اپنی کرپشن بچانے کے لئے جہاد ؟؟؟

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈگ ڈگی پر ناچنے والے بندرا --- رپورٹ سے صفہ نمبر ٢٦ -- متھڈولوجی کے چیپٹر میں تو یہ لکھا ہوا ہے

"The CPI 2019 is calculated using 13 different data sources from 12 different institutions that capture perceptions of corruption within the past two years".
According to Saqib Nisar or Koddu judgement, Imran cannot be disqualified but if it is proven that it came from prohibited Foreign funds than the amount will be confiscated.....must be huge amount that he is fighting the case..........prohibited foreign funds are if given by foreign Govt or foreign political party or some corporate company

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈگ ڈگی پر ناچنے والے بندرا --- رپورٹ سے صفہ نمبر ٢٦ -- متھڈولوجی کے چیپٹر میں تو یہ لکھا ہوا ہے

"The CPI 2019 is calculated using 13 different data sources from 12 different institutions that capture perceptions of corruption within the past two years".
The only thing that comes to mind is .......he could be funded by his ex wife or her relatives which will be disastrous for him politically......bear in mind that he keeps Zulfi Bukhari always at his side who is a popular figure in UK power corridors.......also all of a sudden UK has warmed up to Pakistan which is a bit surprising........the royal visit and getting Pakistan a status of safe country for tourism could be a crafted coincidence

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ابے رنڈی کی اولاد تم ماریہ میمن جیسی صحافی سے ذیادہ سمجھتے ہو ؟؟؟
معاملے کو اُول فول بکنے میں اُلجھانے کی کوشش بند کرو ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
پاک دامن اور بہشتی ماں کی اولاد تجھے بہت مرتبہ ریکویسٹ کے ہے میری ذات تک رہا کرو --- ماریہ میمن جو بھی کچھ ہے میں نے تمہیں جو رپورٹ میں لکھا ہے وہ پڑھ کر سنایا ہے --- مجھے ان لوگوں کے ذاتی خیالوں سے کچھ نہیں لینا دینا - اگر کچھ غلط ہو گیا ہے تو عمران خان کو رپورٹ واپس منگوانی چاہیے --- اب اس کی اتنی اوقات ہے یا نہیں اس کا اندازہ تم خود ہی لگا لو

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
dude u got ur answer already. let me ask u a question now, do u even know wat this case is? seriously let me see wat u know about this case n it will b easier to answer u in detail :)
tell me wats the case?
O hell I dont know what this case is man.
Just because Imran khan is not letting me know.
I will get my information right from the court room whether it is high court or ECP.
[/QUOTE]
Mr. Patwari u just proved my point that u and many others dont even know wat the case is but everyone is using it to malign IK n pti. now let me prove it n then we shall see if u were really after truth or u r just another katoora fighting NS war while he sits in uk.
1st of all foreign funding means taking money from foreign govt, political party, federal or state dept of another country or an organization or person who is considered against ur country by ur govt. has pti taken money from any of those? answer is no. so calling it foreign funding case is itself a proof that this thing is unreal n being used to malign.
2nd thing, even if pti had taken money from such an entity , wat means or authority does election commission has to find it out? answer is none. so y was this taken to EC instead of SECP, FIA or even NAB that have ability n authority to investigate? answer is again simple that proof or investigation was not the goal of ppl who started the case, goal was to just put out the term "foreign funding" out there n probably use EC formed by pmln n ppp to get a dubious half cooked kinda decision to malign pti n IK.
now pti knows that n thats y they have every right to protect their party. u gotta b extremely stupid if u think that a case that has been there for 6 years now but the person starting that case, his attorneys n all the opposition parties have not been able to even explain it for u to understand, but still it should b considered serious n pti should just play in the hands of such agendas. lol.
in 6 years has akbar babar mentioned a single name or entity who he thinks falls under foreign funding category? answer is no, so y do they even call it foreign funding case?
he calls it foreign funding case but every time to u listen to him he says accounts nakli hain, or accounts mein khurd burd howi hay or accounts sey paesa personal accounts mein gia hay. so how does all that fall under "foreign funding" category? n wat means or jurisdiction EC of Pakistan has to investigate all that?
if he had solid evidences dont u think he should go to SECP FIA or NAB to prove it n then come back to EC n ask for action against a political party based on reports n investigation from above mentioned departments?

i m crazy i know. y m i writing all this. jisko 6 saal mein ye nahi pata chala kay case kia hay usko 6 minute main kia pata chalay ga pti kiun appeal ker rahi hay lol

RajaRawal111

According to Saqib Nisar or Koddu judgement, Imran cannot be disqualified but if it is proven that it came from prohibited Foreign funds than the amount will be confiscated.....must be huge amount that he is fighting the case..........prohibited foreign funds are if given by foreign Govt or foreign political party or some corporate company
No need to disqualify him Behen jee on this.
We just need to talk about corruption and perception of corruption.
That that is being orchestrated by the Orchestra.

