Why Geo Bashing Imran Khan on Mir Shakil ur Rehman arrest || What is next?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why is Geo bashing Imran Khan on their CEO arrest ?

Who should have they bashed instead, 1) Nawaz Shareef 2) Zardari 3) Donald Trump

A question like this can only be asked by Siddique Jaan.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why is Geo bashing Imran Khan on their CEO arrest ?

Who should have they bashed instead, 1) Nawaz Shareef 2) Zardari 3) Donald Trump

A question like this can only be asked by Siddique Jaan.
Question is why do they need to bash anyone. If Mir Jaffar Shakeel had provided the details NAB asked for and didn't act like a dickweed he wouldn't be behind bars right now.

knowledge88

Question is why do they need to bash anyone. If Mir Jaffar Shakeel had provided the details NAB asked for and didn't act like a dickweed he wouldn't be behind bars right now.
Yeah the property he bought 34 years ago . He should be accountable now.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So a crime committed a certain number of years ago, stops being a crime. Excellent logic you have.

0mKXcg1.gif

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Phathwari logic is so stupid even Einstein said that there are two things infinite, the universe and stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.???

Wake up Pak

‏نواز شریف، جسٹس قاضی فائز عیسیٰ اور میر شکیل الرحمن ، تین شخصیات سوال ایک کہاں ہیں رسیدیں

ایک نے جواب دیا جمہوریت خطرے میں،
دوسرے نے آزاد عدلیہ پر حملہ قرار دے دیا اور تیسرے نے صحافت پر حملہ قرار دے دیا
لیکن رسیدیں کوئی نہیں دے رہا

ایسے کیسے مطلب ایسے کیسے..؟

knowledge88

So a crime committed a certain number of years ago, stops being a crime. Excellent logic you have.

0mKXcg1.gif
Yes. If amongst all the criminals who committed a crime in the near future you imprisoned one who opposes you even hough he committed the crime over three decades ago. I have a serious problem with this selective justice. As they say selective justice is worse than no justice.

Wake up Pak

See what I mean☝️

Phathwari logic is so stupid even Einstein said that there are two things infinite, the universe and stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes. If amongst all the criminals who committed a crime in the near future you imprisoned one who opposes you even hough he committed the crime over three decades ago. I have a serious problem with this selective justice. As they say selective justice is worse than no justice.
ae9eddc54f80838667b87fbd658aaa1f.jpg

Mafialeaks

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Don't you understand this Munafiq Imran Khan Niazi tricks?

Oil is cheapest in the world but you don't see discussion anywhere about how Niazi is sucking all this oil in his asshole without giving benefit to the poor, remember how Munafiq ul Shadeedatun Niazi used to worry about petrol prices in Nawaz Sharif era when we used to get it at 68rs per litre?

This is a lollipop given by Munafiq to keep people busy with nonsense that doesn't affect their lives.

The corruption of Geo 34 years ago doesn't affect me but the corruption of illegal, convicted criminal Jehangir Khan Tareen running the country affected Pakistanis when prices of wheat and sugar were jacked.

Munafiq Niazi has fucked and tricked women all his life that he has mastered the art of fucking with human psychology and he's having hell of a time with slave minded Pakistani people.

Just imagine how hard it is to convince a girl to fuck her and Niazi was good at that. He fucked royalty, rich girls, married a Jewish royalty.

What chance do stupid Pakistanis have? What chance did paindo Nawaz Sharif had against Niazi?

This is why this stupid nation thinks jailing geo ceo for a crime committed 34 years ago is an achievement and will benefit them when the Godfather Niazi and his PPP dirt cabinet and sugar, land and all kinds of mafia loots them daily without punishment.

That's why a Munafiq, Liar, Muddied with corruption person has become Sadiq and Ameen Nauzbillah to Pakistanis.