Will Pinky Peerni Show Enough Courage to Adopt & Raise Sahiwal Kids?

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Regardless of who failed, the buck stops with the PM of Pakistan.

First and foremost it is PM's job to make sure that truth is being told to the people of Pakistan and culprits are exposed no matter who they are.

Secondly, it's PM's responsibility now to make sure the culprits get punished for their sins. They must be HANGED even if they belong to ISI or sons of COAS Bajwa himself.

Even Americans only killed OBL and his wives and kids remained harmless. These pigs are worst than Americans.

But PM's job doesn't stop there. He is the Hakim-e-Waqt who will be answerable for all this on judgement day. Those kids lost their parents and will have a difficult life ahead of them considering the fact that relatives in Pakistan are usually not very nice to orphans.

It will be only appropriate if Ms. Bushra Imran Khan adopts these kids and raise them like her own. Also keep them in front of the eyes of Imran Khan so he may not forget the cost this nation had to pay for the blunders of the people sitting in temperature controlled rooms deciding fate of our nation.
You sound absolute nuts , uneducated. disrespectful and a person with negative agenda.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pinky peerni and her husband have adopted your retard country and retards like your self.
They did not need to but they did.

I would not.. I know..
Be thank full to them.. you f-ing retards.

sensible

پھرے ہوئے دماغ اس فورم پر الٹیاں کرتے پھر رہے ہیں .دنیا بھر میں ایسے حادثات کے بعد کیا وزیر اعظم کی بیویاں بچے اڈاپٹ کرتی ہیں؟ان بچوں کی فیملی موجود ہے ان کی پرورش کے اخرا جات حکومت کو ادا کرنے چاہییں لیکن اس میں ایک خاتون کو گھسیٹنا انتہائی گری ہوی حرکت ہے ..لعنت اس انصاف پسندی پر

Munawarkhan

Watch this video: Qandeel baloch referring to him as pinky.

Once again, she was in media industry and probably heard that from the same journalists who were spreading this.

Doesn’t validate anything.

Just think of it like this, neither Bushra Bibi herself, none of her current or ex-relatives, none of her friends or related ppl address her with this name.

Doesn’t that give you a hint. That it’s not something official.

Some ppl address her that way, like Rana Sanaullah, Abid Sher Ali, Murat Ali Shah etc thinking if they abuse her IK will react. Some ppl in social media do the same out of bughz-e-Imran.

It’s up to you. If you are that kind of person who uses derogatory language against women, you’ll continue saying the same.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
It’s up to you. If you are that kind of person who uses derogatory language against women, you’ll continue saying the same.
No sir I am not. I too have mother and sister, and treat every women with respect.

But I never thought that Pinky is insulting or offensive word. I genuinely think this is her nick name. Anyway, I will avoid saying it if people find it insulting.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Phele dekha hoga to yaad hoga na! LOOOL
woh ek interview dekha tha qandeel baloch ka bani gala kay bahir kahir ho ker bol rahi thi, kab imran khan se milnay nahi dia ja raha tah - woh yaad tha... wohi search kernay ki kosish ker raha tha :D :D

WatanDost

پٹواری سانحہ ساہیوال کی آڑ میں اپنی حال کی ماں سے اور قطری یار سے محروم اور
مستقبل قریب میں باپ سے محروم ہونے کے خطرے سے دوچار ....باجی مر یم یم کے
لیے پرائم منسٹر ہاؤس میں یتیمی میں پناہ کا آسرا ٹٹولتے ھوے

Munawarkhan

What absolute gibberish are you writing.
Galiyan denay kay ilawa kuch aur Nahi aata

WatanDost

What absolute gibberish are you writing.
Galiyan denay kay ilawa kuch aur Nahi aata

Kooon si Gali hai es main?

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)

First and foremost it is PM's job to make sure that truth is being told to the people of Pakistan and culprits are exposed no matter who they are.

Secondly, it's PM's responsibility now to make sure the culprits get punished for their sins. They must be HANGED even if they belong to ISI or sons of COAS Bajwa himself.

Even Americans only killed OBL and his wives and kids remained harmless. These pigs are worst than Americans.

But PM's job doesn't stop there. He is the Hakim-e-Waqt who will be answerable for all this on judgement day. Those kids lost their parents and will have a difficult life ahead of them considering the fact that relatives in Pakistan are usually not very nice to orphans.

It will be only appropriate if Ms. Bushra Imran Khan adopts these kids and raise them like her own. Also keep them in front of the eyes of Imran Khan so he may not forget the cost this nation had to pay for the blunders of the people sitting in temperature controlled rooms deciding fate of our nation.
REALLY SNOW FLAKES? BUCK STOPS AT MODI DOOR OR AT KOT LAKPAT? WHERE TERRORIST SWEEPER IS HIDING? OR THE BUCK STOPS AT MARYAM QATRI WHORE HOUSE AT JATI MUJRAH?

I AM CONFUSED..

Munawarkhan

Kooon si Gali hai es main?

Try reading this statement infront of your smaller sister.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
pehle hi 5 hain uske. aur bechari kin kin ko goad le. govt ka b pta nae aj hai kal nae. govt to govt IK ka to yeh b pta nae hta ke shadi hai aj kal nae. so i think its better for pinky ji not to take any decision in haste

Steyn

No bhai, Imran Khan only wanted Riasat e Medina to get votes from us. He doesn't really wants Riasat e Medina responsibilities.

He wants Riasat e Nawaz Sharif.

It's pathetic. Any wrong Imran Khan does, if you criticise, these pti boot polishers quickly bring Nawaza to it and justify their Badshah salamat.

Makes me wonder how is Imran Khan different if his actions are considered okay because Nawaza did it too.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pinky peerni and her husband have adopted your retard country and retards like your self.
They did not need to but they did.

I would not.. I know..
Be thank full to them.. you f-ing retards.
These arse holes were dying to 'adopt' this country.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
No bhai, Imran Khan only wanted Riasat e Medina to get votes from us. He doesn't really wants Riasat e Medina responsibilities.

He wants Riasat e Nawaz Sharif.

It's pathetic. Any wrong Imran Khan does, if you criticise, these pti boot polishers quickly bring Nawaza to it and justify their Badshah salamat.

Makes me wonder how is Imran Khan different if his actions are considered okay because Nawaza did it too.
These Chootiya potties have standardised Nawaz Sharif. They compare their harami pan with that of Nawaz. In simple words PTI supporters and leaders are twats and low lives.