انسانی حقوق کی خلاف ورزیوں سے متعلق جھوٹا پراپگنڈہ کیا جارہا ہے،آرمی چیف

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am 100% sure that our Army chief ASIM MUNIR is a Psychopath and does not deserve the high post of #COAS our beloved army. There is a God who is watching this Yazeed who did the false flag operation in Pakistan to ban Imran Khan's party. Pakistan army shouldn't tolerate and stick away mentally sick chief.
Enough of this forced scene bullying and changing the truth to false Imrani stories.
The whole world saw what Imran Khan has done that day. It was an attack on the integrity of the state. And it must be dealt with with equal severity.

RajaRawal111

یہ پہلے بھی آپ لوگوں کو تھوک لگا کر چیف بنا تھا، اب بھی صرف تھوک لگا رہا ہے، ثبوت اس کے پاس کھوتے کا ایل ہے
دیکھتے ہیں جی -- اپ اس وقت تک اپنی جنت میں رھو - کیا ضرورت ہے پہلے سے ہی دماغ پریشان کر کے رکھنے کا

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
The face Booki Monkeys dont know the fact that, there was no attack on the supreme court. Justice Sajaad was ripped of from the post by PM according to the law of that time. That court was not a court it was just a gangster playing to be chief Justice.
Lun pe charh tu bhai.. andho ka koi future nhi hota.. aur patwario ki koi lyf nhi hoti

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اس ہیرا منڈی کے دلوں والی موچھوں کو آج کل کون رکھتا ہے؟ میں نے تو آخری بار چاچا بیغیرت کی باجی کے مجرے کے باہر کھڑے ایک دلے کو اس ڈیزائین کی موچھوں میں دیکھا تھا

Laughing Man Lol GIF

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آرمی چیف جنرل عاصم منیر کی زِیر صدارت جی ایچ کیو میں فارمیشن کمانڈرز کانفرنس۔ فوجی تنصیبات پر حملہ کرنے والوں کو کیفر کردار تک پہنچایا جائے۔آرمی چیف

بگاڑ پیدا کرنے کی اورٖٖٖفرضی انسانی حقوق کی خلاف ورزیوں کے پیچھے پناہ لینے کی تمام تر کوششیں بے سودہیں، کثرت سے جمع کیے گئے ناقابلِ تردید شواہد کونہ جھٹلایا اور نہ ہی بگاڑا جا سکتا ہے۔آرمی چیف

آرمی چیف جنرل سید عاصم منیر کی زیر صدارت فارمیشن کمانڈرز کانفرنس کا اجلاس،9 مئی کے واقعات میں ملوث عناصر کے خلاف آرمی ایکٹ اور آفیشل سیکرٹ ایکٹ کے تحت فوری کاروائی کرکے قانون کے مطابق سزا دی جائے گی،انسانی حقوق کی خلاف ورزیوں سے متعلق جھوٹا پراپگنڈہ کیا جارہا ہے،اعلامیہ
https://twitter.com/x/status/1666430449755865089
عوام اور مسلح افواج کا تعلق ملکی سلامتی میں مرکزی حیثیت رکھتا ہے ، آرمی چیف
https://twitter.com/x/status/1666429298184708097
He is a War Criminal

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Monkey, Instead of scream you could have searched up and confronted me with information.
When you say THAT COURT WAS NOT A COURT.. then we all know what mindset you are grown with.. main karoon to character dheela??

hum bol dain k this chief is not the real chief.. to tumhe doray parr janay

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Monkey, Instead of scream you could have searched up and confronted me with information.
Patwari ho aur chutyaap ki batain na karay... yeh ho hi nhi sakta

yeh log to Supreme Court main picnic mana rhe hain... nhi?? Chuttu raam??

Shehbaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
سویلین کا فوجی عدالتوں میں ٹرائل ہی بنیادی انسانی حقوق کی خلاف ورزی ہے۔ خود ہی اعلان کر کے دنیا کو بتا دیا کہ انسانی حقوق کی خلاف ورزی کر رہے ہیں مگر یاد رکھیں یہ دنیا بہت چھوٹی اور وقت بہت تیزی سے گزر جاتا ہے

Shehbaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
جہاں عمران ریاض کو اغواء ہوئے 30 دن ہوچکے ہیں وہیں اظہر میشوانی کے بھائی ظہور الحسن میشوانی کو بھی اغواء ہوئے 30 دن ہوچکے ہیں، عمران ریاض سے زبان بندی کا مطالبہ جبکہ ظہور الحسن کی آزادی کے لیے اظہر میشوانی کا مطالبہ کیا جا رہا ہے،انسانی حقوق کی پامالیوں پر ملکی وغیر ملکی انسانی حقوق کی تمام تنظیمیں خاموش تماشائی بنی ہوئی ہیں،جسٹس علی ضیا باجوہ صبح اظہر میشوانی کے والد کی درخواست ہر سماعت کریں گے،لاہور ہائیکورٹ نے 22 مئی کو کوئی بھی ڈاریکشن یا حکم نامہ دئیے بغیر درخواست نمٹا دی تھی، امید ہے اب کی بار عدالت عالیہ سخت احکامات جاری اور اس پر عملدرآمد بھی کروائے گی

RajaRawal111

Patwari ho aur chutyaap ki batain na karay... yeh ho hi nhi sakta

yeh log to Supreme Court main picnic mana rhe hain... nhi?? Chuttu raam??
Okay Donkey. I am out of home on a project with quite limited time for anything else.
I request you to count the days from today and remind me in exactly 12 days. I will pull out the archived newspapers and tell make you look at the exact story in chronological order.
I still stand by my saying that Justice Sajaad Ali Shah was removed from the post and new chief Justice was appointed. But he did not take the oath. Sajaad Ali held the session which he was not legally allowed to. And that session was stormed y nonis. You are reading the stories written ways after that incident so you are not able to find exact information.
I am not blaming you for that, because that is how Imrani Monkeys are fed with incorrect and partial info.
AGAIN --- PLEASE BUG ME IN EXACT 12 Days from today. I will be here for you, if I will be living by then.

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Okay Donkey. I am out of home on a project with quite limited time for anything else.
I request you to count the days from today and remind me in exactly 12 days. I will pull out the archived newspapers and tell make you look at the exact story in chronological order.
I still stand by my saying that Justice Sajaad Ali Shah was removed from the post and new chief Justice was appointed. But he did not take the oath. Sajaad Ali held the session which he was not legally allowed to. And that session was stormed y nonis. You are reading the stories written ways after that incident so you are not able to find exact information.
I am not blaming you for that, because that is how Imrani Monkeys are fed with incorrect and partial info.
AGAIN --- PLEASE BUG ME IN EXACT 12 Days from today. I will be here for you, if I will be living by then.
yeah yeah.. so Nawaz can remove people from Post he does not like and Imran cant even think of retaining anyone.. bhai ullu kisi aur ko banao.. its not about Sajjad Ali Shah or anyone.. its the sanctity of the place/building.. Core Commander house bhi to aik building hi hai.. but its all about the sanctity of that place jis ki waja se aag lagi hai pichhwaray main logo k

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Enough of this forced scene bullying and changing the truth to false Imrani stories.
The whole world saw what Imran Khan has done that day. It was an attack on the integrity of the state. And it must be dealt with with equal severity.
equal to what? Equal to how Nawaz attacked Supreme court?? Equal to how Maryam called a sitting judge a SNAKE??

What evidence have you got that IK was behind that attack? other than the forced confession of that Hashir guy and that pathan guy who stole the uniform

RajaRawal111

yeah yeah.. so Nawaz can remove people from Post he does not like and Imran cant even think of retaining anyone.. bhai ullu kisi aur ko banao.. its not about Sajjad Ali Shah or anyone.. its the sanctity of the place/building.. Core Commander house bhi to aik building hi hai.. but its all about the sanctity of that place jis ki waja se aag lagi hai pichhwaray main logo k
I told you, at that time PM was authorized to select CJ and sack him, In current law it is the senior most who must become CM and PM cannot remove him. Why it did not get into your skull ?
I get only two-three hours for this stuff, and I am not able to spare that. I told you to bug me with this in 12 days, I will be back home and get you the links with the right info on this. The net is also not strong when I am. So be patient.

