Where are top Cricketers of Pakistan in Corona crisis??

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Do these players deserve the love of people for their batting or balling??
Time to step up or step out from the hearts of Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:

stargazer

Sarfraz is on the ground , I saw his videos , where he is trying to help people in his city .
The above video was posted on April 4th. Whoever decided to come out and do some good for the people who love them which makes them billionaires is appreciable.

knowledge88

I saw Shoib Akhtar video, He was begging Indians to play cricket with Pakistan so money could be raised for the people affected by corona.
To which Kapil Dev came on Indian TV and rudely responded that India doesn't need money.
Then Shoib Akhtar came back again and said " Kapil Bhai, Kapil Bhai, Aap mery baat nahee samjhay, please hamaray saath charity match khel lain "

Salazar67

This stupid irrelevant has been Akthar is a complete immoral asshole.
Always begging Hindoos. STFU.

Go away no one wants or watches your idiotic u tube nonsense.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This stupid irrelevant has been Akthar is a complete immoral asshole.
Always begging Hindoos. STFU.

Go away no one wants or watches your idiotic u tube nonsense.
But he has many followers on Youtube?...Aap kay kehnay se kia hoga?

stargazer

I saw Shoib Akhtar video, He was begging Indians to play cricket with Pakistan so money could be raised for the people affected by corona.
To which Kapil Dev came on Indian TV and rudely responded that India doesn't need money.
Then Shoib Akhtar came back again and said " Kapil Bhai, Kapil Bhai, Aap mery baat nahee samjhay, please hamaray saath charity match khel lain "
And this proves what??
Allah kay deeya huway maal or time main say kharch karo or hinddon say mut umeed rakho.
Shoaib was trying to gain political mileage.
Yet I think Kapil dev was the ultimate loser.

knowledge88

And this proves what??
Allah kay deeya huway maal or time main say kharch karo or hinddon say mut umeed rakho.
Shoaib was trying to gain political mileage.
Yet I think Kapil dev was the ultimate loser.
You can't even see what it proves ?

It proved our cricketers make us embarrass all the time. They beg Indians to play with us. They say " Kapil bhai , Sunil Bhai, please play with us"
Kapil Dev responded . We are already rich we dont need money.
Have you ever seen an Indian cricketer begging Pakistan to play with India ?

Saqlain Mushtaq just made a video in which he explained why Kumble bhai was the best off spinner world has ever seen. Kumble bhai ball koh ghoor ker dekh bhi laytay thay toh ball turn hoh jah tee thee.
I hope now you see the point I am trying to make. Our cricketers would do anything to please the Indians.