Will Imran Khan fulfill his promise and resign?

Will he resign with dignity?

• No

• Yes

• He is a liar and will never fulfill a single promise!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't reveal your guess unless you want someone to laugh at it. Tell me 1 single service of Fazal Ur Rahman for Islam or Pakistan before telling me that he is like IK.
First of all, I was talking about OP and not Fazlu. I ain't a Fazlu supporter so I don't care. According to you, if someone has done something good only then they are allowed to break their promises and take u-turn. Way to justify it.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First of all, I was talking about OP and not Fazlu. I ain't a Fazlu supporter so I don't care. According to you, if someone has done something good only then they are allowed to break their promises and take u-turn. Way to justify it.

I have no problem with your opinion. My answer wasn't directed towards you but towards him that if he is abusing IK for something he calls a U-turn then the same abuses applies to him. Isn't it?

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)
I have no problem with your opinion. My answer wasn't directed towards you but towards him that if he is abusing IK for something he calls a U-turn then the same abuses applies to him. Isn't it?
You are free to do what you want but you have to decide which side you're on. You can't abuse him on Uturns and call IK smart for his Uturns. Anyway 2 wrongs don't make a right.

If you read through most of the posts on this forum, its generally the PTI trolls who are always abusing others who don't agree with them. The so called educated supporters of IK.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is the habit of PTI and its supporters. They slander. They're so used to it that they don't even notice it.

When i decided to leave, i didn't get on a container and promise people i am leaving. It was my personal decision. I made a thread to apologise to people if my words hurt anyone, what did i know that these are worst people who will call my good message as a Uturn.

I don't know why he's so obsessed with me.

Just a while ago, i decided to take a shit but then decided against it. This guy would call that a Uturn exactly like IKs promise of not going to IMF.

This is the level of these people.

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the habit of PTI and its supporters. They slander. They're so used to it that they don't even notice it.

When i decided to leave, i didn't get on a container and promise people i am leaving. It was my personal decision. I made a thread to apologise to people if my words hurt anyone, what did i know that these are worst people who will call my good message as a Uturn.

I don't know why he's so obsessed with me.

Just a while ago, i decided to take a shit but then decided against it. This guy would call that a Uturn exactly like IKs promise of not going to IMF.

This is the level of these people.

Yeah I like how he compared your decision which has really no impact on anyone to the promises of a PM who is responsible for a whole nation.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are free to do what you want but you have to decide which side you're on. You can't abuse him on Uturns and call IK smart for his Uturns. Anyway 2 wrongs don't make a right.

If you read through most of the posts on this forum, its generally the PTI trolls who are always abusing others who don't agree with them. The so called educated supporters of IK.

You are taking things out of context. I am not against U-turns, sometimes they are a necessity and we all take it, don't we? But I am not getting into the merit's and demerit's of anyone's U-turn. I already had a long discussion with Steyn regarding many things including U-turns, and the time Steyn announced that he won't be posting any political stuff on Siasat.pk I knew this promise of him wasn't sustainable and he will be taking a U-turn on it and this is what he did after a short while. So I said to him that look you took a U-turn as well which means no one is perfect, so you should allow some breathing space to others as well when they take a U-turn(specially when the U-turn is for better).

Now Since Steyn believes that no one should be taking a U-turn(for better or worse), I have the right to remind him that he also take U-turns so he should be the last person on earth to call someone else's U-turn as bad but his own U-turn as good.

Steyn

So the consensus from the poll is that Imran Khan is a liar and will never fulfill a single promise.

How sad is it that this is about a guy who is "supposedly" saadiq and ameen

Aamir.Hussain

Imran Khan made a promise that he will resign if people gather and chant Go Niazi Go. Will IK fulfill one promise in his life or he will he break this one too?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1189592255943892992
Why Imran khan should resign? He said 1500 bande not dangar like you. You can cry moon as lomg as u want but wouldn't get resignation.

Ab to sahi maza ae ga. Pmln ppp jui InshaALLAH zalil o khawar hon ge or hote rahen ge. Tum jese ki naslen bhi tmko bad duen den gi jo hal tum logon ne pechle 10 sal main mulki economy ka kiya hai.

Steyn

Why Imran khan should resign? He said 1500 bande not dangar like you. You can cry moon as lomg as u want but wouldn't get resignation.

Ab to sahi maza ae ga. Pmln ppp jui InshaALLAH zalil o khawar hon ge or hote rahen ge. Tum jese ki naslen bhi tmko bad duen den gi jo hal tum logon ne pechle 10 sal main mulki economy ka kiya hai.

Kha bachoo. Der jezbati ma kega, se derla pata neeshta aw taqreer de shuru ku