امریکہ میں میلاد النبی (ص)کے جلوس اور تقریبات شروع ہو گئیں

mohsinzaheer

Councller (250+ posts)
نیویارک میں جشن میلاد النبی صلی ا للّٰہ علیہ و آلہ وسلم کی تقریبات، جلوسوں اور محافل کا آغاز ہو گیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have a simple question, no one really witnessed the birth of Prophet Mohammed except for close family, I'm guessing not more than a handful of people. Yet we a certain of his date of birth in a time period where really no records of any type were kept.

But when he left this Earthly world an event witnessed by 100s if not 1000s of people and having literally 100s of books of "the sunnah of prophet" where even his most intimate life detail is recorded somewhere or the other.

YET there is no consensus on the day of his passing? The more sources you look at the more dates you get. From the 2nd all the way to the 15th!

So how come such a significant event recorded and then narrated by 1000s of narrators then written and complied by 100s of collectors of narrations cannot get such a simple thing right?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That is why I despise these bearded goats who have hijacked Allah's pristine & pure Deen.
The moulvis know his date of birth but are not sure about the date he died.

I have a simple question, no one really witnessed the birth of Prophet Mohammed except for close family, I'm guessing not more than a handful of people. Yet we a certain of his date of birth in a time period where really no records of any type were kept.

But when he left this Earthly world an event witnessed by 100s if not 1000s of people and having literally 100s of books of "the sunnah of prophet" where even his most intimate life detail is recorded somewhere or the other.

YET there is no consensus on the day of his passing? The more sources you look at the more dates you get. From the 2nd all the way to the 15th!

So how come such a significant event recorded and then narrated by 1000s of narrators then written and complied by 100s of collectors of narrations cannot get such a simple thing right?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Because the Ahadith were fabricated and full of contradictions.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
According to the Islamic calendar, it's Rabi ul Awwal, which translates to the spring the first., However, it falls during the fall season. Does it make any sense?

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
نیویارک میں جشن میلاد النبی صلی ا للّٰہ علیہ و آلہ وسلم کی تقریبات، جلوسوں اور محافل کا آغاز ہو گیا
yea jahan jatay hain Islam ka mazak banaty hain, ain ki wajah sy qadyanio or parvaizi fitnay waloo ko bolnay ka mauka milta hy
vo ain hi ki examples dy kr apna propaganda chalatay hain ,

but there are the right ones who want to follow the truth its up to each individual

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhuday ko chuk ke side mein sutto. If this was being done in a PIA or mostly any so called "muslim" country owned aircraft, is budday ko 2 3 thudday maar ker bahir phenk dena tha.

It is only because it was in the west this was even allowed to carry on. No wonder they are sick of us, we go there and then abuse their laws and hospitalities.

There is so much fail in this clip thats hard to even capture in one post.

Even by traditional muslim standards one can differ his oh so beloved namaz while travelling. Yeh buddah shah se be ziyada wafadar hai. How much sawab does this jahil think he is getting by inconveniencing the entire plane. Typical product of jahil moulvis.