shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: مامریکہ کا ساتھ نہ دیتے تو وجود نہ رہتا: شر&#160

Kash tou paida hi na hua hota............gandaaaaaaa Andaaaaaaaaa

Re: امریکہ کا ساتھ نہ دیتے تو وجود نہ رہتا: مشر*

His statement reflects and proves that his khuda is America not Allah.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: امریکہ کا ساتھ نہ دیتے تو وجود نہ رہتا: مشر&#160

Atleast Hmain Allah pe yakeen hona chahey jnab musharraf sahab................america Allah se takatwar nhi...........hm ne daikh lia he k hmaree army me kita zore he...........4 bandey kaeey hazaar logo ko agey laga letey hain phir kaisey 25 lakh indian army ko ye army rok sakti he.??????????

Mushaarraf sahab ..........jisterha 313 ne aik 1000 ko roka tha vohi hota he.............lakin Allah pe yakeen to ho.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????: ???&#160

???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? - ??????

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: امریکہ کا ساتھ نہ دیتے تو وجود نہ رہتا: مشر&

dr abdulqadeer wrote that when we were doing a missile launching and than musharaf was core commander mangla he attended the ceremoney.when scientists started to recite ayatul kursi musharaf became suddenly ill as he was so drunk that he could not even stand.

pakistans defense is in hands of such generals who cant stand after drinking too much...if you ppl had some wisdom you would be really worried about this nations future.which is in hands of sharaabi shabaabi and kabaabi generals

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: امریکہ کا ساتھ نہ دیتے تو وجود نہ رہتا: مشر*

This Coward commando General was very sure that the time he`ll quit Pakistan will be the last of Pakistan`s survival but when he sees Pakistan still on world`s map he thinks it was too early for him to quit. now he is trying to come again into power as he thinks he can because people of Pakistan are so fool that they elected PPP n Nawaz 3 times within 20 yrs despite their incompetency...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: america will destory paksitan if we.........musharaf.

mein wohi kahon ga jo Dr. qadir nay kaha.

By the way you have presented this video against Musharaf but it goes against Nawaz Shareef as well that he is the most idiot and Moron politician of the time.

This is also our bad luck that such idiot people have been our prime ministers. When he knows that Musharaf was a bad character man, then why he had appointed him as CAS by bypassing 3 senior Generals. And the same person i.e. Ch Nisar is still there to advice him on various national issues. Still N Shareef doesn't know his enemies and I am sure in the presence of such advisors he would do a big blunder again.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

In our country unfortunately we have feudalism (landlords the traitors of english made) then the multiple division of the society ( bradary,religious sects

language and provincial) affiliations with highest rate of illiteracy and fake voting system. That is why the army generals took over the govt by force of

their guns. The proper civilian govt never came in power to run the country ?

After 9/11 even the Mr.Mushi should have decleared his nutrality and would have stayed away from all this mess ? But according to Mr. Mushi we have

provided them (Logistic) servicies, which means we became their partner and now we are standing where they want us ?

For God sake bring fair elections in the country and give back Pakistan to civilian Pakistanies .

Mr. Mushi will never become in the govt again. As soon as your majesty will arrive in Pakistan the lawyers welcome you with many other opponents .

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)

Musharraf one of pakistan's phatto general
پاکستان کے سابق فوجی صدر پرویز مشرف نے کہا ہے کہ نائن الیون کے بعد اگر پاکستان امریکہ کا ساتھ نہ دیتا تو وہ انڈیا کے ساتھ مل کر پاکستان کو تباہ و برباد کر دیتا اور شاید پاکستان کا وجود ہی نہ رہتا۔

wah besharam, kia aab ab pakistan tabah wo barbad nahee ho raha?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

i think Musaraf is right in this regard.

Dont be sentiments !...... This is a reality and it would have been accepted by any leader.

We all raise voices of what he did. But question is What was the alternative.

Alternative was go to WAR. but our nation is not ready............. we cant even bear the economic crises / and on verge of being defaulted by IMF. Imagine what would be the condition if He said NO and faced the alternative.

Easy to critisize but very hard to offer alternative.. over all I hate Musarraf's policy and overall dictator ship but he did what would have been done by anyone.

her sobha hoti ha ik gehri raat k baad.

Jadojehad kro ga to kamyab ho gay. Warna sirf batein k ye na hota to wo ho jata. Sayein g ab koun sa doodh shehad ki nehrain beh rhi hain? America k jo mukhalaf hota ha usay kuch nhi hota. Kabi time hoa to American history zaroor parhna.

Aur ye zehan main baat zaroor rakhna k jo shakhs ghair qanooni tareekay se hakoomat main a sakta ha wo jhoot bhi bool sakta ha. Moman ki shaan ha k wo 1 bill se baar baar dung nhi katwata. Tumhain shouq ha to 1 call kro Musharaf ko aj kal blind logon ki bohat zaroorat ha.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

Musharraf Jhoota He,
Kameena he sala

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)

By the way you have presented this video against Musharaf but it goes against Nawaz Shareef as well that he is the most idiot and Moron politician of the time.

You people from PTI have nawaz phobia you will never get anywhere by doing this. Haroon Rasheed Imran khan's dad has put you guys on wrong track. WAKE UP PTI WAKE UP IK

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

You people from PTI have nawaz phobia you will never get anywhere by doing this. Haroon Rasheed Imran khan's dad has put you guys on wrong track. WAKE UP PTI WAKE UP IK

I can only laugh on it because the Reverse is true. PMLN has PTI phobia.

In today's politics PMLN is alone due to his the stupidity of Nawaz Shareef. Even his own party leaders are not happy with him. To make US and Saudis happy, he has first given tremendous loss to Pakistan and now causing the same to his own party.

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)

I can only laugh on it because the Reverse is true. PMLN has PTI phobia.

In today's politics PMLN is alone due to his the stupidity of Nawaz Shareef. Even his own party leaders are not happy with him. To make US and Saudis happy, he has first given tremendous loss to Pakistan and now causing the same to his own party.

Keep on laughing atleast I brought laugh on your face if you keep on supporting IK you will 4get to smile even. NS is alone as he did not make part of this stupid power sharing with govt. unlike IK asking for 100 National assembley seats from Pervaiz Musharraf. Watch KHARI BAAT LUQMAN K SATH interviewing musharaf.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Keep on laughing atleast I brought laugh on your face if you keep on supporting IK you will 4get to smile even. NS is alone as he did not make part of this stupid power sharing with govt. unlike IK asking for 100 National assembley seats from Pervaiz Musharraf. Watch KHARI BAAT LUQMAN K SATH interviewing musharaf.

HAHAHAH..........I will laugh on this joke again that NS is not the part of power..... Would you convince anybody else with such statement? PMLN is ruling 60 % of Pakistan. NS is enjoying the full power, protocol and security even being not the member of parliament. He has more than 3,000 Police personnels to protect the Raiwand Mahal.

@100 seat: If you believe Musharaf about Imran, then you will have to believe Musharaf's statement about NS as well that NS is an idiot and brainless. He further said that NS is close to Taliban.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/musharraf-calls-nawaz-sharif-closet-taliban/734685/

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I used to think that these army guys r brave all around......the way they're trained......but i guess i was wrong
keep faith in ur Allah and no one can destroy Pakistan.....Inshallah......
pakistani nation just need someone to guide on right track........

Our army IS brave except for the tops who have opted for sharab n shabab instead of salat o saum