اک واری فیر شیررررررر

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The educational department fund has increased over 900 percent. Punjab educational endowment fund has been established. The establishment of degree college,the establishment of information Technology University in Lahore and several new women universities.

In health department,the whole department has been transformed. The new Medical Colleges were built . State of the arts Hospitals were built in Bahawalpur and Shahdra with 300 to 400 beds. Overall spending on the health budget is increased by 55%.
These are only few example one can give .
That is great to know. Please share source if this information

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Your assumption that I am paid to write shows me how shallow your thinking is and how incorrect and biased your opinion is. The thread starter has shown complete ignorance about the development which has been taken place in the country for last 5 years. He has been completely ignorant on the fact that back in 2013 what was the state of the country when the PMLN came in to power.

Does that mean that PMLN was able to turn around the country completely and has run it efficiently ? No. But that doesn't also mean that no efforts have been put to change the direction of the country and bring it to prosperity.

Someone with fair mind needs to look back on last 5 years and count the difficulties and the conspiracies faced by PMLN. How many times it has faced the threats of its existence and how many forces were working behind the doors to continue to undermine it . PTI has played a spoiler role instead of a opposition role. IK has a personal grudge against NS and every thing he has done to oppose PMLN is not because of the Hub e Ali But because of the Bughz e Mawia. Including and making tilly his spokesperson is a clear indicator that his priorities are lied to maligned NS instead of helping Pakistan battle the difficulties it is facing .

As I said, I don't have a time to deliver a fair assessment of last 5 years, but the thread starter's biased opinion and Mumbo jumbo needs to be put in to where is belongs , trash bin .

foot note:

I haven't yet touched what poties can do and how capable they are . looking back in to their 5 years in KPK tells me that they can't be risen above mediocrity.
Very well said Zaidi Bhai , 100% on spot analysis

Zaidi Qasim

i am realy scared if PML-N will take majority from punjab again :mad:

Don't be scared and don't run to the Abpara and GHQ in fear. Let the people decide . What I mean to say is don't be a scared poty. We got enough on the forum already .:D .

Zaidi Qasim

Very well said Zaidi Bhai , 100% on spot analysis

Thank you brother. This forum is infested with too many leeches too warm to concocted theories and doomsday scenarios. No level head can deny the progress made in last 5 years . May not be perfect and 100% , but progress nevertheless .

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your assumption that I am paid to write shows me how shallow your thinking is and how incorrect and biased your opinion is. The thread starter has shown complete ignorance about the development which has been taken place in the country for last 5 years. He has been completely ignorant on the fact that back in 2013 what was the state of the country when the PMLN came in to power.

Does that mean that PMLN was able to turn around the country completely and has run it efficiently ? No. But that doesn't also mean that no efforts have been put to change the direction of the country and bring it to prosperity.

Someone with fair mind needs to look back on last 5 years and count the difficulties and the conspiracies faced by PMLN. How many times it has faced the threats of its existence and how many forces were working behind the doors to continue to undermine it . PTI has played a spoiler role instead of a opposition role. IK has a personal grudge against NS and every thing he has done to oppose PMLN is not because of the Hub e Ali But because of the Bughz e Mawia. Including and making tilly his spokesperson is a clear indicator that his priorities are lied to maligned NS instead of helping Pakistan battle the difficulties it is facing .

As I said, I don't have a time to deliver a fair assessment of last 5 years, but the thread starter's biased opinion and Mumbo jumbo needs to be put in to where is belongs , trash bin .

foot note:

I haven't yet touched what poties can do and how capable they are . looking back in to their 5 years in KPK tells me that they can't be risen above mediocrity.

