Why MQM Supporters , Musharaf Supporters and Endians have same Mind Set.

NO FEAR

Banned
Through out my stay on this forum , I have noticed that MQMers ,Musharaf Bushers and Endians have almost same view point on politics or religion and about Pakistan.

MEVET

Citizen
Through out my stay on this forum , I have noticed that MQMers ,Musharaf Bushers and Endians have almost same view point on politics or religion and about Pakistan.

I HAVE A SIMILER QUESTION FOR YOU " WHY JAMAT ISLAMI , AL QAIDA ,TALIBAN AND ISI and ALL WAHABIES have same view point on politics and religion and about Pakistan ?

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye bat to mae ek saal se keh raha hon janab....... i see all of the above on the same page on every issue........

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

First Check the spellings then say any thing.
By the way, Share among us, What have u observed?

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u shud rephrase why all educated literate ppl support musharraf... its not about MQM.. karachi supports muhsrraf because its teh most literate city... musharraf is supported by pakistanis outside cuz they are the literate... and by yr logic no punjabi shud support him.. u shud have sseen manchester and birmingham jalsa to which i personally went and oct 1 event to which also i presonally went .. thyer were 95% punjabis... the only problem in pakistan is lack of education and acces of knowledge

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
is there any musharraf supporter here who is not associated with MQM ?
MQM was created by dictator and strengthened by dictator .. mostly MQM supported support him ..
there wasnt any rule of law during musharraf time ..
and MQM doesnt like rule of law ..

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
dream on confused desi ..
Karachi has the highest crime rate in Pakistan too ... so where your so called literacy fits there ?

musharraf is supported by those pakistanis outside who are self centered .. and they only care what is good for them ..
they only hear and learn what their media tells them about musharraf and Pakistan .. they dont give damn what happens in Pakistan as they are trying to secure their future abroad ...
ofcourse it doesnt apply to all the people ...

dictator is always a dictator ..

I dont have lack of knowledge .. I work for US based company ..
still I hate musharraf .. everyone I know are highly educated and their feeling is mutual ..

u shud rephrase why all educated literate ppl support musharraf... its not about MQM.. karachi supports muhsrraf because its teh most literate city... musharraf is supported by pakistanis outside cuz they are the literate... and by yr logic no punjabi shud support him.. u shud have sseen manchester and birmingham jalsa to which i personally went and oct 1 event to which also i presonally went .. thyer were 95% punjabis... the only problem in pakistan is lack of education and acces of knowledge

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They all are West influenced Secular Nationalist

Since these craps are mouth piece of Freemasonry, let me make little clarification if you don't mind?

"They all are West influenced Secular / Enlightened Fascists".

Last edited:

adnan_younus

is there any musharraf supporter here who is not associated with MQM ?
MQM was created by dictator and strengthened by dictator .. mostly MQM supported support him ..
there wasnt any rule of law during musharraf time ..
and MQM doesnt like rule of law ..
YEAH.. did u watch manchester jalsa and birmingham jalsa, NY jalsa, are the ppl paying million dollars in lecture to musharraf from MQM???? dont relate karachi to MQM.... karachi is with musharraf cuz its an educated city; internet ppl are with musharraf cuz mostly it is used by educated ppl.. non resident pakistanis are with musharraf again cuz mostly they are educated

adnan_younus

dream on confused desi ..
Karachi has the highest crime rate in Pakistan too ... so where your so called literacy fits there ?

musharraf is supported by those pakistanis outside who are self centered .. and they only care what is good for them ..
they only hear and learn what their media tells them about musharraf and Pakistan .. they dont give damn what happens in Pakistan as they are trying to secure their future abroad ...
ofcourse it doesnt apply to all the people ...

dictator is always a dictator ..

I dont have lack of knowledge .. I work for US based company ..
still I hate musharraf .. everyone I know are highly educated and their feeling is mutual ..

Ive lived in pakistan for 28 years and now work in one of the top 10 companies in UK and a die hard musharraf supporter and so are all my firends and every body I know here... i also see a pattern .. normally ppl tightly linked to punjabi ethnicity hate musharraf... those who have left ethnicity behind judge by facts... and dictatorship is a mindset.. nawaz to me is a dictator...

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
noman3000.jpg

nsdap.jpg

Another distinguished member of this God-forsaken gang labeled Quaid, Allama Iqbal etc as drinkers to support his uncle mush's drinking habits. He stated "to kia hua tumharay jinah, allama iqbal bhi to drink krtay thay" --- What did he mean by "tumharay"? Fortunately his posts are deleted today.

Aur "greatest blunder speech" to aap ko yaad hi ho gi ??? A fish begins to rot from the head.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
No Fear is a hate monger and you all just want to talk about differences. Cann't you just see that our enemies always take advantage of such situations. If you just can not learn from the plight that we are in and we just cannot be a muslims and want to be PMLN, MQM and APML etc etc then just wait for Allah's retribution. Why do not you just get that this is Allah's punishment on us that we keep fighting with each other when we know that our common enemy is just waiting for the right time.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایک بات بتاتا ہوں لطیفے کے طور پر -
ایک دفع ایک مینڈک جو سمندر میں ہی پللا بڑھا تھا ، اس کا گزار ایک کویں سے ہوا

وہاں ایک اور مینڈک بیٹھا تھا جو کویں میں ہی پلا بڑھا تھا -
سلام دعا کے بعد کویں کے مینڈک نے کہا پوچھا سمندر کتنا بڑا ہوتا ہے ؟ اور پھر کویں میں چھلانگ لگا کر پورا چکر لگایا
اور کہا ، ' اتنا بڑا؟ ' - سمندر کے مینڈک نے کہا ، نہیں ، بہت بڑا ہوتا ہے -

کویں کا مینڈک نے پھر چھلانگ لگا کر دو چکر لگاۓ - اور کہا ، ' اتنا بڑا ؟ ' سمندر کے مینڈک نے کہا ، نہیں ، "بہت بڑا ہوتا ہے -"

اب کویں کے مینڈک نے پھر چھلانگ لگا کر تین چکر لگاۓ اور فرمایا ،" اس سے بڑا نہیں ہو سکتا " :lol:

یم ق یم یا مشرف کے لوگوں کی سوئی ایک جگہ پنس گئی ہیے ، کسی ماضی کی کسی اچھی یاد میں -
ہر آدمی میں کچھ اچھی بات بھی ہوتی ہے وقتی طور پر - وہ ان لوگوں کو بھا جاتی ہے اور پھر اس کے بعد وہ اپنے فیصلے کو تبدیل نہیں کرتے​

Urooj_lbw

Absolutely correct, mere bhai apne bacho ko parhao, warna wo bhi tumhaari tarha ehmaq reh jain ge oor tameez nahi seekh pain ge, Punjab needs to improve, look Imran Khan, just follow his vision thx