Yeh Qaum Thooka Wa Chatay Gi

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Pakistani Govt ban Indian movies and channels in Pakistan !

1. If they ban movies so its like india slap first on pakistan and now we realize oh they slap us so step back & if they didnt have slap us so
we would have kept doing the same thing as we hav been doing since last few decades.

2.If the Govt. dont ban the movies & indian Channels now so its more insulting for themselves like barking dogs seldom bite as we have experienced the issue of drone attacks in pakistan & rehman malik statement abt black water.

3. Even if Pak govt Ban Indian Movies so people will keep watching Indian Movies through different sources .

4. On Top of that we hav special public holiday in pakistan 5th of February kashmir day so people can watch indian movies with whole family as a tribute to kashmir independence struggle.

5. After couple of years if pakistan govt ban indian movies we will lift the ban again on the name of friendly relationship.

Thats why i hav to say with regrets ( Yeh Qaum Thooka Wa Chatay Gi )

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

1. If they ban movies so its like india slap first on pakistan and now we realize oh they slap us so step back & if they didnt have slap us so
we would have kept doing the same thing as we hav been doing since last few decades.

2.If the Govt. dont ban the movies & indian Channels now so its more insulting for themselves like barking dogs seldom bite as we have experienced the issue of drone attacks in pakistan & rehman malik statement abt black water.

3. Even if Pak govt Ban Indian Movies so people will keep watching Indian Movies through different sources .

4. On Top of that we hav special public holiday in pakistan 5th of February kashmir day so people can watch indian movies with whole family as a tribute to kashmir independence struggle.

5. After couple of years if pakistan govt ban indian movies we will lift the ban again on the name of friendly relationship.

I do not know why have you say the right thing in a way that is so gross.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I always write in Sarcastic way to make people think that why we doing this and that might stop them & make them think what is the solution & that will help us to make pakistan a better place by improving our mistakes & i m only pointing out our mistakes and I m part of It.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
Conclusion :- Pakistani Nation is a Sleepy Nation. They Don't bother, what is going arround. They dn't know about zaid hamid, they dn't vote to Imran Khan. They will again give votes to PPP and PML in next elections. sooooooooo.......... u can imagine, how's our nation.

Only Allah, who is taking care of this country. Otherwise they are same like "Bani Israil"

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

Your comments reflect truth about how our govt does things and what we do help our nation. lekin yah bahut hi tanzia hai in my opinion

Its never going to be a case when 100% will boycott the indian movies. If all cable operators shut out Indian movies, people will still watch but the movies will become so expensive that most people will shy away cept for rich Pakistanis.

To boycott imports or other things from India is symbolic gesture and proof that we are disgusted with your actions, individually people still watch movies. It does not mean that we will stop using their products.

my $0.02

Gazoo Martian