اسلام میں شادی شدہ مرد کیلئے زنا کی کس قدر سخت سزا ہے"مفتی طارق

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read the Quran and then come discuss.

Though u are diverting issue from punishment of an adulterer to an another debate, but i will answer u....Quran clearly instructed us to Follow prophet (PBUH)
Quran says: "You should accept whatever the Messenger gives you and abandon whatever he tells you to abandon. Have taqwa of Allah... (Surat al-Hashr: 7)"

We have sent you bearing witness, bringing good news, and warning so that you might all believe in Allah and His Messenger as well as honor, respect, and glorify Him in the morning and the evening. Those who pledge their allegiance to you pledge allegiance to Allah. Allah`s hand is over their hands. Those who break their pledge only break it against themselves. But as for those who fulfill the contract they have made with Allah, We will give them an immense reward. (Surat al-Fath: 8-10):
Rajm is instructed by prophet Mohammed (PBUH) , for married persons' adultery...

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any reference from the Quran for this?
.Quran clearly instructed us to Follow prophet (PBUH)
Quran says: "You should accept whatever the Messenger gives you and abandon whatever he tells you to abandon. Have taqwa of Allah... (Surat al-Hashr: 7)"

We have sent you bearing witness, bringing good news, and warning so that you might all believe in Allah and His Messenger as well as honor, respect, and glorify Him in the morning and the evening. Those who pledge their allegiance to you pledge allegiance to Allah. Allah`s hand is over their hands. Those who break their pledge only break it against themselves. But as for those who fulfill the contract they have made with Allah, We will give them an immense reward. (Surat al-Fath: 8-10):

Rajm is instructed by prophet Mohammed (PBUH) , for married persons' adultery...

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Though u are diverting issue from punishment of an adulterer to an another debate, but i will answer u....Quran clearly instructed us to Follow prophet (PBUH)

Why don't you quote the whole verse 59:7?

This is called twisting the meaning to suit your false beliefs which fall under "SHIRK"

Here is the whole verse for you to think and ponder.

59:7 And what Allah restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns - it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and orphans and the [stranded] traveler - so that it will not be a perpetual distribution among the rich from among you. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't you quote the whole verse 59:7?

This is called twisting the meaning to suit your false beliefs which fall under "SHIRK"

Here is the whole verse for you to think and ponder.

59:7 And what Allah restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns - it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and orphans and the [stranded] traveler - so that it will not be a perpetual distribution among the rich from among you. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
What twisting...i clearly wrote surah e hashr... secondly! what difference dies it make to my point, even if you mention the whole verse...in fact, there is no change...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
.Quran clearly instructed us to Follow prophet (PBUH)

Yes the messenger brought to us the Quran and he never did anything which goes its against its teachings or add or subtract anything from it. And there is no mention of stoning in the Quran.

Use your common sense, the greatest blessing our lord has bestowed upon us is life. It is sacred, and the Quran says to kill one is as if one has killed all mankind and to save one is as if one has saved all mankind and has clearly stated when as punishment this life is to be taken. When we even kill an animal for food, we ask him permission that we can take the life of this animal.

So how come according to you all, one life is to be taken after being extreme painful torture and the other let go with some lashing for basically the very same crime?

Stop trying to extract jurisprudence and religious edicts from books which are basically historical and biographical by nature written by men and not really reliable.

There is absolutely NO WAY possible to exact extreme painful capital punishment because of books written by men. No one has that authority, nor does it make sense or is a wise thing to do.

Wake up Pak

What twisting...i clearly wrote surah e hashr... secondly! what difference dies it make to my point, even if you mention the whole verse...in fact, there is no change...
What difference does it make? You are distorting the meaning of the verse and how blatantly you are defending it is not normal Mr. Joko
My advice to you is to study the Quran and not to indulge in an unnecessary discussion.
Also, if you read few verses prior to this verse you will have a much better understanding of the whole picture.

"take what the messenger gives you and abstain from what he forbids you."

is referring to the booty of war recovered which the messenger will distribute to those in need.

Shias and Sunnis, and other Hadith followers usually take this portion of the verse and quote that part only, out of context, in an attempt to deceive people that the messenger has forbidden more things not found in the Qur'an. They do this to form a completely different meaning than the one intended by God to serve their own personal agenda and to manipulate people.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes the messenger brought to us the Quran and he never did anything which goes its against its teachings or add or subtract anything from it. And there is no mention of stoning in the Quran.

Use your common sense, the greatest blessing our lord has bestowed upon us is life. It is sacred, and the Quran says to kill one is as if one has killed all mankind and to save one is as if one has saved all mankind and has clearly stated when as punishment this life is to be taken. When we even kill an animal for food, we ask him permission that we can take the life of this animal.

