الطاف بھائی کا آٹھواں دروازہ - عرفان صدیقی

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Irfan-Siddiqui2.jpg

col2.gif

col2a.gif

zfurqanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar before blaming PML N for this or criticizing over this journalist. KINDLY THINK FOR YOURSELF ARE THESE NOT FACTS!!!! facts as they can be checked and confirmed by evidence. My brother plz think of your kids what type of Pakistan are you going to leave for them. If Gillani can misuse his powers to protect his son! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO LEAVE A COUNTRY THAT CAN PROTECT YOUR SON. EGO say nahin AQAL say KAAM lain.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yar before blaming PML N for this or criticizing over this journalist. KINDLY THINK FOR YOURSELF ARE THESE NOT FACTS!!!! facts as they can be checked and confirmed by evidence. My brother plz think of your kids what type of Pakistan are you going to leave for them. If Gillani can misuse his powers to protect his son! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO LEAVE A COUNTRY THAT CAN PROTECT YOUR SON. EGO say nahin AQAL say KAAM lain.
furqan bhai my conscience is clear bcz i never voted pmln ,ppp ,i support mqm and iam very proud of it,mqm is the only party who will bring prosperity in pakistan not these dynastic partys.i want my children brougt up in quaid e azam pakistan thats exactly mqm is trying to do by the way thanks for ur concern mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
furqan bhai my conscience is clear bcz i never voted pmln ,ppp ,i support mqm and iam very proud of it,mqm is the only party who will bring prosperity in pakistan not these dynastic partys.i want my children brougt up in quaid e azam pakistan thats exactly mqm is trying to do by the way thanks for ur concern mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

:lol:this shows azaab is near on your area soon.
when so called khaatay peetay parhay likhay people start supporting murderers and prtotectors of corruption than weight for the azaab e ilahi though nonbelievers keep making fun of such "never coming " azaab but when it hit them their eyes get torn upside down in horror.
i have seen a lot of mohajirs saying the same thing as you said above.but never any other linguistic group said that altaf terrorist is the only one who can save pakistan.so what you are saying is based on nationalism and ethnic worship which our prophet (sallalah u alihe wasallum" equated with worse crime than anyother crime making a person loose iman and go back to jaahliyat.

a party like mqm which has so much blood on its hands when you people support it than mashalah you people share the "reward " of the murders this party committed.so my friend you will have very rough ride when you pass on to next world (that is if you believe in heaven hell and death etc,as in my experience majority mqm people dont believe in islam though their names are like muslims)

Last edited:

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Irfan siddiqui praises only PML(N); he always criticizes PTI. I have no respect for him but
MQM is equally responsible for all the killings in Karachi.Why? Because MQM is the part of
ruling coalition of present ruling PPP led govt.

It is only PTI which has no blame upon the Karachi Killings.Geo Islam! Geo Pakistan!
Geo Imran Khan! Geo all PTI supporters! Vote for PTI only.

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
الطاف حسین اسفند یارولی آصف زرداری نواز شریف فضل الرحمان چودھری شجاعتپاکستانی عوام ان لوگوں کو ووٹ دیتی ہے اس میں ان سیاست دانوں کا کیا قصورپاکستان میں صرف انٹر پاس کو ووٹ دینے کا حق ہونا چاہیے
یا پھر صرف ٹیکس دینے والے کو ووٹ دینے کا حق ہونا چاہیے
ورنہ جمہوریت نہیں ہونی چاہیے سب فریب ہے بازیچہ اطفال ہے

جس کا کچھ داؤ پر ہی نہیں لگا وہ پاکستان کی کیوں فکر کرے گا