Why PPP is happy to see Imran Khan bashing of Nawaz Sharif?

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is the duty of Zardari ,Imran Khan & Co to implement Zionist agenda to stop the way of the only Leader of Pakistan (Nawaz Sharif) .

Look who is supporting IK

KFC ,McDonalds and Coke Zionist Class is supporting IK,

this is a serious topic Mr. Jack, looks like a joke to me............. Nawaz and leader
Nawaz Shareef is such a looser, i cant imagine that such a munafiq and darpook man ruled this nation twice
but this is not 90's and we are not idiots, time of thuggs is now over, days are numbered for him and his musical chair partner

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PPP thugs should not have this false sense of security. PTI will Inshallah demolish both the PPP and PMLs of various colours.

shoaibazizmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It is the duty of Zardari ,Imran Khan & Co to implement Zionist agenda to stop the way of the only Leader of Pakistan (Nawaz Sharif) .

Look who is supporting IK

KFC ,McDonalds and Coke Zionist Class is supporting IK,

Can you please elaborate your point? It will be worth reading if you come up with the valid arguments.

Let's make straight, just compare the life style and wealth status of Imran Khan and other politicians, not mentioning the philanthropic work done by Imran and political principles of Tahreek E Insaaf.

Further, Imran is very famous in Khayber Pukhtoon Khaw and FATA. Do you think they are the class you mentioned above.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is important to take care of nawaz brothers as punjab is the key to win elections, zardari and company will not come into power due to their deeds............i think ik is doing good,, let him take care of punjab first

FaceTruth

Banned
It is really easy for Imran Khan to do Jalsa Jaloos in Punjab. Also, Imran Khan has no restriction put by Punjab government to stop him from Jalsa Jaloos. But imagine Imran Khan goes to Karachi near nine zero and says a single word againt Altaf Hussain. I can bet MQM will kill him on point blank. Imran Khan tried once going against MQM but he has to retreat and now he stop saying anything to MQM even though they are fully involve in murdering people in Karachi.

Nawaz Sharif is a easy punching bag for him as Nawaz Sharif party will take criticism on their chin.

Also, Imagine Imran Khan going Ghari Khuda Baksh or Larkana and saying anything against Zardari.

Imran Khan was my best here and he is going to be but I think here he is picking easy target to come in power. But doing this is going to help PPP only.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI has been quite popular in KPK for some time now. I believe it is PTI's considered strategy to expand itself in Punjab as a priority, because of the impact of Punjab in national politics. For that PTI has to target the Sharifs and the Punjab government. On the other hand, Zardari has discredited himself already in the public eyes. So much so that now PPP workers are looking towards other parties themselves. So, here a lot of work has already been done for PTI.

For PTI it is not a lesser evil versus a bigger evil, as some of us are thinking. It is status quo vs anti status quo forces. PTI cannot allow PML-N to hijack any future movement for true CHANGE as they have been doing before. If you look at history, both these parties have took their turns in looting the nation. None of them have done true across the board accountability, neither have brought the reforms necessary such as tax reforms, Benami bill or making compulsory declaration of all assets of politicians. They have only tried to victimize the other, but have kept the status quo as in the CORRUPT system that Pakistan is plagued with. Both will never allow true CHANGE to come in Pakistan, because the leaderships are corrupt and compromised.

PTI is not going for a few seats, that it would dent only the PML-N in Punjab. It only seems so now to our analysts, who by the way, were dismissing PTI some six months ago as insignificant. PTI is targeting an electoral revolution on the lines of Bhutto in 1970. So if Nawaz is feeling the heat today, Zardari will feel it tomorrow (if his advisors don't stay so divorced from realities on the ground as they have been). Because the voter looking for CHANGE will reject both of these parties come election time.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is really easy for Imran Khan to do Jalsa Jaloos in Punjab. Also, Imran Khan has no restriction put by Punjab government to stop him from Jalsa Jaloos. But imagine Imran Khan goes to Karachi near nine zero and says a single word againt Altaf Hussain. I can bet MQM will kill him on point blank. Imran Khan tried once going against MQM but he has to retreat and now he stop saying anything to MQM even though they are fully involve in murdering people in Karachi.

