Why people vote for MQM and the main reason behind terrorism in karachi and it's solution!!!

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't know what is going on in this country and why there is no rule of law in this country. This country is full of corrupt cronies and these filthy rulers are abusing this nation for decades and nation still vote for these people. Now come to the topic, What happened to the establishment? i know karachi operation is necessary but you cannot cleanup karachi without providing karachites their due rights. Street crimes are still there because unemployment is the main reason behind these crimes and by reducing unemployment rate you can really make Karachi a peaceful city and a city of lights which is seriously abused by mafias.

What is the reason behind some people becomes the part of mafias like RAW, haqeeqi, MQM A, sunni tehreek, talibans and etc etc?

Ans: Again the main reason behind the success of these mafias is unemployment, poverty, cruel sindh govt is not giving karachites their due rights and instead of forcing sindh govt for giving karachites their due rights the establishment is doing operation against those criminals. I'm not against this operation and it's good to see betterment in karachi but providing due rights to karachi people is also necessary then i believe karachi could again become city of lights. That is the main reason and these mafias use money to attract people who are poor or they are unhappy with their lives.

By solving these problems army can make karachi a city of lights and believe me with this we could become one nation which is divided in punjabis, pushtoon, muhajir, balochi, sindhi, siraiki.

Yesterday i talk to my cousin who lives in karachi, he told me that no doubt karachi is better than before but street crimes are still there and he believes the only solution of decreasing crime rate is by giving karachites their due rights and especially by reducing unemployment rate and poverty. He better knows the dynamics of karachi that's why i mention him in this thread.

BTW my most of the mother's relatives lives in karachi that's why i'm aware of what is going on in karachi and everything is not perfect. Do you know where is the dead city of merit? Answer is 'It's karachi' that's the main reason why people of karachi specially mahajirs support MQM because MQM raises voice for them whether it's fake or not it's another debate but at least they raise voice for the people of karachi.

Every person of karachi knows that MQM is involved in criminal activities but still most of the people vote for them why and what is the reason? The reason is nobody wants to own them and no other party except MQM is raising voice for their rights. Here in punjab there is an another force which is PTI and if PMLN performs bad then they have choice but in karachi, there is no choice because no one is serious there.

I hate MQM more than any other party but this is the reality and friends from punjab and KP who doesn't know the reality and dynamics then here a person from punjab telling you the facts and if we criticize MQM then we must raise voice for the people of karachi. Thanks!!!

If this thread hurts anyone's feeling then i'm really sorry. :)

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ulimately it was the careless/care free attitude that led to these organization becoming stronger. Fact we have to crush them now because of the 4th Gen war waged against the state has led the echelons of the country re think that careless/care free attitude wont be tolerated any longer. Late but better late than never.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
How your MQM make shutter-down strikes in Karachi successful ask anyone from Karachi what happens a night before strike
How people are shot on road and how vehicles are set ablaze to intimidate people going to their work next day.
Such successful strike does not show that whole of the Karachi love MQM

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh Raw ke bharvay apna quota aur doosray haqooq lainay ke wastay aaj takk kisi strike parr nahi gaiy aur hamesha hi harr hakoomat mai rahay zia dour saay aggar yeh majron ke haqooq ke champions hotay to ahtjaaj kartay aur hakoomatt saay bahar aajaatay apnay haqooq milnay parr yeh Laaanti sirff mahajron ke jazbbaz saay khailtay rahay kabhi majron ke wastay serously kuchh nahi maangaa sirff wizartain laitaay rahaay aur haraam khorian kartay rahay

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Most of the people that I spoke to or have known only voted Imran Khan in last general elections

Yes i agree they voted for IK in general elections and PTI lost 5 to 6 seats in karachi due to rigging according to sources. I'm writing facts and i don't want to give any proof that i'm from punjab or not. If you don't want to believe on me then it's up to you but the fact is PPP govt and MQM is the main reason behind karachi downfall and MQM transfer all the blame on PPP cleverly. PTI organization is nowhere in karachi and i haven't hear them raising voice for people of karachi. Blaming someone is ok but you should have something in your hands to prove them that you can better serve karachi. PTI is now only popular in posh areas of karachi and even in lahore they're not focusing on their organization.