RajaRawal111

equal to what? Equal to how Nawaz attacked Supreme court?? Equal to how Maryam called a sitting judge a SNAKE??

What evidence have you got that IK was behind that attack? other than the forced confession of that Hashir guy and that pathan guy who stole the uniform
Masha Allah Masha Allah. I am amazed with your statement of "what evidence other than forced confessions" Puttar keep this argument near and dear to you It is called as confession of the GANG MEMBERS.

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Masha Allah Masha Allah. I am amazed with your statement of "what evidence other than forced confessions" Puttar keep this argument near and dear to you It is called as confession of the GANG MEMBERS.
phir chutyaap.. tujhe main police k paas chhorr aoon 2 din.. tu ne yeh confess kar dena hai tu mera puttar hai.. beta jaani forced confession hi thi na ISHAQ DAR wali.. warna to phir woh declared absconder banta hai aur uss ka Khanzeer samdhi bhi..

Woh Hashir larka khud uss video main keh rha hai k main torr phorr k khilaaf hun yeh nhi hona chahye.. to phir uss moment main uss k mun se nukli baat ko kaisay jhutla dain?!

Woh dusra banda Imran Mehboob... uss k baray main sb yehi kehte rhe PTI walay bhi aur PDM walay bhi k woh sb ko andar le kar gya aur khud kuch kye bagher wapis agya.. abey jab woh wapis agya to woh shar pasand kaisay hua??

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
I told you, at that time PM was authorized to select CJ and sack him, In current law it is the senior most who must become CM and PM cannot remove him. Why it did not get into your skull ?
I get only two-three hours for this stuff, and I am not able to spare that. I told you to bug me with this in 12 days, I will be back home and get you the links with the right info on this. The net is also not strong when I am. So be patient.
Meri jaan yeh nhi hota k aap ki tui bajne wali ho to aap Judge badal lo.. aisay to saala PM abhi bhi denotify kar sakta hai COAS ko.. to jb yeh baat nikli thi k Khan bajway ko hata rha hai to tum logo ki bund kyun blast hona shuru ho gayi thi.. k oho.. yeh kya.. Khan bawla ho gya hai..

Point of the matter is that we all know the Shareef Mafia working.. this whole country is being ruled by MAFIA.. ab aap CHEENI MAFIA k King ko Apna Naya Abbu bananay ki tayyar kar rhe ho.. Aap ko aik aur IPP ka azaab mubarak.. Aik tumharay Nooray harami ne IPPs ka gift dya jis ki waja se 2600 billion ka circular debt hai aur ab yeh JKT ki IPP humain loot k khaye gi

and best of luck for your work/project.. busy patwari!

RajaRawal111

Meri jaan yeh nhi hota k aap ki tui bajne wali ho to aap Judge badal lo.. aisay to saala PM abhi bhi denotify kar sakta hai COAS ko.. to jb yeh baat nikli thi k Khan bajway ko hata rha hai to tum logo ki bund kyun blast hona shuru ho gayi thi.. k oho.. yeh kya.. Khan bawla ho gya hai..

Point of the matter is that we all know the Shareef Mafia working.. this whole country is being ruled by MAFIA.. ab aap CHEENI MAFIA k King ko Apna Naya Abbu bananay ki tayyar kar rhe ho.. Aap ko aik aur IPP ka azaab mubarak.. Aik tumharay Nooray harami ne IPPs ka gift dya jis ki waja se 2600 billion ka circular debt hai aur ab yeh JKT ki IPP humain loot k khaye gi

and best of luck for your work/project.. busy patwari!
Whatever man. I just told you whatever happened was according to existing Law. I cant just keep revolving in circles. I promised you to take you to the right info and I will. Insha Allah. Your opinion is your own Property.