اللہ فلسطینیوں کی مدد نہیں کرے گا

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a common propaganda line the racisits and zionisits use to dehumanise palestinians in particular and muslims in general and justify killing them just because they don't use siense and tekhnology and support khamas

I bet M_Shameer uses his siense and teknology to terrorize his neighbors and lives a lavish life style.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I bet M_Shameer uses his siense and teknology to terrorize his neighbors and lives a lavish life style.
yes using siense and teknology he has slowly started china cutting their land and part of the house and started restricting water supply as well their movements and when they resist he tells them you are a subhuman because you are not using siense and teknology and you deserve to loose you house and even life...

Rambler

yes using siense and teknology he has slowly started china cutting their land and part of the house and started restricting water supply as well their movements and when they resist he tells them you are a subhuman because you are not using siense and teknology and you deserve to loose you house and even life...

Why do you think he is so worried about Palestinians? They surely have no right to live when they are not using their kamputers.

Rambler

You may join the club, but for that, you need to be open-minded and rational rather than emotional. 😉 😁

No man I can't be on that level. You guys are used to using your kamputers for siense and teknology. I mostly use my kamputer to watch films and reply to stupid threads on forums. Anyways its time to go now. Ta ta !!!

P.S: Go and work on S&T. Don't waste your time on reading books.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
You may join the club, but for that, you need to be open-minded and rational rather than emotional. 😉 😁
justifying massacre of people just because they are supposedly less scientifically advanced (due to a brutal occupation in the first place) is not rational thinking its psychopathic behaviour.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
justifying massacre of people just because they are supposedly less scientifically advanced (due to a brutal occupation in the first place) is not rational thinking its psychopathic behaviour.
Who is justifying the massacre of the people? You need to get your facts straight or leave the conversation.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is justifying the massacre of the people? You need to get your facts straight or leave the conversation.
This you agreeing with what the thread starter wrote about its okay to massacre palestinians who are living under occupation because they are scientifically not advanced and they only rely on Allah's help
I know you are a non-Muslim, but I agree with your post.

Also, this is a public forum you don't ask people to 'leave the conversation' just because i pointed out people on this thread saying what they said.

Last edited:

patwari_sab

غزہ سے روز ایسی ویڈیوز آرہی ہیں جس میں عورتیں تباہ حال جگہوں پر کھڑی ہوکر بین کررہی ہیں اور کہہ رہی ہیں اللہ ہماری مدد کرے گا، ہمارے لئے اللہ ہی کافی ہے،۔۔ اسرائیل غزہ کے مسلمانوں کو کتوں کی طرح مار رہا ہے، انہیں جانوروں کی طرح کھدیڑ ررہا ہے، مگر فلسطینی مسلمانوں کو ابھی بھی سمجھ نہیں آرہی، وہ صرف بددعاؤں سے کام چلا رہے ہیں۔ میرا سوال ہے کہ اللہ ان کی مدد کیوں کرے؟ کیا ان کو اللہ نے ایک دماغ، دو ہاتھ، دو پیر، دو کان اور دو آنکھیں نہیں دیں جس طرح کہ اسرائیل کے یہودیوں کو دیں؟ کیا اسرائیل کے یہودیوں کو ہائی پاور کا دماغ اور ان کو کم آئی کیو کا دماغ دیا گیا ہے؟ جب دونوں کو ایک ہی طرح کا دماغ اور جسم دیا گیا ہے تو کیا وجہ ہے کہ اسرائیل تو سائنس اور ٹیکنالوجی کا استعمال کرکے دنیا پر راج کررہا ہے،مگر فلسطین کے مسلمان صرف زیر زمین سرنگیں کھودنے اور راکٹ چلانے پر لگے رہتے ہیں۔ آج کل کی جدید دنیا میں کمپیوٹر اور انٹرنیٹ کے ذریعے آپ کیا کیا نہیں کرسکتے، مگر فلسطین کے مسلمانوں نے کیا کیا؟ خیر فلسطین تو کیا یہاں تو پوری امتِ مسلمہ بیکاری میں پڑی ہوئی ہے، جدید علوم سے ان کا کوئی واسطہ نہیں، سائنس کی جتنی ایجادات اور دریافتیں ہورہی ہیں وہ تو کافر کررہے ہیں، مسلمان تو صرف دعاؤں، نمازوں، روزوں اور حج کرنے پر لگے ہیں، مسلمانوں کو سمجھ ہی نہیں آرہی کہ دنیا اسباب کی دنیا ہے، آپ کو ہاتھ پیر اور دماغ دیا گیا ہے، آپ کیلئے آسمان سے سپیشل کوئی مدد نہیں اترنی، اگر آپ اپنے لئے خود کچھ نہیں کرسکتے تو ایسے ہی کتوں کی طرح ذلیل ہوتے رہیں گے۔۔