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ulimately it was the careless/care free attitude that led to these organization becoming stronger. Fact we have to crush them now because of the 4th Gen war waged against the state has led the echelons of the country re think that careless/care free attitude wont be tolerated any longer. Late but better late than never.

I agree with you but with operation we should provide them their due rights. Street crimes are still there and rangers is operating against target killers not much against street crimes. If we provide karachites their due rights and reduce unemployment rate then these small crimes could be finished. Small crimes makes you ready for the bigger crime so we must have to give attention towards the small crimes for long-run stability in the city.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ نرسری کے کسی بچے سے پوچھیں کہ دنیا کے مسائل کا حل کیا ہے تو وہ توتلی آواز میں کہے گا میرے ابو حل ہیں ، آپ اس سے پوچھیں کہ دنیا کے مسائل کیا ہیں تو وہ اپنی پاکٹ منی کارٹونز سکول وغیرہ کی باتیں شروع کر دے گا ، عمرانیوں کا بھی یہی حال ہے ، دنیا کا جو جز انکے سامنے ہے اسے یہ کل سمجھ کر توتلی آواز میں اسے بیان کرتے ہیں اور سمجھتے ہیں کہ انہیں سنجیدگی سے لیا جاوے

احمقوں کے بقراط کے پتر یہ جو انکشافات تو نے کیے ہیں یہ کوئی نیے نہیں ہیں ، اس فورم پر یہ بات کافی لوگ کر چکے ہیں اور اتنی موٹی بات کے لیے جو یہ تو نے رشتہ داروں وغیرہ کے حوالے دیے ہیں اور پھر اپنے پنجابی ہونے پر دلائل دیے ہیں اسکی کوئی ضرورت نہیں تھی ، نہ تو یہ باتیں نئی ہیں کہ تو اس پر تھریڈ بناے اور نہ ہی تیرا موٹا دماغ کراچی کے معاملے کا حل نکلنے کی کوئی صلاحیت رکھتا ہے ، چل جا کر کوئی ویڈیو گیم کھیل

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
آپ نرسری کے کسی بچے سے پوچھیں کہ دنیا کے مسائل کا حل کیا ہے تو وہ توتلی آواز میں کہے گا میرے ابو حل ہیں ، آپ اس سے پوچھیں کہ دنیا کے مسائل کیا ہیں تو وہ اپنی پاکٹ منی کارٹونز سکول وغیرہ کی باتیں شروع کر دے گا ، عمرانیوں کا بھی یہی حال ہے ، دنیا کا جو جز انکے سامنے ہے اسے یہ کل سمجھ کر توتلی آواز میں اسے بیان کرتے ہیں اور سمجھتے ہیں کہ انہیں سنجیدگی سے لیا جاوے

احمقوں کے بقراط کے پتر یہ جو انکشافات تو نے کیے ہیں یہ کوئی نیے نہیں ہیں ، اس فورم پر یہ بات کافی لوگ کر چکے ہیں اور اتنی موٹی بات کے لیے جو یہ تو نے رشتہ داروں وغیرہ کے حوالے دیے ہیں اور پھر اپنے پنجابی ہونے پر دلائل دیے ہیں اسکی کوئی ضرورت نہیں تھی ، نہ تو یہ باتیں نئی ہیں کہ تو اس پر تھریڈ بناے اور نہ ہی تیرا موٹا دماغ کراچی کے معاملے کا حل نکلنے کی کوئی صلاحیت رکھتا ہے ، چل جا کر کوئی ویڈیو گیم کھیل
میں بھی آپ کو آپ کی ہی زبان میں جواب دے سکتا تھا لیکن میری ایسی تربیت نہیں
اور میں آپ جیسے لوگوں کے منہ نہیں لگتا میں تحریک انصاف کا سپپورٹر ہوں لیکن
ایک مڈل کلاس فیملی سے تعلق رکھتا ہوں اور اس
عوامی فورم پر جو مرضی ا، ب، پ لکھوں آپ کی اجازت کا محتاج نہیں.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں بھی آپ کو آپ کی ہی زبان میں جواب دے سکتا تھا لیکن میری ایسی تربیت نہیں
اور میں آپ جیسے لوگوں کے منہ نہیں لگتا میں تحریک انصاف کا سپپورٹر ہوں لیکن
ایک مڈل کلاس فیملی سے تعلق رکھتا ہوں اور اس
عوامی فورم پر جو مرضی ا، ب، پ لکھوں آپ کی اجازت کا محتاج نہیں.

بقراط کوئی نئی بات لکھ ، تو عوامی فورم پر اس طرح کی مرغابیاں چھوڑے گا تو جواب بھی عوامی زبان میں سنے گا ، یہ بچوں کی طرح ٹوٹی پھوٹی انگلش میں جو کج تو نے ماری ہے یہ اس لائق نہیں کہ اسے کوئی سنجیدگی سے لے ، چل یہ بتا راحیل مارشل لا کب لگا رہا ہے جسکی تو پیشن گوئیاں کر رہا تھا ؟

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
محترم بلال صاھب
خو ش رہیں- بہت ہی اچھا موضوع اٹھایا ہے، جو کہ اس بات کا غمما ز ہے کہ وطن عزیز میں آپ جیسے مھبب وطن اور عقلمند درد دل رکھنے والےلوگ موجود ہیں جو کہ اس ملک کے مسائل کو جڑ سے اکھاڑ پھینکنا چاہتے ہیں.
بھا ی کراچی کے مسلے کا ایک ہی ھل ہے کہ وہاں کے مقامی لوگوں کو شہر کے انتظامات چلا نے کا اختیار دے دیا جاۓ
لوکل باڈیز الیکشن کرواے جایئں اور جو بھی پارٹی جیتے اسے کام کرنے دیا جاے.
اب سوال یہ پیدا ہوتا ہے کہ اسطرح تو م ق م ہی جیتے گی اور وہ اپنی بدمعاشی کرتی رہے گی . اسکا کیا ھل ہو؟
اسکا سادہ سا حل ہے کہ جیتنے والی پارٹی پر کڑی نظر رکھی جاے
اگر م ق م یا پی پی پی جیتے تو واچ کیا جاۓ کہ وہ جرائم پیشہ عناصر کو سپورٹ تو نہیں کر رہے؟
اگر پی تی ای یا جماعت اسلامی جیتے تو دیکھا جاے کہ یہ لوگ کراچی میں کسی دہشت گرد تنظیم کے لوگوں کو پناہ تو نہیں دے رہے؟
الیکشن سے پہلے تمام پارٹیوں سے اس بات کا یقین کرایا جاۓ کہ اگر آپ ملوث ہوے تو آپ کے خاا ف کاروائی ہوگی اور آپ شور نہیں مچائیں گے.
اس میں قانون نا فذ کرنے والوں کی نیّت پر بھی سوال ہے اگر وہ اپنا رویہ سب کے ساتھ ایک سا رکھیں گے تو کراچی کے لوگ بھی ان کا ساتھ دے گے ورنہ حالات ایسے ہی رہیں گے جیسے کہ ہیں اس وقت..
باقی بہت کچھ اور بھی ہے کہنے کو. مگر وہ پھر کبھی سہی.
شکریہ - وسسلام

bisaat

Banned
Every person of karachi knows that MQM is involved in criminal activities but still most of the people vote for them why and what is the reason? The reason is nobody wants to own them and no other party except MQM is raising voice for their rights. Here in punjab there is an another force which is PTI and if PMLN performs bad then they have choice but in karachi, there is no choice because no one is serious there.

I hate MQM more than any other party but this is the reality and friends from punjab and KP who doesn't know the reality and dynamics then here a person from punjab telling you the facts and if we criticize MQM then we must raise voice for the people of karachi. Thanks!!!

If this thread hurts anyone's feeling then i'm really sorry.

