What is Panchgavya???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Panchagavya or panchakavyam is a mixture used in traditional Hindu rituals that is prepared by mixing five ingredients.

The three direct constituents are cow dung, urine, and milk; the two derived products are curd and ghee. These are mixed in proper ratio and then allowed to ferment. The Sanskrit word panchagavya means "five cow-derivatives". When used in Ayurvedic medicine, it is also called cowpathy.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Panchagavya or panchakavyam is a mixture used in traditional Hindu rituals that is prepared by mixing five ingredients.

The three direct constituents are cow dung, urine, and milk; the two derived products are curd and ghee. These are mixed in proper ratio and then allowed to ferment. The Sanskrit word panchagavya means "five cow-derivatives". When used in Ayurvedic medicine, it is also called cowpathy.

Hahaha…and I thought 'pancha gavya was 'Five Singers"... ?
But tell me honestly, why do we want to even know about this cow shit anyways?

Saboo

Hehehe.......... just to give knowledge to patwaris because their khota biryani is going to be unavailable very soon so as an alternate solution they can use panchgava.... :-)
Hahaha….Oh please God no!
As much as I hate patwaries but still, I don't want them to have this shit. ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ewwwwewwwwwweeeeeee .......

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)

Hum Musalman Jitne bhe ALLAH ka shukar aada karain kum hain ky baythay bethay Musalman bana dia, aik baat to samagh aai ky aab as a Musalman zimaydarian bhe hain wrna hum ain hundu sy bhe Buddtar ho jain gy...
starting first Aik Allah ko manain , madad sirf ALLAH sy , koi biddat nahi koi shirk nahi
koi giroh ya koi jammat main taqseem nahi ... what do you say
Islam sirf aik hy yea deobandi barailvi ahle hadis wahabi yea suub kia hy yaaro sahi kon hy ghalat kon
phir yea qadyani qisam ky loogon ko q mauka faraham krty hain hum

thinking

Trump mentioned this..said them Ghaleez..I first time heard this Panchagavya..When ever you hug and close to Hindus..you feel a strange type of bad smell from Thiers body.. Trump huged with Modi..he felt it..

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
or probably he came to know that this time endians are supporting bidens that's why he started calling them filthy openly

Trump mentioned this..said them Ghaleez..I first time heard this Panchagavya..When ever you hug and close to Hindus..you feel a strange type of bad smell from Thiers body.. Trump huged with Modi..he felt it..

Shahzad Ali AK-27

MPA (400+ posts)
اب سمجھ آیا قائد نے الگ ملک کیوں بنایا تھا
نواز چور کو صرف لکیر نظر اتی ہے اسے ہندوستان بھیجو
پنچکم کھانے کے لیے کیوں کے اس نے کہا تھا شریف خاندان والے بھی ووہی کھاتے ہیں
جو یہ کھاتے ہیں