"Yeh Apne Aap ko Roman Time ka Senator Samjhta Hai"-Aftab Gul Blasted Mahmood Khan Achakzai

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar aik tou ye samjh nahi aati her banda PUNJABI ko q gaali nikaal raha hai,ab ye bewaqoof khud bhi PUNJABI hai aur gaalian bhi nikaal raha hai

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaar aik tou ye samjh nahi aati her banda PUNJABI ko q gaali nikaal raha hai,ab ye bewaqoof khud bhi PUNJABI hai aur gaalian bhi nikaal raha hai

Bahi woh es lieay kay Punjabi Pakistan ki Wahid qoam hai jis main Qoam Parasti nahi paaeei jat
i
:biggthumpup:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All the self-proclaimed chaly huay kartoos politicians who have not a single meaningful act to their name and have been in power corridors for the last 30 years it is time to call them out and let them know we are more smart than they are.

Achakzai and Sharif families + Bhuttos and Zaradis, Gillanis and Fazlu + Walis & mqm gangsters need to be removed from the scene.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ویسے یہ اچکا زئی بھی عجیب سیاست دان ہے چادر تو ایسے لے کر پھرتا جیسے شعلے فلم والا ٹھاکر ہو :biggthumpup:

yahya.khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
BvggbuzCAAAuCGT.jpg

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

ehdi ................. Merasi hoye ga ehda pyo, ehda dada, ehda nakar dada..anni dya assi punjabi talented te hardworking lok aan..

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bahi woh es lieay kay Punjabi Pakistan ki Wahid qoam hai jis main Qoam Parasti nahi paaeei jat
i
:biggthumpup:

Agreed..apko pashtun qoam parast milen ge, sindhi qoam parast, baloch qoam parast, hr variety ka qoam parast ha..punjabi qoam parast party nae mile gi..coz hm log lassi pee k kehte hen "choro janr dyo, Saanu kee" :lol:

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed..apko pashtun qoam parast milen ge, sindhi qoam parast, baloch qoam parast, hr variety ka qoam parast ha..punjabi qoam parast party nae mile gi..coz hm log lassi pee k kehte hen "choro janr dyo, Saanu kee" :lol:
Beside that LASSI WALA JOKE why do you think they are not pressing for an ethnic/ nationalist cause?
i got a couple of reasons in my mind but would like to listen to your analysis first.

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Beside that LASSI WALA JOKE why do you think they are not pressing for an ethnic/ nationalist cause?
i got a couple of reasons in my mind but would like to listen to your analysis first.

Sir g jahan tk mera naqis opinion ha, Punjab ke log psychologicaly different hen, history btati ha k hr invader ko inhon ne kaha "g aya noo"..yeh basically farmers hen, millitancy, aggression aur occupancy jese bkheron se door bhagte hen. qoam parasti ki trf na jaane ki wja yeh ha k most of the ppl are well settled in their lives. yeh qoam parasti se zyada personal growth aur progress pe yqin rkhte hen.
qoam parasti se doori ki aik aur wja inki apas ki ego bhi ha..even ke chote se chote farmer ki ego bri hoti ha molvion ki trah..isi liye hr jga dharre bandi nzr aye gi but ethnic cause k liye aik jhande talle sb ikathe nae hon ge.
Now i want to listen your opinion coz punjab is ethnically much diverse, so my judgement may be confined toa specific region :)

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sir g jahan tk mera naqis opinion ha, Punjab ke log psychologicaly different hen, history btati ha k hr invader ko inhon ne kaha "g aya noo"..yeh basically farmers hen, millitancy, aggression aur occupancy jese bkheron se door bhagte hen. qoam parasti ki trf na jaane ki wja yeh ha k most of the ppl are well settled in their lives. yeh qoam parasti se zyada personal growth aur progress pe yqin rkhte hen.
qoam parasti se doori ki aik aur wja inki apas ki ego bhi ha..even ke chote se chote farmer ki ego bri hoti ha molvion ki trah..isi liye hr jga dharre bandi nzr aye gi but ethnic cause k liye aik jhande talle sb ikathe nae hon ge.
Now i want to listen your opinion coz punjab is ethnically much diverse, so my judgement may be confined toa specific region :)
UNITY WE STAND,ke philosophy minority,weak or under threat groups ko attrack kerti hai.In my opinion
Punjabis being the biggest ethnic group and province OWN Pakistan and thus don't feel the need for NATIONALISM.
2ndly the mutual interdependence and cohesion among Punjabis seems WEAK for being WELL SETTLED IN THEIR LIVES in a rich and self sufficient land.
Thats what I understand of it.

marshad

Citizen
Agree that He is not an angel, but who is this bloody and shitty guy calling him like that. It is u punjabi who does not care about others. the day will come when u will be in fire and no body will care. wait for the day...

Marasi is not a Gali, actually Marasi is one of the most intelligent cast of Punjab. All other castes work day and night to earn living while Marasies laugh and rest all the time in their homes and when they need money they come out with some wonderful stories about other castes and robe their hard earned money!

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Marasi is not a Gali, actually Marasi is one of the most intelligent cast of Punjab. All other castes work day and night to earn living while Marasies laugh and rest all the time in their homes and when they need money they come out with some wonderful stories about other castes and robe their hard earned money!
meray jitnay punjabi doust hain woh tou MARASI ko gaali samjhtay hain?

You are so wrong in your analysis

For centuries, the identity of the people of five rivers was just Hindu and Indian.... actually Indian civilization or Vedic religion born here

With the coming of Islam and the advent of Sikh religion people divided into religious groupings.... Hence Religious identity became powerful over cultural identity

History tell us, Abdali of Afghanistan was invited by Indian Muslims to attack India and so all the Muslim Punjabis welcomed him while Sikhs and Hindus were against him and fled to Jungals and hills of Jammu and Kangra before attack . When Afghan army found no Hindu and Sikh to loot they turned towards Muslims hence Baba Bhullay Shah cried!

This was the time when Punjabi identity came into being(Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi are just dilects of Hindvi language), Muslim Punjabis started supporting Sikh warfare against Abdali and Afghans .The war continued for 20 years until Abdali was defeated and Sikhs controlled the Punjab.

The prime minister of Sikh Empire Fakir Aziz ul Din was a Muslim and the commander of Topkhana of Sikh force who captured Peshawar and Khyper Pass was also a Muslim.

When Goras came here after defeating the Sikhs The politics again turned communal . The politics of Punjab was just Muslims Vs Hindu+Sikhs... Hence born the Two Nation Theory and later on Pakistan!
Punjabis being the majority of West Pakistan and being the Majority in Pakistan Armed forces turned out to be the most loyal to two nation theory and later on to Pakistan.

Sikhs and Muslim Punjabis are from same racial stock but the character of both Punjabis is totally different! Its not the racial psychology but political one!

As far as "G aya Noo" is concerned. Punjab is a landlocked Area every invader who came here, He first captured the lands surrounding Punjab. There were no UFO's or planes in ancient times that invaders directly landed into Punjab from Air!

Last edited: