Who is World Cup 2019 winner ?

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
When we had a "corrupt" PM we won the world cup thanks to his request for national prayers as it was during Ramazan

Imran-Khan-with-Nawaz-Sharif.png

Today, we have a Crackhead as Selected Prime Minister who happened to be found of
Grannys and we could not even qualify for Semis

YES, leadership matters as PM is the final Authority over PCB Matters !

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think there should be a documentary on Pakistanis tendency towards conspiracy theories and the reasons behind it and do brain scans on them.

Pakistan had one of the wirst team this worldcup its a mystery how they manage to beat England and New Zealand.

Apni mehnat to karenge nahi aur jo mehnat karenge usko bolenge conspiracy hai

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think there should be a documentary on Pakistanis tendency towards conspiracy theories and the reasons behind it and do brain scans on them.

Pakistan had one of the wirst team this worldcup its a mystery how they manage to beat England and New Zealand.

We are Myth Lovers................ Yay Ghazi ... Yay Teray Purasrar Banday.................. jakay dekho salay whiskey may doobay hotay hain

Vitamin_C

Pakistan won worldcup in 1992 due to Imran Khan and his team which is credited to Zia ul Haq. As for 2019 Imran Khan has not had enough time to make reforms for sports, he is pre occupied with worse matters such as our failing economy.

If you say dumb shit like Pakistan won worldcup because Nawaz Sharif ordered prayers for them in Ramadan then you are personally going to get chittars from me. Progress comes from hardwork not from prayers.

When we had a "corrupt" PM we won the world cup thanks to his request for national prayers as it was during Ramazan

Imran-Khan-with-Nawaz-Sharif.png

Today, we have a Crackhead as Selected Prime Minister who happened to be found of
Grannys and we could not even qualify for Semis

YES, leadership matters as PM is the final Authority over PCB Matters !

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan won worldcup in 1992 due to Imran Khan and his team which is credited to Zia ul Haq. As for 2019 Imran Khan has not had enough time to make reforms for sports, he is pre occupied with worse matters such as our failing economy.

If you say dumb shit like Pakistan won worldcup because Nawaz Sharif ordered prayers for them in Ramadan then you are personally going to get chittars from me. Progress comes from hardwork not from prayers.

Zia died in 1988.....

Had it not for prayers and bad luck of South Africa (strongest team of 92) due to rain and Australia's defeat of West Indies, Pakistan would have not even passed the Group stage.

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zia died in 1988.....

Had it not for prayers and bad luck of South Africa (strongest team of 92) due to rain and Australia's defeat of West Indies, Pakistan would have not even passed the Group stage.
Sure but what is the role of mian ? in all this? Just a reminder Pakistan got out of 2015 world cup more cheaply when same ? was occupying the pm office and had portrait of his bootha hanged in the pcb office....

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)

I disagree here .. Pakistan had much better team than 2015. Unfortunately they couldn't get the combination correct despite of trying level best mainly because the main strike bowler Hassan Ali just stopped taking wickets. Got to move on and focus on next years Wt20 championships...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I dunno man, you know I don't fall for this conspiracy theory shit myself, but sometimes its just a bit too much. A team which was getting whacked by everybody all of sudden gets a nitrous injection and goes on to blast 300 plus scores consecutively with no real opposition and fightback coming against it?

Just makes one wonder. Specially after I heard my Indian friend say they rather lose to England than risk facing Pakistan in the semis and maybe losing. If this is the mentality of an ordinary Indian.

Sigh anyways, we will never know if matches were thrown or England really did pull it self up from the boot straps and came back on fire.

Anyways world cup is meh, for me now since Pakistan is out. Now the next best thing I can do is be like the Indians and cheer for any team playing against the Indians! :D

Insaaf4Tyrain

I dunno man, you know I don't fall for this conspiracy theory shit myself, but sometimes its just a bit too much. A team which was getting whacked by everybody all of sudden gets a nitrous injection and goes on to blast 300 plus scores consecutively with no real opposition and fightback coming against it?

Just makes one wonder. Specially after I heard my Indian friend say they rather lose to England than risk facing Pakistan in the semis and maybe losing. If this is the mentality of an ordinary Indian.

Sigh anyways, we will never know if matches were thrown or England really did pull it self up from the boot straps and came back on fire.

Anyways world cup is meh, for me now since Pakistan is out. Now the next best thing I can do is be like the Indians and cheer for any team playing against the Indians! :D
Breaking news Bangladesh will forfeit the match after Pakistan batting to show solidarity with Pakistan

Vitamin_C

Zia convinced Imran Khan to return to international cricket after he already retired. Without IKs leadership Pakistan wouldnt even have reached Semis.

Prayers dont do anything. It is superstitious mentality of Pakistanis when surgery is successful no one credits the 7 years education and hardwork of surgeon and team of nurses and say God saved him because if prayers. When 100s Hajis get crushed under falling crane in Makkah or 1000s hajis get trampled in stampede at stoning the devil ritual we call it accident. Australia won more worldcup than any team was Haju Nawaz also praying for them? Don't act dumb people here are not stupid and will call you out on your BS.

Zia died in 1988.....