غزہ کے مسلمانوں کے ساتھ جو کچھ ہورہا ہے اس میں پوری دنیا کے مسلمانوں کیلئے سبق ہے، مسلمان اپنے بچوں کو پیدا ہونے کے بعد یہی درس دیتے ہیں کہ یہ دنیا چند روزہ ہے اصل زندگی تو مرنے کے بعد آخرت کی زندگی ہے، جب آپ اپنی نسلوں کو یہ تعلیم دیں گے تو وہ اس دنیا میں کیا خاک کچھ کریں گے، وہ سائنس اور دیگر جدید علوم کی طرف کیوں راغب ہوں گے، اس کا نتیجہ پھر یہی نکلے گا کہ دنیا میں آپ اسی طرح ذلیل ہوتے رہیں گے، کوئی آپ کی مدد کو نہیں آئے گا، آپ کو چاہے پوری دنیا کے سامنے کتوں کی طرح مارا جاتا رہا، کوئی آپ کی مدد نہیں کرے گا۔

17dc-biden-gqzf-articleLarge.jpg
jab 7 lac madarchod soor fouj apne elected pm ko amreeka k kehne par ghar bejti hai or corrupt madarchod soor logo ko amreeka ki ashirbad se apni qoum par musalit krti hai or aik mohib e watan ko na_haq jail me amreeka ki khoshnodi k liye bnd kiya jata hai to phir aj palestine me jo ho raha hai kal kisi dosre musalman mulk ka bi yahi hal hoga. musalman mulko me puppet log hokomran banay hein.

Wake up Pak

This you agreeing with what the thread starter wrote about its okay to massacre palestinians who are living under occupation because they are scientifically not advanced and they only rely on Allah's help

Also, this is a public forum you don't ask people to 'leave the conversation' just because i pointed out people on this thread saying what they said.
This is what you assumed. His main point was that Muslims lag in science and technology, while Israel is advanced in it & they take advantage of it.
You have the right to respond just like any other person but do not assume things and try to blame someone for it.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what you assumed. His main point was that Muslims lag in science and technology, while Israel is advanced in it & they take advantage of it.
You have the right to respond just like any other person but do not assume things and try to blame someone for it.
For that he's giving example of Palestine of all the places and blaming them for getting butchered by Israel and justifying by saying they are not technologically advanced. That's the sort of propaganda colonial powers use to justify to occupy land and brutalise local population by dehumanising them and you are agreeing to it.
EVen if the Palestinians had had all the knowledge in the world Israel would have brutalised them because that's what colonial powers do. btw did you know the literacy rate in Gaza was 98%?
Anyway to each their own. Just hope that no one comes and bomb you and your family just because they think that you are not scientifically advanced.

Wake up Pak

For that he's giving example of Palestine of all the places and blaming them for getting butchered by Israel and justifying by saying they are not technologically advanced. That's the sort of propaganda colonial powers use to justify to occupy land and brutalise local population by dehumanising them and you are agreeing to it.
EVen if the Palestinians had had all the knowledge in the world Israel would have brutalised them because that's what colonial powers do. btw did you know the literacy rate in Gaza was 98%?
Anyway to each their own. Just hope that no one comes and bomb you and your family just because they think that you are not scientifically advanced.
What is wrong with that example? Isn't it true? No, he was not justifying but trying to wake up Muslims that to compete in this world, Muslims need to be advanced in science & technology. I do not know what got into your brain that you keep pushing the wrong narrative.
Start thinking with rationale instead of emotions and then you might realize that the guy has a point here.
Do you even know that it was Hammas who started the war?

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is wrong with that example? Isn't it true? No, he was not justifying but trying to wake up Muslims that to compete in this world, Muslims need to be advanced in science & technology. I do not know what got into your brain that you keep pushing the wrong narrative.
Start thinking with rationale instead of emotions and then you might realize that the guy has a point here.

Oh boy, suggest you educate yourself about the conflict and then try to justify the current brutality of israel. Conflict has been going on since 1948 you can start here 👉 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

Current conflict in middle east has got nothing to do with the lack of scientific backwardness of muslims as i said many muslim countries have ballistic missiles, drone tech etc. Do you think turkey for example is less advanced than israel in military tech heck they even manufacture most of their tech while israel has to wait for the USA and UK to supply bombs and munition and parts for their F35s and F16s. The drones that recently killed aid workers were using UK made engines thats why there furore in uk about suspending military tech to israel.
So using this conflict as an example to tell muslims to get more scientific education is disingenuous and in fact out right propaganda.