1) your point is correct nobody speaks for the rights of Karachi and only speaks for karachi just to get some advantage out of it, the operation in Karachi is not against criminals but only agaiinst the mandated party of the city, that is MQM

2) in 2 corore of people do you seriously think that behind every ills of Karachi is MQM? it doesn't make sense, infact the most criminal free areas of Karachi are of MQM, rest are more criminal infested where there is less mohajir population and more non mohajir population

3) those who say that MQM is behind every crime in Karachi don't even know the basic dynamics of the city, firs f all lssn crm in the city ou need to eliminate the slums of karach whr mr crms rnate from and the city is infested with these slums all over the place, i mean in every town there is a dedicated slum, the crime infested areas of the city with illegal land occupation and mostly they support PPP

4) karachi is highly infested with taliban, who after start of operation all headed towards karachi in the form of IDPs, yoy denied their existence before they started systematic extortion, target killings etc

5) you also denied the presence of lyari gangwar and their influence which was highly spread towards downtown or saddar area of karachi which generates the largest chunk of economic activity of the city and tstill you blame MQM

6) you also deny the 'black budget' produced by the city a small portion of which is of extortion, which is 2-3% but what about the Punjabi and sindhi people who occupy every position of sindh police and rangers, which is responsible for the major shunk of wealth looted from the city? most of the police is not under MQM but heavily under Punjabis and Sindhis (most high ranking officers are infact Punjabis not sindhis), do these police officers not involved in land mafia, extortion, kidnapping for ransom? these police officers know every criminal inside and out and as we say, 'criminal in ke ijazat ke baghair par nahi maar sakta' so behind every crimal there are police officers who by the way are not from MQM but from Punjab and interior sindh who supervise the most of the crimes in the city, police knows well who is behind those crimes, and still do no action against them

7) when it was told that behind safoora carnage was a non karachiite or mohajir, you did believe until the suspect was caught from Punjab and still you believe MQM is behind every crimes in Karachi

8) when it is told to you that taasubi Punjabis and rest don't know about ground realities of the city, you still try to become the biggest sympathiser of the city in your own taasubi way and try to provide your biased solutions when you know that you are brainwashed to believe what infact is not true and the opposite of it?

regards

:)

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)

بقراط کوئی نئی بات لکھ ، تو عوامی فورم پر اس طرح کی مرغابیاں چھوڑے گا تو جواب بھی عوامی زبان میں سنے گا ، یہ بچوں کی طرح ٹوٹی پھوٹی انگلش میں جو کج تو نے ماری ہے یہ اس لائق نہیں کہ اسے کوئی سنجیدگی سے لے ، چل یہ بتا راحیل مارشل لا کب لگا رہا ہے جسکی تو پیشن گوئیاں کر رہا تھا ؟

آپ لوگوں کے نصیب میں رونا ہی لکھا ہے بادشاہ سلامت کی حکومت جو مرضی اس ملک کے ساتھ کرے
تم لوگوں نے بس جی بادشاہ سلامت جی بادشاہ سلامت ہی کرنا ہے اور کچھ نہیں کر سکتے اگر راحیل شریف
بھی دوسرا افتخار چودھری نآ نکلا تو جلد تم لوگوں نے سرھانوں میں منہ دے دے کر رونا ہے. اور اپنے
محفل سیاپا سے ہمارا سر کھانا ہے. ناصر جنجوعہ قومی سلامتی کا مشیر بن گیا اسے کہتے ہیں ڈنڈا جو تم
پٹواریوں کو روز صوبہ نہار منہ پھکی کے طور پر نصیب ہوتا ہے اب کیا کریں نصیب میں ہی رونا لکھا ہے.

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
1) your point is correct nobody speaks for the rights of Karachi and only speaks for karachi just to get some advantage out of it, the operation in Karachi is not against criminals but only agaiinst the mandated party of the city, that is MQM

2) in 2 corore of people do you seriously think that behind every ills of Karachi is MQM? it doesn't make sense, infact the most criminal free areas of Karachi are of MQM, rest are more criminal infested where there is less mohajir population and more non mohajir population

3) those who say that MQM is behind every crime in Karachi don't even know the basic dynamics of the city, firs f all lssn crm in the city ou need to eliminate the slums of karach whr mr crms rnate from and the city is infested with these slums all over the place, i mean in every town there is a dedicated slum, the crime infested areas of the city with illegal land occupation and mostly they support PPP

4) karachi is highly infested with taliban, who after start of operation all headed towards karachi in the form of IDPs, yoy denied their existence before they started systematic extortion, target killings etc

5) you also denied the presence of lyari gangwar and their influence which was highly spread towards downtown or saddar area of karachi which generates the largest chunk of economic activity of the city and tstill you blame MQM

6) you also deny the 'black budget' produced by the city a small portion of which is of extortion, which is 2-3% but what about the Punjabi and sindhi people who occupy every position of sindh police and rangers, which is responsible for the major shunk of wealth looted from the city? most of the police is not under MQM but heavily under Punjabis and Sindhis (most high ranking officers are infact Punjabis not sindhis), do these police officers not involved in land mafia, extortion, kidnapping for ransom? these police officers know every criminal inside and out and as we say, 'criminal in ke ijazat ke baghair par nahi maar sakta' so behind every crimal there are police officers who by the way are not from MQM but from Punjab and interior sindh who supervise the most of the crimes in the city, police knows well who is behind those crimes, and still do no action against them

7) when it was told that behind safoora carnage was a non karachiite or mohajir, you did believe until the suspect was caught from Punjab and still you believe MQM is behind every crimes in Karachi

8) when it is told to you that taasubi Punjabis and rest don't know about ground realities of the city, you still try to become the biggest sympathiser of the city in your own taasubi way and try to provide your biased solutions when you know that you are brainwashed to believe what infact is not true and the opposite of it?

regards

:)

I'm not only blaming MQM but i also mention word mafias that means whoever operating against the interests of karachi and damaging karachi is part of mafia. i have mentioned many names in my thread but some of them i forgot to write. I don't know much about the dynamics of karachi that's why i missed some points but you may disagree with my points it's your right. I'm not biased against anyone and i love karachi as much as i love my city lahore and i lived there for 5 years from 2000 to 2005 that's why i have some feelings attached with this city.

Atif

آپ لوگوں کے نصیب میں رونا ہی لکھا ہے بادشاہ سلامت کی حکومت جو مرضی اس ملک کے ساتھ کرے
تم لوگوں نے بس جی بادشاہ سلامت جی بادشاہ سلامت ہی کرنا ہے اور کچھ نہیں کر سکتے اگر راحیل شریف
بھی دوسرا افتخار چودھری نآ نکلا تو جلد تم لوگوں نے سرھانوں میں منہ دے دے کر رونا ہے. اور اپنے
محفل سیاپا سے ہمارا سر کھانا ہے. ناصر جنجوعہ قومی سلامتی کا مشیر بن گیا اسے کہتے ہیں ڈنڈا جو تم
پٹواریوں کو روز صوبہ نہار منہ پھکی کے طور پر نصیب ہوتا ہے اب کیا کریں نصیب میں ہی رونا لکھا ہے.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed that Until Urdu Speaking are given their due share in jobs, budget and administration in Sindh, the problems there will not be solved. We may do as many operations as we want, but problems will multiply after every operation and not solve anything.
No doubt that MQM got involved in corruption and crime, but in small Bhatta and little here and there corruption only. Whereas, Sindhis in Sindh government have stolen 500 billion Rupees every year from the total Sindh budget of Rs 900 billion. They spent it luxuriously and took the balance to Dubai, they exploited, killed, tortured and did all crimes legally through their Sindhi Police. Additionally, they have grabbed most of the land in Karachi and all over Sindh but that is legal.
So with such a situation only some mad, blind, stupid and highly selfish person will assume that things will become right. Two plus two will always be four and nobody will make us believe that two plus two will be eight.
The Problem of Urdu Speaking have never been MQM, Altaf Hussain etc but share in the budget, jobs and administration. What is the Karachi Operation doing to deliver that to us? We know that is not the job of security agencies! Hiliarious?
Historically, all the complaints raised by Urdu Speaking have multiplied by 100, as Ghalib said; DARD BARHTA GIA JOON JOON DAWA KI. So: KOI BATLAO KA HUM BATLAY KIA.

Respect

The problem with MQM supporters is that they feel safe under Mohajir slogan, despite all the wrong doings MQM does.
Solution to Karachi is for MQM supporters too support PTI and get rid of MQM once and for all. Once PTI has control they can 're politicize police and other instituations and place people with Merit. Justice for all......