Nawaz Sharif is a easy punching bag for him as Nawaz Sharif party will take criticism on their chin.

Also, Imagine Imran Khan going Ghari Khuda Baksh or Larkana and saying anything against Zardari.

Imran Khan was my best here and he is going to be but I think here he is picking easy target to come in power. But doing this is going to help PPP only.

Who said IK didnt go to Karachi..Have u forgotten the big 2 days Dharna of PTI in Karachi?Dont u know that IK goes to universities of KHI to address students and critcize MQM right there in khi...Nawaz is just popular in urban Punjab having no say in Khi at all..When was the last time that Nawaz went to Khi???

ALso IK criticzes MQM all the time..I can give u so many recent links where IK is criticizing MQM...look man if u are a PMl(N) supporter be brave to accept it..why are u behaving as if u r embarassed to be a supporter of PML(N)..I'm a PTI supporter and I'm proud of it..Accept wht u r and then we can discuss t like mature ppl..

wqsbutt

Citizen
ye bechara her election ki tarhan fir haar ke hamid meer ke office me betha ho ga .....................qoum ne sath ni diya :p

FaceTruth

Banned
Who said IK didnt go to Karachi..Have u forgotten the big 2 days Dharna of PTI in Karachi?Dont u know that IK goes to universities of KHI to address students and critcize MQM right there in khi...Nawaz is just popular in urban Punjab having no say in Khi at all..When was the last time that Nawaz went to Khi???

ALso IK criticzes MQM all the time..I can give u so many recent links where IK is criticizing MQM...look man if u are a PMl(N) supporter be brave to accept it..why are u behaving as if u r embarassed to be a supporter of PML(N)..I'm a PTI supporter and I'm proud of it..Accept wht u r and then we can discuss t like mature ppl..

Well I voted for Imran Khan in by election in Rawalpindi but now I think he is actually helping PPP more than doing any other good. I can see anyone else winning the election but can't see Zardari taking advantage of Imran Khan inexperience of politics.

Also, You are telling me PML(N) is only popular in urban area then why they won seats in Kasmir and recently in Sahiwal. As far as I know Imran Khan took no part in Kasmir election.

Again, I would like to see anti PPP parties to win in next election but as far now anti PPP parties are fighting with each other on seats they already have. Imran Khan has no chance to win next election but he has capacity to damage PML(N) only in Punjab.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well I voted for Imran Khan in by election in Rawalpindi but now I think he is actually helping PPP more than doing any other good. I can see anyone else winning the election but can't see Zardari taking advantage of Imran Khan inexperience of politics.

Also, You are telling me PML(N) is only popular in urban area then why they won seats in Kasmir and recently in Sahiwal. As far as I know Imran Khan took no part in Kasmir election.

Again, I would like to see anti PPP parties to win in next election but as far now anti PPP parties are fighting with each other on seats they already have. Imran Khan has no chance to win next election but he has capacity to damage PML(N) only in Punjab.

Lol..Kashmir elections and u know how Kasmir elections are won??PPP won the kashmir Elections so do u think they are the most popular party there???Bro Kashmir elections are total candidate based elections..PTI dont have enough funds to buy these candidates..Even MQM had 2 seats last time so dont tell me that Kashmir elections are indicative of anythng..And as far as next elections are concerned,Ur wish will be granted as true anti-ppp party that is PTI will emerge as the winning force..NO more PPP or PML(N)...

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan wants 100+ seats from punjab...punjab has around 170 seats..he gets response from punjab..he knows he can win seats there..thats why his efforts are to getting 100+ seats in Punjab..he can get easily seats from KP and FATA...so understand what imran khan is doing...he is doing smarts politics..by doing jalsas in Punjab..he needs those 100+ seats in punjab..now if u want him to leave politics and go home..sorry thats not gonna happpen..i suggest PML N to back off and let imran khan do his job...either he does it in Punjab or Sindh..none of your business..if u are scared he will win seats in punjab..then do something about it..government is urs in punjab..perform bettter..ppl will vote for you..Imran khan is getting the most response in Punjab after KP..so he is gonna take advantage of that and win peoples hearts and their votes..Sindh is hard to break..Punjab is responsive..why waste money and time on people who dont want to change..KP and Punajb is our target..we need 150+ seats in pakistan..and punjab has the most popualtion and seats..so hence..we need that..
Multan is where PM gilani is from..IK did a jalsa there...all the things u are saying is not making sense...IK wants to win 100+ seats from punjab...sindh dosent even offer that many seats..so plz think about it what IK is doing..he is doing smart politics..let PPPP think whatever they want..PPP will not win inshAllah..Nawaz is strong in punjab..so now we are breaking into punjab and inshAllah will sweeep punjab..Now u get the strategy..i hope u do..coz its not that hard to understand
PPP has no vote bank in Punjab. PPP is quite popular in Sindh where Imran Khan has no intention to challenge Zardari. If Imran Khan is against both Nawaz and Zardari then who not doing Jalsa in Larkana or Karachi.

