around talking shit like this ...

Awaam did not elected IK to be the PM so to have idiots like Buzdar to be the CM and Bushra Pinky to run the whole government!! PTI will be kicked out again if they keep making such grave mistakes in key appointments !! You don't want to hire Buzdar or Khurram as your driver , but you want to make him the mayor of world's top-10 largest city ???? 😡😡👎👎