Wake up Pak

Oh boy, suggest you educate yourself about the conflict and then try to justify the current brutality of israel. Conflict has been going on since 1948 you can start here 👉 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

Current conflict in middle east has got nothing to do with the lack of scientific backwardness of muslims as i said many muslim countries have ballistic missiles, drone tech etc. Do you think turkey for example is less advanced than israel in military tech heck they even manufacture most of their tech while israel has to wait for the USA and UK to supply bombs and munition and parts for their F35s and F16s. The drones that recently killed aid workers were using UK made engines thats why there furore in uk about suspending military tech to israel.
So using this conflict as an example to tell muslims to get more scientific education is disingenuous and in fact out right propaganda.
Once again you are going in the opposite direction. I know when the original conflict took place I was referring to the current conflict so get your facts straight before lecturing others.
Finally, this fight is just one example; look around: just about all the Muslim countries are being targeted by the US and Western forces because Muslims lag in science and technology, economy, and military power.
So to sum it up, Muslims need to look deep inside their inner self and find out what is the reason for their abysmal condition's root cause, or else, the world will keep kicking the Muslims as they please.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Once again you are going in the opposite direction. I know when the original conflict took place I was referring to the current conflict so get your facts straight before lecturing others.
Finally, this fight is just one example; look around: just about all the Muslim countries are being targeted by the US and Western forces because Muslims lag in science and technology, economy, and military power.
So to sum it up, Muslims need to look deep inside their inner self and find out what is the reason for their abysmal condition's root cause, or else, the world will keep kicking the Muslims as they please.
Speaking of facts, the fact is that the conflict has never stopped and its dishonest to say that it started on 7th october actually this is what israel propagandist love to say again and again that it started on the 7th. They have a long history of brutalising the palestinians.

‘My son was killed on October 6. There was no Hamas’​

Family of teen killed in West Bank before Hamas attack says Israel’s actions against Palestinians not about Hamas.
This is westbank where there is no Hamas:
Between 7 October and 31 December 2023, 299 Palestinians were killed, marking a 50% increase compared to the first nine months of the year. At least 61 further Palestinians, including 13 children, have been killed so far in 2024 as of 29 January, according to OCHA.
Muslim countries are being targeted by the US and Western forces because Muslims lag in science and technology, economy, and military power.
lack of military technology can be one of the reasons but not the only reason. Its the greed, corruption, selfishness and cowardice of its rulers. what military power or technology does saudia arabia and qatar lack?

Anyway as i said to each their own.

Wake up Pak

Speaking of facts, the fact is that the conflict has never stopped and its dishonest to say that it started on 7th october actually this is what israel propagandist love to say again and again that it started on the 7th. They have a long history of brutalising the palestinians.

Family of teen killed in West Bank before Hamas attack says Israel’s actions against Palestinians not about Hamas.
Between 7 October and 31 December 2023, 299 Palestinians were killed, marking a 50% increase compared to the first nine months of the year. At least 61 further Palestinians, including 13 children, have been killed so far in 2024 as of 29 January, according to OCHA.

lack of military technology can be one of the reasons but not the only reason. Its the greed, corruption, selfishness and cowardice of its rulers. what military power or technology does saudia arabia and qatar lack?

Saudia Arabia & Qatar do not have the technology they have OIl & Gas money to buy the technology, but what good are these weapons when they can not be utilized for the benefit of Muslims?

Wake up Pak

We are more emotional than pragmatic people. Hamas' unprovoked attack on Israel was the dumbest thing these morons could have done. Knowing that Israel is much stronger militarily with the backing of the US & the West.
Hamas alone should be held accountable for the effects of the Israeli attack on the defenseless Palestinians.
P.s. I'm not supporting Israel's aggression either, as they are equally to be blamed for illegally occupying Palestinian land.

If the Muslims were ahead in science & technology and militarily strong with leadership who could withstand world pressure, then our voice and solution to the problem might have been accepted by the world. Regrettably, we are behind in every field, and on top of that, our Muslim leadership is compromised & impotent.

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
The stupidity to think that while under oppression and attack (of all forms) that one should study some jow and wait for technology advancement (in that unfavourable environment) is unbelievable. Faithless people put their faith everything but God.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are more emotional than pragmatic people. Hamas' unprovoked attack on Israel was the dumbest thing these morons could have done. Knowing that Israel is much stronger militarily with the backing of the US & the West.
Hamas alone should be held accountable for the effects of the Israeli attack on the defenseless Palestinians.
P.s. I'm not supporting Israel's aggression either, as they are equally to be blamed for illegally occupying Palestinian land.

If the Muslims were ahead in science & technology and militarily strong with leadership who could withstand world pressure, then our voice and solution to the problem might have been accepted by the world. Regrettably, we are behind in every field, and on top of that, our Muslim leadership is compromised & impotent.
At this point you're parroting Israeli propaganda. Humiliate and subjugate a population long enough then be ready to reap what you sow. Palestinians have a the right to resist in fact it's recognised by the UN.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1776073227904946503
you can't seem to be able to make up your mind in one thread you say it's all because of lack of science and technology and now you say impotent leadership. Really confusing...

Anyway we seem to going in circles. Agree to disagree at this point.

Last edited: