Zia, Musharaf, Kayani, and Bajwa.....Extensions

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zia = American Afghan War

Musharaf = American War on Terror

Kayani = American War in Afghanistan, Hunt for Ladin

Bajwa = American Plan for Kashmir & American Exit from Afghanistan

interestingly, all three Chiefs who received extensions have left a bad reputation even among Army Community .....

https://twitter.com/x/status/1163428575455956992

Last edited:

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Kayani = American War in Afghanistan, Hunt fot Ladin

https://twitter.com/x/status/1163428153928421376
Amigo. I’m sorry for you loss and I understand your frustration. I know you had put all your hopes in NEW COAS kicking IK out and making Maryum PM by nov 2019. Now that it’s not going to happened, I hope you have been working on a plan B as well?

Maybe you guys can finally launch that revolution that Nawaz was talking about on GT road?

I’m sure babloo, dabloo and sallu are sitting in London awaiting the call to come join the revolution and fight for democracy! Don’t let them down bro!

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Amigo. I’m sorry for you loss and I understand your frustration. I know you had put all your hopes in NEW COAS kicking IK out and making Maryum PM by nov 2019. Now that it’s not going to happened, I hope you have been working on a plan B as well?

Maybe you guys can finally launch that revolution that Nawaz was talking about on GT road?

I’m sure babloo, dabloo and sallu are sitting in London awaiting the call to come join the revolution and fight for democracy! Don’t let them down bro!

Bro make up your mind..... am I Indian, or Pakistani, am I Pipli or Patwari.........???

do it fast before your
ALWAYS starts leaking

Salazar67

Kayani = American War in Afghanistan, Hunt for Ladin

interestingly, all three Chiefs who received extensions have left a bad reputation even among Army Community .....

https://twitter.com/x/status/1163428575455956992
CHANGEE YOUR NAME FIRST, TO SONIA GHANDHI AYSHA.

F UK AND THAT JEW CONTROLLED PROSTITUTE CALLED AMERICA BITCH.STFU.

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)

This extension is causing a huge amount of pain in some (patwari) quarters.

surfer

Bro make up your mind..... am I Indian, or Pakistani, am I Pipli or Patwari.........???

do it fast before your
ALWAYS starts leaking
Bro, I’ve never called you (or anyone else) an indian. My mind was made up after your 3rd post. You are the most valuable member of Maryum media shers, and proud recipient of multiple employee of the month awards from Maryum. No one has earned more used chaddis of Maryum then you. It is surely something you should be proud of. I know you are probably hurting as you may not have got any undies from Maryum recently, but have faith, Maryum will find a way to deliver another pair of used knickers for collection soon. Hang in there and keep up the good work!

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don’t mind if his extension helps in improving economy like Musharraf era
Improving Lawa n Order like Musharraf era
Improving Governance like Musharraf era

aneeskhan

We should expect it will best for Pakistan
If he fails like Zanani Zardari N Sharifs n Raheel
Very dangerous consequences

Islamabadiya

I don’t mind if his extension helps in improving economy like Musharraf era
Improving Lawa n Order like Musharraf era
Improving Governance like Musharraf era
Nothing that u mentioned happened in mushy era , the economy u referring was a global banking and telecom boom backed by US dollars of afgan war ,

Two Stooges

This man claimed to use DANDA for long 9 Years along with MUKKA!
حرامجادے کسی کی بیماری پر خوش نہیں ہوتے،، یہ اللہ کی طرف سے ہوتی ہیں
کیا معلوم تمہیں اگلے چند لمحوں میں فالج، یا ہارٹ اٹیک ہو جائے،، اور تم
چوریوں اور ڈکیتیوں اور جھوٹ کو ڈیفنڈ کرتے کرتے
اگلے چند لمحوں میں مُردار ہو جاؤ، اور توبہ کا موقع ہی نہ ملے

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
حرامجادے کسی کی بیماری پر خوش نہیں ہوتے،، یہ اللہ کی طرف سے ہوتی ہیں
کیا معلوم تمہیں اگلے چند لمحوں میں فالج، یا ہارٹ اٹیک ہو جائے،، اور تم
چوریوں اور ڈکیتیوں اور جھوٹ کو ڈیفنڈ کرتے کرتے
اگلے چند لمحوں میں مُردار ہو جاؤ، اور توبہ کا موقع ہی نہ ملے

YES

and that is why you and your FA Pass Boss should worry about own ass and not have wet dreams about using DANDA and MUKKA

PIND-WALA

In my humble opinion, he should not have gotten extension, only plausible explaination ia that Americans want to ensure they get out peacefully and all their assets are secure and Taliban dont hurt their assets in Afghanistan.

Two Stooges

YES

and that is why you and your FA Pass Boss should worry about own ass and not have wet dreams about using DANDA and MUKKA
امرتسری بھڑووں میں ڈنڈا ٹھوکے رکھنے کا
سلسلہ "ریلے ریس " کی طرح کا بن چکا ہے
باجوہ نہ سہی، اُسکے بعد آنے والے سنتری لوگ اسے جاری رکھتے
relay_race_baton_91795766-56a97d303df78cf772a7769c.jpg

Last edited:

thinking

Zia was all in all..due to Russian Afghan war..Musharaff gave green light becoz war on terror after 9/11...Kiyani got from Zardari..Nawaz Mafias for election rigging...Bajwa get extension purily on sensitive situation in Kashmir.. Afghanistan..and above all his highly intelligent..calm approach towards crises..Only Mafias and Traitor in painic..

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zia was all in all..due to Russian Afghan war..Musharaff gave green light becoz war on terror after 9/11...Kiyani got from Zardari..Nawaz Mafias for election rigging...Bajwa get extension purily on sensitive situation in Kashmir.. Afghanistan..and above all his highly intelligent..calm approach towards crises..Only Mafias and Traitor in painic..
And talks on Point without idhar udhar ki baatain. He is streight fwd person with brave heart.