So how come according to you all, one life is to be taken after being extreme painful torture and the other let go with some lashing for basically the very same crime?

Stop trying to extract jurisprudence and religious edicts from books which are basically historical and biographical by nature written by men and not really reliable.

There is absolutely NO WAY possible to exact extreme painful capital punishment because of books written by men. No one has that authority, nor does it make sense or is a wise thing to do.
Except your last two paras...i understand your point (Rajm is a debatable issue, i know that)....Secondly ! there is a punishment of lashes in Surah e Noor for adultery....there are punishments of rajm to married couple (in Hadith books)...The adultery by married people is severely punishable in every religion, society and culture, mainly for two reasons...1st and most important the protection of lineage and secondly protection of family...children have rights too...and it their very right to know who their biological parents are...this is the rule behind punishment against adultery....Allah has strictly prohibited, to go even near to it...However, Allah has also put an heavy an almost impossible evidence requirement to for imposition of punishment i.e 4 eye witnesses who had seen it of their own...that cant be possible except in a habitual kind of situation... i believe in the punishment of Rajm for married persons adultery...one may not....
Moreover,
In Pakistan the punishment of adultery is 23 years jail with disqualification as per constitution....
My concern in this post and other responses of mine that...the person (who is married also) took oath to protect the boundaries of Allah and ideology of Pakistan besides protection of life, and honor of Pakistanis...that he ruined on his bed (multiple times)...why is he not under investigation, or any institution has taken any action? yet...He crime has brought to public and yet no action...this is devastating...we must strive for equal and fair justice and accountability for every one...why molvis and common people are arrested immediately, but when it comes to politicians, it becomes their personal matter...Allah is the ruler of Islami Jamhoria Pakistan...we cant show back to his commandments...

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
What difference does it make? You are distorting the meaning of the verse and how blatantly you are defending it is not normal Mr. Joko
My advice to you is to study the Quran and not to indulge in an unnecessary discussion.
Also, if you read few verses prior to this verse you will have a much better understanding of the whole picture.

"take what the messenger gives you and abstain from what he forbids you."

is referring to the booty of war recovered which the messenger will distribute to those in need.

Shias and Sunnis, and other Hadith followers usually take this portion of the verse and quote that part only, out of context, in an attempt to deceive people that the messenger has forbidden more things not found in the Qur'an. They do this to form a completely different meaning than the one intended by God to serve their own personal agenda and to manipulate people.
you are saying that this commandment of Allah "take what the messenger gives you and abstain from what he forbids you", not apply to all other cases and only for booty of war,...means in any other case we may not abstain from what Prophet forbids and vice versa???

Wake up Pak

you are saying that this commandment of Allah "take what the messenger gives you and abstain from what he forbids you", not apply to all other cases and only for booty of war,...means in any other case we may not abstain from what Prophet forbids and vice versa???
If you go by the Quran alone, then just the booty of the war and it does not apply to anything else.
You can not insert your meanings into it.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you go by the Quran alone, then just the booty of the war and it does not apply to anything else.
You can not insert your meanings into it.
My question is simple...it is otherwise any way??...secondly i mentioned another ayat that u completely ignored i.e (Surat al-Fath: 8-10)...both lead us to same purpose...

Wake up Pak

My question is simple...it is otherwise any way??...secondly i mentioned another ayat that u completely ignored i.e (Surat al-Fath: 8-10)...both lead us to same purpose...
Both the verses do not in any way suggest that we have to follow hadeeth or sunnah

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Both the verses do not in any way suggest that we have to follow hadeeth or sunnah
What else does it suggests??? in addition:
You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. (Surat al-Ahzab :21)

[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)

Where could we get that model (except from Hadith/sunnah)...what source would we have...

Wake up Pak

You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. (Surat al-Ahzab :21)

[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)

Where could we get that model (except from Hadith/sunnah)...what source would we have...
It is all in the Holy Quran. I do not believe in man-made books which has no authority and were written some 200+ years after the death of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.

Wake up Pak

Also, if you read few verses before and after Surat al-Ahzab:21, you will know the context of the whole verse you have quoted.
It is basically about the hypocrites during war times and how Prophet Mohammad PBUH remained steadfast against the enemies and that is the best example the Quran is talking about.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also, if you read few verses before and after Surat al-Ahzab:21, you will know the context of the whole verse you have quoted.
It is basically about the hypocrites during war times and how Prophet Mohammad PBUH remained steadfast against the enemies and that is the best example the Quran is talking about.
There is no single isolated verse any where in Quran...question remain, Allah clearly instructed faithful to follow what prophet says and abstain from what he forbade...