We will think about joint strategy when MQM will come in opposition - Imran Khan

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont have a heart attack PTI supporters, But this looks like future alliances being decided

6-30-2011_74858_1.gif

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: We will make joint strategy with MQM in opposition-Imran Khan..

He said soochain gay!
The funny thing is that you guys want very solid committments from IK and PTI but willing to accept any thing from any other party.

Besides there is no problem with mqm but it is AH that is the problem.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

if khan makes any coalation wid any party now,he will commit political suicide.& i definitely leave pti.there is no point to join any of these.they all has been enjoying power,making money,looting pakistan.they all are exposed.nothing left in pppp,pmln,q,m,jui,anp,mqm.its more than 3years now we are suffering under these so-called leaders.if khan join them now than thats it.

GraanG2

If PTI ever joins MQM or PMLN...I will be out of PTI right away...No questions asked.

I know it doesn't matter if one member of PTI leaves them but it definitely affect me if Imran Khan joins MQM and those who are corrupt and looters.

P.S. By the way would u plz provide a link for the news...Thanks

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

If PTI ever joins MQM or PMLN...I will be out of PTI right away...No questions asked.

I know it doesn't matter if one member of PTI leaves them but it definitely affect me if Imran Khan joins MQM and those who are corrupt and looters.

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2011-daily/30-06-2011/u74858.htm

Well this is politics, this is what politicians do. Cant say I am happy about MQM sitting with him

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

He said soochain gay!
The funny thing is that you guys want very solid committments from IK and PTI but willing to accept any thing from any other party.

Besides there is no problem with mqm but it is AH that is the problem.

For Your Kind Info. MQM & PTI members are in contact since 2-3 months :)

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Chairman PTI expresses conditional alliance with MQM

When u saw PTI supporters replying in a nice way...u started provoking them...Why always use the dirty tactics? Just let people express their views.

HAHA! He is a PML-N supporter, as you can see with Nawaz Sharifs photo as his avatar.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
GHQ ki Laraoo or behind the screen beth k hokomat karo ki policy nay
es mulk k awam ko lesaniyat qumiyat or sobaeiyaat ki bunyad pay aysa taqseem kia hoa hai k..

koe bhi siasi party ka leader jab tak apny sobay or apni zuban ya biradri ka card na khelay jeet k hukomat nahi karsakta..

ese waja say tamam siyasi partyz ko ek dosry say etihaad karna parhta hai ...

pehlay ek dosray pay kia kia ilzaamaat lagay jatay hain Or bad main jab election ka waqat ayy tu yeh keh dea jata hai k
siasat main koe baat "hurf-e-Akhir" nahi phir jab mafadat puray hojayin or etihadi say alag hona ho
Tu yeh Keh dea jata hai k "siasat main koe muahida Quran-o-Hadith" nahi ...

Allah swt hum sab ko hidayat dayin ameen....

MQM say her siasi jamat ko etihaad kar k esko siasi circle main he rakhna chaeyh ese main karachi k musalmano
ki baqa hai salamti hai mqm ko agar ban kia jay ya ignore kia jay tu yeh log mushtail ho k jo karty hain wo sab k samny hai..

GraanG2

Re: Chairman PTI expresses conditional alliance with MQM

HAHA! He is a PML-N supporter, as you can see with Nawaz Sharifs photo as his avatar.

Hahaha....Oh I see...Sorry I thought something else...No wonder why they and their leader are scared...They have no place in Pakistani politics anymore anyway.I feel for NS supporters cos even if NS loses he will go and take care of (his) business but what will they do....But they know that inshaAllah when PTI comes into power...They will also get the same benefits which PTI voters will do,Cos PTI will work for Pakistanis not only its voters inshaAllah.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

care to share how does it affect you.

Do you really believe in ur own signature?

saeed khan

Imran said many times that PTI is an issue base party and anyone in Pakistan is welcome.
But the problem is that MQM supporters do not know what is issue base politics. They say whatever Altaf Bhai says is correct and they will be with MQM whatever it does.
I am a PTI supporter but if I feel ever that Imran`s policies are against Pakistan I will be the first person to leave PTI.
If PTI has started a campaign against the the government to save our country and any Pakistani party wants to be with PTI on this issue then what is harm in it?

What a discipline PTI workers practice :lol: Means you support PTI not in love of its points but in enmity of MQM and PML-N

You better start packing up - Tumhara Khan is soon making joint alliance with MQM :lol::lol:

Last edited: