انجینئیر مرزا --- دونکات

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why? Have you forgotten to read English all of a sudden or what, that you don't know what I'm trying to say? I'm just saying what you said. Who even is doing wrong leave him alone, so leave everyone alone. That would also include dawah.
No my english is fine. As a matter of fact I can read and write english very well, maybe even better than you. The problem is your misunderstanding of even the topic of the discussion?
When I said that all the wrong doers will be punished accordingly, I was commenting in reply to that picture someone posted of a man doing sajda to Tahir Qadri.
Hahaha..All of a sudden you came running to me asking why I was against dawah? And I had to strongly deny your false accusation. But when you kept on talking about Dawah, I thought no sense talking to you any further and should end this conversation, realizing that we are travelling on two different tracks to reach the same destination.....Haha while I have already reached Lahore, soon you will be surprised to find out that you have reached
Bhatinda instead.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What good is all the "ikhlaq" and "thezeeb" of such Ulema and Moulvis when they teach and preach such shirk and idolatry?
Bhai shirk to kufr he .. Wo jitne bhi meethe lehje mein preach kerein kufr hee rehta hai.

Lekin ek momin ka hallmark ikhlaq hona chahye.. Tehzeeb ke daire mein rehna kitna mushkil he? Ilmi ikhtilaf kerein , logon ko baabon ki asliat batayen lekin ikhlaqiat ka daman hath se na choren.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai shirk to kufr he .. Wo jitne bhi meethe lehje mein preach kerein kufr hee rehta hai.

Lekin ek momin ka hallmark ikhlaq hona chahye.. Tehzeeb ke daire mein rehna kitna mushkil he? Ilmi ikhtilaf kerein , logon ko baabon ki asliat batayen lekin ikhlaqiat ka daman hath se na choren.
Bhai saab sub ki ek jaisi tabiyat nahi hoti, bhale jitna hi naik banda ho, Hazrat Umar r.a huzoor ke dost, Sahabi aur Khulafa Rashideen mein se teh, lekin unki shakht tabiyat aur ghussa mashoor hai.

To yeh koi khass meyaar nahi hai banday ko samaj ne ke liye.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As a matter of fact I can read and write english very well, maybe even better than you.
Highly doubt it

When I said that all the wrong doers will be punished accordingly,
No what you said they will be held accountable for their actions so to leave them alone, I just said then why do Dawah also and just leave them be. Because what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't gel with this argument. This whole attitude we have among most of our people lets not talk about anything uncomfortable, just maintain the status quo, not ruffle any feathers, don't rock the boat, not to step on any toes, offend and upset some people is the reason why we have this issue in the first place.

But this is also the reason this whole thing has gone beyond control and they keep pushing the boundaries as to how far they can push it. Look at the song and dance that happens on days like Shab-e-barat, Milad un nabi, Muharram, Urs at all these darbars and mazars etc etc

Pakistani1947

I have watched many videos of Engineer Ali Mirza but did find anything out of "Zahzeeb". I agree with that he tough to Babas or those have written books in the name of those Babas.
AS I tried to explain to you that what would you expect from a devoted Muslim who see his fellow Muslims are following the Babas whose Books have following Gustakhana statements:

For example:
"Chishti Rasool Allah" - khawaja Moin uddin Chishti
"Ashraf Rasool Allah" - Ashraf Ali Thanwi
There is none else worthy of worship. Come and worship me. (Mullah Jalaluddin Rumi, Mathnawi 4:52)
This morning Allah wrestled with me. He floored me because I am 2 years younger than He is. (Abul Hassan Kharqani, Fawaid Faridiya Pg 78)

Being annoyed and passionate is very different than being uncivilized and Vulgar like many other so called Aalims.

I would request you to provide any video clip link where has crossed the limits. Jizak-Allah brother.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Highly doubt it

No what you said they will be held accountable for their actions so to leave them alone, I just said then why do Dawah also and just leave them be. Because what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't gel with this argument. This whole attitude we have among most of our people lets not talk about anything uncomfortable, just maintain the status quo, not ruffle any feathers, don't rock the boat, not to step on any toes, offend and upset some people is the reason why we have this issue in the first place.

But this is also the reason this whole thing has gone beyond control and they keep pushing the boundaries as to how far they can push it. Look at the song and dance that happens on days like Shab-e-barat, Milad un nabi, Muharram, Urs at all these darbars and mazars etc etc
hahaha...your doubts, high or low will not change the facts, they will remain!
Anyways have a nice day! ?

Pakistani1947

When I said that all the wrong doers will be punished accordingly, I was commenting in reply to that picture someone posted of a man doing sajda to Tahir Qadri.

I posted Tahir ul Qadri's picture NOT to preach him because he is a so called Aalim and must have seen following two authentic Hadeeths :

میں حیرہ آیا، تو دیکھا کہ لوگ اپنے سردار کو سجدہ کر رہے ہیں تو میں نے کہا: رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم اس کے زیادہ حقدار ہیں کہ انہیں سجدہ کیا جائے، میں جب آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی خدمت میں حاضر ہوا تو میں نے آپ سے کہا کہ میں حیرہ شہر آیا تو میں نے وہاں لوگوں کو اپنے سردار کے لیے سجدہ کرتے ہوئے دیکھا تو اللہ کے رسول! آپ اس بات کے زیادہ مستحق ہیں کہ ہم آپ کو سجدہ کریں، آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا: بتاؤ کیا اگر تم میری قبر کے پاس سے گزرو گے، تو اسے بھی سجدہ کرو گے؟ وہ کہتے ہیں: میں نے کہا: نہیں، آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا: تم ایسا نہ کرنا، اگر میں کسی کو کسی کے لیے سجدہ کرنے کا حکم دیتا تو عورتوں کو حکم دیتا کہ وہ اپنے شوہروں کو سجدہ کریں اس وجہ سے کہ شوہروں کا حق اللہ تعالیٰ نے مقرر کیا ہے ۔
Source: Islam360 (Abu Dawood - 2140 )
:آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا
جو شخص یہ پسند کرتا ہے کہ لوگ اس کے سامنے کھڑے ہوکر حاضر ہو جائیں ، پھر اسے جہنم میں اپنی جگہ تلاش کرنے دو۔
Reported by Al-Bukhaaree in Al-Adab-ul-Mufrad (977) and others
Source:
Fataawaa of Shaikh Al-Albaanee [Al-Asaalah, Issue #20]

I would just leave him alone but I can't leave his blind follower alone and I must tell them what you are doing is Prohibited by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) as it may lead you to hellfire if you do not repent. (اَللَّهُمَّ أَجِرْنِي مِنَ النَّارِ-O Allah, save me from the hellfire)

What I did, it was as per Allah's order below:

(Qur'an 3:110) كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ ۗ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم ۚ مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ​
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.
تم سب امتوں میں سے بہتر ہو جو لوگوں کے لیے بھیجی گئی ہیں اچھے کاموں کا حکم کرتے رہو اور برے کاموں سے روکتے رہو اور الله پر ایمان لاتے ہو اور اگر اہل کتاب ایمان لے آتے تو ان کے لیے بہتر تھا کچھ ان میں سے

FahadBhatti

Bhai saab sub ki ek jaisi tabiyat nahi hoti, bhale jitna hi naik banda ho, Hazrat Umar r.a huzoor ke dost, Sahabi aur Khulafa Rashideen mein se teh, lekin unki shakht tabiyat aur ghussa mashoor hai.

To yeh koi khass meyaar nahi hai banday ko samaj ne ke liye.
Mujhay iski niyyat pe shak nahin hai , hawalay bhee theek deta hai lekin ziddion ko convince aise nahin kia jata. ye such hai her firqa ek dusre ko kafir kehta hai aur maine Engineer Ali se kafi seekha hai lekin Islaah ki gunjaish ikhlaq mein engineer ali ke liye bhi mojood hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mujhay iski niyyat pe shak nahin hai , hawalay bhee theek deta hai lekin ziddion ko convince aise nahin kia jata. ye such hai her firqa ek dusre ko kafir kehta hai aur maine Engineer Ali se kafi seekha hai lekin Islaah ki gunjaish ikhlaq mein engineer ali ke liye bhi mojood hai.
Doesn't bother me or millions of others, and personally I think its a very petty objection and since most can't find fault on his argument find other ways to put him down. He talks like most of talk with our friends who we are close to and frank with.

I think it actually works in his favour, because most of these dhongi moulvis put on this facade of being all polite and crap. Like that Kokab Noorani fellow its very obvious its all a song and dance and his real personality sometimes comes through. Same with that Illyas Qadri.

Yeh log camera ke agay kuch aur hain hai akele mein kuch aur. So better the devil you know.