(Please dont call me a jaja in this band ? -- I am just talking to Insafis)

RajaRawal111

O hell I dont know what this case is man.
Just because Imran khan is not letting me know.
I will get my information right from the court room whether it is high court or ECP.
Mr. Patwari u just proved my point that u and many others dont even know wat the case is but everyone is using it to malign IK n pti. now let me prove it n then we shall see if u were really after truth or u r just another katoora fighting NS war while he sits in uk.
1st of all foreign funding means taking money from foreign govt, political party, federal or state dept of another country or an organization or person who is considered against ur country by ur govt. has pti taken money from any of those? answer is no. so calling it foreign funding case is itself a proof that this thing is unreal n being used to malign.
2nd thing, even if pti had taken money from such an entity , wat means or authority does election commission has to find it out? answer is none. so y was this taken to EC instead of SECP, FIA or even NAB that have ability n authority to investigate? answer is again simple that proof or investigation was not the goal of ppl who started the case, goal was to just put out the term "foreign funding" out there n probably use EC formed by pmln n ppp to get a dubious half cooked kinda decision to malign pti n IK.
now pti knows that n thats y they have every right to protect their party. u gotta b extremely stupid if u think that a case that has been there for 6 years now but the person starting that case, his attorneys n all the opposition parties have not been able to even explain it for u to understand, but still it should b considered serious n pti should just play in the hands of such agendas. lol.
in 6 years has akbar babar mentioned a single name or entity who he thinks falls under foreign funding category? answer is no, so y do they even call it foreign funding case?
he calls it foreign funding case but every time to u listen to him he says accounts nakli hain, or accounts mein khurd burd howi hay or accounts sey paesa personal accounts mein gia hay. so how does all that fall under "foreign funding" category? n wat means or jurisdiction EC of Pakistan has to investigate all that?
if he had solid evidences dont u think he should go to SECP FIA or NAB to prove it n then come back to EC n ask for action against a political party based on reports n investigation from above mentioned departments?

i m crazy i know. y m i writing all this. jisko 6 saal mein ye nahi pata chala kay case kia hay usko 6 minute main kia pata chalay ga pti kiun appeal ker rahi hay lol
[/QUOTE]
I am sorry to say this man, that I dont have patience to read your whole story.
I will just repeat that I dont know about the case and Imran Khan is not letting me know about the case.
Yes I am stubborn enough to be effected by personal biased opinions of commentators on TV and like yourself. Court proceedings will be the actual and factual contents of the case for me.

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
Your comments are welcomed, but I dont want to change the topic of this tread please.
Raja Ji, either you are naive or you do not want to admit that you are also a dir/Indirect beneficiary of this System, anyhow if you dont want to change the Topic, please ask the Question VULCAN VENDETTA, as he has already offered you to ask ..
Really ..!!!! how you can close your Eyes abt. the Corruption of your party ppp, also abt N-Leag...?

RajaRawal111

Raja Ji, either you are naive or you do not want to admit that you are also a dir/Indirect beneficiary of this System, anyhow if you dont want to change the Topic, please ask the Question VULCAN VENDETTA, as he has already offered you to ask ..
Really ..!!!! how you can close your Eyes abt. the Corruption of your party ppp, also abt N-Leag...?
Sir jee we are talking ahead of this.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will just repeat that I dont know about the case and Imran Khan is not letting me know about the case.
Yes I am stubborn enough to be effected by personal biased opinions of commentators on TV and like yourself. Court proceedings will be the actual and factual contents of the case for me.
And that is why I don't enter into any reasonable debate with patwaris. This guy probably spent a decent amount of time "answering the question YOU posed" in great but you don't have the moral decency to even read it most probably because you wont have a response, but then again like a fool go on to say in the very next sentence. I don't know anything about it but will still keep on arguing against it because as a patwari thats my default position.

Basically don't bother me with the facts, because my mind is made up

You have with this post exposed yourself as a worthless creature who pretends to come here fighting "maa dhurtis" case ( your own words ) but in reality as I found out long ago you are just here to do your bandar dance.

RajaRawal111

And that is why I don't enter into any reasonable debate with patwaris. This guy probably spent a decent amount of time "answering the question YOU posed" in great but you don't have the moral decency to even read it most probably because you wont have a response, but then again like a fool go on to say in the very next sentence. I don't know anything about it but will still keep on arguing against it because as a patwari thats my default position.

Basically don't bother me with the facts, because my mind is made up

You have with this post exposed yourself as a worthless creature who pretends to come here fighting "maa dhurtis" case ( your own words ) but in reality as I found out long ago you are just here to do your bandar dance.
Idiot --- I am accepting all he may be saying. I am just asking if everything is true, then why your donkey is fighting to keep this case closed.

RajaRawal111

Only your are, you people asking questions on corruption is like a serial rapist giving lessons on morality and respecting women.

You don't have a moral leg to stand on
I can see you have 4 legs you are standing on and a mouth. I want you to say something from that mouth "on the topic" --- not just ____ monotonously.

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)

[/QUOTE]
i couldnt thank u enough that u admit that u have a payed keyboard but no brain :)

GreenMaple

تم وہ پوٹھواری کھوتے ہو جو اپنی تازہ لِد کو سونگھ کر یہ کہتے ہو کہہ یہ چمبیلی کی خوشبو کہاں سے آ رہی ہے
او بیوقوفا پہلے رپورٹ تو دیکھ لیتے کہہ یہ ۲۰۱۵ سے ۲۰۱۷ کی داستان بیان کر رہی ہے ـ بھلا بوجھو تو جانے کہہ اس وقت کس امیرالمومنین کی حکومت تھی ـ
چلو اب گلے میں انگلی ڈال کر کھائے ہوئے لڈووں کی الٹی کرو

Okara

کہتے ہیں جہاں سے دھواں اٹھتا ہے وہاں کچھ نہ کچھ تو سلگ رہا ہوتا ہے - پچھلے کی سالوں سے فورن فنڈنگ کے کیس کو دبانے کے لئے جس طرح عمران خان صاحب مردانہ وار جہاد کری جا رہے ہیں - اس نے قوم کو شک میں ڈال دیا ہے - موصوف ہر اوچھی اور بھونڈی حرکت کر رہے ہیں کہ کسی طرح بھی یہ کٹا نہ کھلے - عوام کو پتا نہ چلے کہ موصوف کو کتنے پیسے ملتے تھے اور کتنے کدھر آتے جاتے تھے

انصافی ذھن سے سوچو تو اس کیس کے خلاف عمران خان کا جہاد دیکھ سارے طبق روشن ہو جاتے ہیں

سب سمجھ آنے لگتا ہے کہ پچھلی دو دھائیوں سے یہ شاہانہ زندگی کیسے گزرتی رہی ہے
نیازی سروسز کے یورو اکاؤنٹ جو موصوف بھول گے تھے کیوں بھولا

پھوپھی حلیمہ کے نام پر بینامی جائدادیں --- وغیرہ وغیرہ --- سب روشن ہونے لگتا ہے

پھر جب انسانی ذھن سے سوچو تو خیال آتا ہے کہ -- یار چھوڑو حقیقت کھلے تو ہی کوئی راۓ بنانی چاہیے
لیکن عمران خان اس حقیقت کے کھلنے کے خلاف مسلسل جہاد میں مصروف ہے - جو اب دل میں شک ڈالنے لگا گے

کیوں انصافیو ---- بتاؤ اتنا جہاد عمران خان کیوں کر رھے ہیں --- کیا اپنی کرپشن بچانے کے لئے ؟؟؟
Raja Sahib
We will discuss this topic but All I need to know first that what is the source of funding of any party other than PTI?
I know u represent PMLN only so what is the source of funding of ur party?

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
We will discuss this topic but All I need to know first that what is the source of funding of any party other than PTI?
I know u represent PMLN only so what is the source of funding of ur party?
I dont know sir. I never funded PMLN.

Okara

I dont know sir. I never funded PMLN.
If u are not funding then who is? Funding process must be documented on PMLN web page so please share it.
I used to give funds to PTI and still. The whole process is documented on PTI website.

RajaRawal111

If u are not funding then who is? Funding process must be documented on PMLN web page so please share it.
I used to give funds to PTI and still. The whole process is documented on PTI website.
You can to be as much stupid as I can. No one is asking to probe the PMLN funding. If someone probes, they should present. If they will do or not. i cant predict future.

The complaint is filed against funding of PTI by the founding member of PTI. The topic here is ""why IK is hell bound to cover this up"". The perception is growing that it will expose the Corruption of Imran Khan. The Mr. clean is tinting his repo by doing this. He is already proven as Nalaiq and Useless. With his stupidity on this issue he will be marked as Corrupt as well.

My Message should be loud and clear.