Also, why Imran is after Zardari and Nawaz? What about MQM who are biggest enemy then anyone else? At least Nawaz Sharif goes after both Nawaz and Altaf. Nawaz never said anything against Imran Khan even though he gave a lot of support to Imran Khan in building cancer hospital. Land was provided by Punjab government. PPP would never give a single penny to Imran but still they are supporting him in Punjab against NS.

May be I am wrong but that is how I see things. I am not pro Nawaz but Zardari winning next election is going to be a disaster for Pakistan,

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I don't think so because if Imran would be the main reason for the loss of PMNL and PPP as winner in next election, then what about in 2008 election?

Was there any Imran or Jumat-e-Islami or other Nationalist parties in 2008 election that they couldn't get clear majority?

My Answer is based on some statistical data as below. Please read it carefully before reaching to any conclusion.

In 2008 election, there were only 10 parties i.e. PMLN, PPP, PMLQ, MQM, ANP, JUI (F) and PML (Functional or Pir Pagara League), PPP (Sherpao), NPP, BNP (Awami) (All Status Quo Parties) took part in Election, while more than 40 parties were out the election.

All 10 parties could secured about 40 % of votes (of which 44 % were fake, so the actual percentage might be around 20-25 %). Meaning about 75 % votes were not even polled i.e. More than 62,000,000 votes are not even polled. The present parliament is based on just around 19,000,000 votes.

Out of polled 20-25 % votes, PMLN could hardly secured around 8% (about 30,00,000 votes) of the total polled votes, when their major opponents were PMLQ and PPP.

So if PMLN or PPP couldn't get clear majority in 2008 Election, then why PMLN is blaming PTI for their possible failure in next Election.

While PPP is governing on only around 50,00,000 (14 %) votes.

My Question to all anti PTI forces and Analyst that:

Why PTI can't create its own vote bank out of that 75 % (about 62,000,000 votes) silent majority. Strange hun?

My Conclusion:

For last 3.5 years, PMLN was playing as friendly opposition now PMLN is trying very cleverly to shift the BLAME to PTI with the help of Lifafa Journals/ Analysts because PTI doesn't have that much to compel the Lifafa Journalists / Analyst to tell the TRUTH.

Last edited:

FaceTruth

Banned
Imran khan wants 100+ seats from punjab...punjab has around 170 seats..he gets response from punjab..he knows he can win seats there..thats why his efforts are to getting 100+ seats in Punjab..he can get easily seats from KP and FATA...so understand what imran khan is doing...he is doing smarts politics..by doing jalsas in Punjab..he needs those 100+ seats in punjab..now if u want him to leave politics and go home..sorry thats not gonna happpen..i suggest PML N to back off and let imran khan do his job...either he does it in Punjab or Sindh..none of your business..if u are scared he will win seats in punjab..then do something about it..government is urs in punjab..perform bettter..ppl will vote for you..Imran khan is getting the most response in Punjab after KP..so he is gonna take advantage of that and win peoples hearts and their votes..Sindh is hard to break..Punjab is responsive..why waste money and time on people who dont want to change..KP and Punajb is our target..we need 150+ seats in pakistan..and punjab has the most popualtion and seats..so hence..we need that..
Multan is where PM gilani is from..IK did a jalsa there...all the things u are saying is not making sense...IK wants to win 100+ seats from punjab...sindh dosent even offer that many seats..so plz think about it what IK is doing..he is doing smart politics..let PPPP think whatever they want..PPP will not win inshAllah..Nawaz is strong in punjab..so now we are breaking into punjab and inshAllah will sweeep punjab..Now u get the strategy..i hope u do..coz its not that hard to understand