پٹواری بھائی بند کر یار اپنی فضولیات ، نوازے نے اب اڈیالہ جیل ہے جانا اور کرپٹ نون لیگ نے پھر دوبارہ مڑ کے کبھی نہیں آ نا ، عوام صاف پینے کے پانی کو ترس گئی اور تم یہاں پرستان کی دیو مالائی کہانیاں لکھ رہا ہے جن کا زمینی حقائق سے دور دور تک کوئی واسطہ ہی نہیں ، جھوٹ اتنا بول جتنا ہضم ہو سکے

Last edited:

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
خیبر پختونخوا میں کتنی یونی ورسٹیاں بنا لیں، کتنے کالج اسکول کھول لیے؟ شرح تعلیم کہاں تک پہنچادی؟ کتنی نوکریاں دیں؟ کون سا نیا پاکستان بنا ڈالا؟ اپنے گریبان میں جھانکنے کی توفیق نہیں ہے اور چلے ہیں دوسروں پر تنقید کرنے۔ اینگرو کے چور اسد عمر، اور جہانگیر ترین اور علیم خان جیسے نااہل لوگوں کے درمیان بیٹھ کر یہ لوگ بڑی بڑی باتیں کرتے ہیں، کام کرنے کا ارادہ جو نہیں۔

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
خیبر پختونخوا میں کتنی یونی ورسٹیاں بنا لیں، کتنے کالج اسکول کھول لیے؟ شرح تعلیم کہاں تک پہنچادی؟ کتنی نوکریاں دیں؟ کون سا نیا پاکستان بنا ڈالا؟ اپنے گریبان میں جھانکنے کی توفیق نہیں ہے اور چلے ہیں دوسروں پر تنقید کرنے۔ اینگرو کے چور اسد عمر، اور جہانگیر ترین اور علیم خان جیسے نااہل لوگوں کے درمیان بیٹھ کر یہ لوگ بڑی بڑی باتیں کرتے ہیں، کام کرنے کا ارادہ جو نہیں۔

Hospitals Built In 5 Years By KPK Govt

صبح ہو گئی ماموں . اور ابھی تو یہ ابتدا ہے

Last edited:

mubarik Shah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
33900816_1021539454679594_7140450135384784896_n.png

kayawish

Don't be scared and don't run to the Abpara and GHQ in fear. Let the people decide . What I mean to say is don't be a scared poty. We got enough on the forum already .:D .
so if people of punjab want to destroy pakistan by electing corrupt people again and i shall not be scared ? shall i say that let corrupt people come again in power and pakistan is wipe out of world map ??? if people of punjab want this so OK , let it be like this !!! people of punjab have one thing to choose now either choose pakistan or choose nawas shariff and same goes for sindis either pakistan or bhutto.

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
کرائے کے اداکاروں کو جمع کر کے عوامی رائے دکھا دینا آسان کام ہے۔ تبدیلی وہ ہے جو حقیقی دنیا میں اور زمین پر نظر آتی ہے۔

ظاہر ہے نہ کرپٹ نواز لیگ نے خود کچھ کرنا ہے نہ دوسرے کو کچھ کرنے دینا ہے ، خود ملک و قوم کی دولت لوٹ کر کھربوں پتی بن گیا نوازا اور عوام کی اکثریت آج بھی غربت کی لکیر سے نیچے پینے کے صاف پانی سے محروم خستہ حالی کی زندگی گزارنے پر مجبور ہے ، جو پینتیس سالوں میں صاف پانی نہ دے سکے ، تعلیم اور صحت تک نہ دے سکے وہ آگے اور کیا گل کھلائیں گے ، لیکن اب تو اڈیالہ جیل ہی جائیں گےاور پھر کبھی نہ واپس آئیں گی

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
ظاہر ہے نہ کرپٹ نواز لیگ نے خود کچھ کرنا ہے نہ دوسرے کو کچھ کرنے دینا ہے ، خود ملک و قوم کی دولت لوٹ کر کھربوں پتی بن گیا نوازا اور عوام کی اکثریت آج بھی غربت کی لکیر سے نیچے پینے کے صاف پانی سے محروم خستہ حالی کی زندگی گزارنے پر مجبور ہے ، جو پینتیس سالوں میں صاف پانی نہ دے سکے ، تعلیم اور صحت تک نہ دے سکے وہ آگے اور کیا گل کھلائیں گے ، لیکن اب تو اڈیالہ جیل ہی جائیں گےاور پھر کبھی نہ واپس آئیں گی
عوام کو صاف پانی اور ادویات اس لیے نہیں ملتیں کہ آپ کی پیاری فوج ان کا پیسہ کھا جاتی ہے دفاعی بجٹ کے نام پر۔

Zaidi Qasim

پٹواری بھائی بند کر یار اپنی فضولیات ، نوازے نے اب اڈیالہ جیل ہے جانا اور کرپٹ نون لیگ نے پھر دوبارہ مڑ کے کبھی نہیں آ نا ، عوام صاف پینے کے پانی کو ترس گئی اور تم یہاں پرستان کی دیو مالائی کہانیاں لکھ رہا ہے جن کا زمینی حقائق سے دور دور تک کوئی واسطہ ہی نہیں ، جھوٹ اتنا بول جتنا ہضم ہو سکے

بنی غالہ کے پریستان سے واپسی پر اکثر تم جیسے ڈھیٹ میں نہ مانوں کی رٹ لگائے رکھتے ہیں ۔ انسان کوشش تو کرسکتا ہے ، شفاعت تو اللہ کے ہاتھ میں ہی ہے ۔ اللہ تمہیں بھی صحت مند کرے ۔ پوٹی بھائ ، رفع حاجت کے لیے فورم کا رخ نہ کرا کرو ۔

rtabasum2

عوام کو صاف پانی اور ادویات اس لیے نہیں ملتیں کہ آپ کی پیاری فوج ان کا پیسہ کھا جاتی ہے دفاعی بجٹ کے نام پر۔

Paisa kon nahi khata..........NS aur Zardari kya thankhwa per itnay maldar ho gay

Zaidi Qasim

جناب ، شوکت خانم جو بنایا ہے ، اس گنے میں سے جتنا رس ہے نہیں اس سے زیادہ نکالا جاچکا ہے ۔ اور مذید گھٹائ جاری ہے ۔ 5 سال میں ایک کروڑ جابز اسکی دوسری قسط ہے ۔ کے پی کے کو تیلی پہلوان آہستہ آہستہ نگل رہا ہے ۔ انشا اللہ اگلے پانچ سال مل گئے تو سارا پیٹ میں ہوگا ۔ دوسروں کی میٹرو کو جنگلہ بس کہنے والے خود پشاور کو کھود کھود کر کئ برسوں سے گڑھا بنا چکے ہیں ۔ کسی نے سچ کہا ہے نقل کے لئے بھی عقل کی ضرورت ہے ۔

rtabasum2

بنی غالہ کے پریستان سے واپسی پر اکثر تم جیسے ڈھیٹ میں نہ مانوں کی رٹ لگائے رکھتے ہیں ۔ انسان کوشش تو کرسکتا ہے ، شفاعت تو اللہ کے ہاتھ میں ہی ہے ۔ اللہ تمہیں بھی صحت مند کرے ۔ پوٹی بھائ ، رفع حاجت کے لیے فورم کا رخ نہ کرا کرو ۔

Bhai what is your beef........you want us to support PMLN cause they have a history of being a King's party because that will serve the democracy best

rtabasum2

جناب ، شوکت خانم جو بنایا ہے ، اس گنے میں سے جتنا رس ہے نہیں اس سے زیادہ نکالا جاچکا ہے ۔ اور مذید گھٹائ جاری ہے ۔ 5 سال میں ایک کروڑ جابز اسکی دوسری قسط ہے ۔ کے پی کے کو تیلی پہلوان آہستہ آہستہ نگل رہا ہے ۔ انشا اللہ اگلے پانچ سال مل گئے تو سارا پیٹ میں ہوگا ۔ دوسروں کی میٹرو کو جنگلہ بس کہنے والے خود پشاور کو کھود کھود کر کئ برسوں سے گڑھا بنا چکے ہیں ۔ کسی نے سچ کہا ہے نقل کے لئے بھی عقل کی ضرورت ہے ۔

Tou vote nahi dain gay app ko kyun itna ghum hai