Why PPP is happy to see Imran Khan bashing of Nawaz Sharif?

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
dont take it personal..this is the story of our country..road ban gayee..phone lag gaye..motarway bana dee...bas 500 ruppe mil gayee..vote dusrary ka..corruption and munafiq are considered good..think beyond the road and telephone lines...think about pakistan..
Sorry mate but I will vote for PML(N) only. PML did quite a lot of development work in our area. We have road to all small and large villages. We have very good school for both girls and boys. we have telephone line to every house. Although some of villages are really remote but everything is there. But may be some people are still not happy with word done so far but keeping in mind PML(N) work in the past I will go for them this time again.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Even though If Imran Khan wins from Punjab with all 100+ seats (which is impossible) he has to join hands with Altaf Hussain and PPP to form a government. Imran Khan says that he will never form a government with corrupt then who he is going to work with. Do you think he is going to do clean sweep in whole Pakistan? You are wrong because interior Sindh will go with PPP and Karachi and Hyderabad will go with MQM. Fata will go with whoever has Army backing because Fata electoral system is totally different from all other part of Pakistan.

Imran Khan is a good candidate but it is not presidential system and in the current parlimentry system local area politics is very important. For example from Rawalpindi Jazzy is PTI candidate. Who know jazzy in Rawalpindi? Everyone knows who is Shahid Khaqan Abaasi from Murre. Do you who is PTI candidate from Muree? Tell me his name becauase I am from Murree and no one knows here who is Imran Khan candidate.

I am not against Imran Khan but in parliamentary form of government you have to rely on others.

I think brother, you are not updated about the politics of Pakistan, and FATA also comes in Pakistan. In FATA, there had been different system of election till 1993 but in 1996 election they were given the right of adult franchise (though the candidates were to be independent) and now very recently Political Parties' act has been implemented in FATA as well. So now every party can participate in General Election in FATA with their Flags and Election Symbols. And I must tell you that PTI in the whole FATA is very popular (by the way I belong to Mohmand Agency). FATA has 9 NA & 9 Senet seats in total.

As I asked you that you are not updated about the politics in Pakistan so it shouldn't confined to FATA only in your case, you are not even aware of the rest of Pakistan. We know Khaqaan Abbasi, in Muree, is a strong candidate but Muree or Rawalpindi are not the only constituencies in Pakistan. Imran usually visits those areas where PTI think they can win election. I don't remember Imran has been visited to Muree and reason is clear that there might not be enough support for PTI there, so why waste resources there (which is already less with PTI).

In FATA & KP (KP has 34 NA seats), PTI would take a clear majority, while in Punjab it would be mix. In Sindh it might go in alliance with nationalist parties ( Please don't tell me that all seats would be won by PPP, because Sindh Nationalist Parties had boycotted the 2008 election and in 1996 PPP had only 16 seats from the whole of Pakistan. So where were PPP voters in 1996?).

In Baluchistan, again PTI might go in alliance with Achazai ( for Pakhtoon Votes) and with BNP (Mengal) for Baluch votes. BNP is the biggest Party in Baluchistan. Due to their Boycott, other Status Quo parties won election due to lake of any true opposition.

Last edited:

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear sir,If we have a successful Jalsa on 30th then Imran will give a call for long march. That long march wont return back from Gujranwala. Shareefs will be exposed by opposing it.

Majority in Senate election will guarantee Zardari to be in power for years. Imran Khan has not a single senator so don't see how he can do anything in senate. As far as lawyers movements it was Nawaz Sharif marching with millions of people towards Islamabad. Imran Khan was held by police from University and it is really unrealistic to think that with PML(N) Imran Khan was going to get millions of people on road. Imran Khan was sincere in lawyer movement but everyone knew he has not enough strength to force PPP to change their mind.

Don't forget lawyers movement leadership including Aitzaz and Ali Ahmad Kurd met Nawaz just one day before long march.

shoaibazizmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It is really easy for Imran Khan to do Jalsa Jaloos in Punjab. Also, Imran Khan has no restriction put by Punjab government to stop him from Jalsa Jaloos. But imagine Imran Khan goes to Karachi near nine zero and says a single word againt Altaf Hussain. I can bet MQM will kill him on point blank. Imran Khan tried once going against MQM but he has to retreat and now he stop saying anything to MQM even though they are fully involve in murdering people in Karachi.

Nawaz Sharif is a easy punching bag for him as Nawaz Sharif party will take criticism on their chin.

Also, Imagine Imran Khan going Ghari Khuda Baksh or Larkana and saying anything against Zardari.

Imran Khan was my best here and he is going to be but I think here he is picking easy target to come in power. But doing this is going to help PPP only.

Imran also criticises zardari.....but thing is that the credibility of zardari is so down and it does not make any big difference to People Party & Co. Dharna against drones + mentioning corruption of PPP in speeches + objecting the foreign policy + economical policy + energy crisis is a direct target to federal govt.

PMLN is feeling punches because they are being challenged by some one after a long time and Imran believes that Nawaz Sharif has been a supporter of government to stay in power in the name of continuation of democracy (Charter of Democracy) which in fact brought our country to current situation. It is not just Imran Khan but also other political analysts believe that PMLN kept an blind eye on PPP until Imran came up and started playing the role of real opposition.

As for as Nine Zero or Ghari Khuda Baksh is concerned, can PMLN go there and speak against MQM? Well, it is believed that MQM is involved in terrorism but they are not fool enough to shoot him or any one on point blank range.

Imran Khan has been very vocalist against MQM and PMLN in the past. It is just matter of time, he is currently focusing more on PMLN and I can see he will take on Zardari & Co as well.