Even though If Imran Khan wins from Punjab with all 100+ seats (which is impossible) he has to join hands with Altaf Hussain and PPP to form a government. Imran Khan says that he will never form a government with corrupt then who he is going to work with. Do you think he is going to do clean sweep in whole Pakistan? You are wrong because interior Sindh will go with PPP and Karachi and Hyderabad will go with MQM. Fata will go with whoever has Army backing because Fata electoral system is totally different from all other part of Pakistan.

Imran Khan is a good candidate but it is not presidential system and in the current parlimentry system local area politics is very important. For example from Rawalpindi Jazzy is PTI candidate. Who know jazzy in Rawalpindi? Everyone knows who is Shahid Khaqan Abaasi from Murre. Do you who is PTI candidate from Muree? Tell me his name becauase I am from Murree and no one knows here who is Imran Khan candidate.

I am not against Imran Khan but in parliamentary form of government you have to rely on others.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
from murree its sadaqat Ali abbasi...plz vote for him..he is not Jazi..so u dun have to worry about it..he is a proffessor and he is a honest person inshAllah..vote for PTI inshAllah
Even though If Imran Khan wins from Punjab with all 100+ seats (which is impossible) he has to join hands with Altaf Hussain and PPP to form a government. Imran Khan says that he will never form a government with corrupt then who he is going to work with. Do you think he is going to do clean sweep in whole Pakistan? You are wrong because interior Sindh will go with PPP and Karachi and Hyderabad will go with MQM. Fata will go with whoever has Army backing because Fata electoral system is totally different from all other part of Pakistan.

Imran Khan is a good candidate but it is not presidential system and in the current parlimentry system local area politics is very important. For example from Rawalpindi Jazzy is PTI candidate. Who know jazzy in Rawalpindi? Everyone knows who is Shahid Khaqan Abaasi from Murre. Do you who is PTI candidate from Muree? Tell me his name becauase I am from Murree and no one knows here who is Imran Khan candidate.

I am not against Imran Khan but in parliamentary form of government you have to rely on others.

FaceTruth

Banned
from murree its sadaqat Ali abbasi...plz vote for him..he is not Jazi..so u dun have to worry about it..he is a proffessor and he is a honest person inshAllah..vote for PTI inshAllah

Sorry mate but I will vote for PML(N) only. PML did quite a lot of development work in our area. We have road to all small and large villages. We have very good school for both girls and boys. we have telephone line to every house. Although some of villages are really remote but everything is there. But may be some people are still not happy with word done so far but keeping in mind PML(N) work in the past I will go for them this time again.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
ok good for you...choti loogg choti soch..phone line mil gayee..road ban gayee..paksitan basyshak bhaar mein jayee..bohat achay
Sorry mate but I will vote for PML(N) only. PML did quite a lot of development work in our area. We have road to all small and large villages. We have very good school for both girls and boys. we have telephone line to every house. Although some of villages are really remote but everything is there. But may be some people are still not happy with word done so far but keeping in mind PML(N) work in the past I will go for them this time again.

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imram khan sarak pai ahtijaj kar raha tha jaB Zardari half utha raha tha. Nawaz Shareef tto parliment gallary main tarian mar raha tha. Nawaz do g nai kaha tha agar ppp zardari ko chor dai main us kai samne khara hgoon ga. Jab ham rymon davis ki release kai khilaf ihtjaj kar rahe thai dog london main alaj karwa raha tha. jhooton pai *****

Munafiq Khan PPPP aur Zardari key liye kaam kar raha hey, he will loose all his integrity. Read latest info about Shoukat Khannam funds raising has decreased to the worse in last 15 years. Is that because IK is involved in dirty politics and targeting Sharif brothers

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro railway angraizoon nai banai, phone angraiz lai kai ayeei. Lahore main bijli 1935 main angraiz lai kai phir ham nai alehda mulak kiun bania. gutter sarak bananay pai votr daloo gai tto mulk thek naheen ho ga. Fight against the status quo.