We have human capital, Pakistanis are far ahead from other Muslim countires in many fields - PM Imran Khan's interview with Saudi TV

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
maxresdefault.jpg

jani1

It is so funny, the host has asked questions but he is never looking at Imran Khan when Imran Khan is responding to his questions.
Take a look again, Imran Khan is responding to his questions , but he is ignoring Imran Khan after asking questions and carelessly looking at his papers while Imran Khan is talking to him. His facial expressions are telling as if he doesn't care about Imran Khan's answers. :)

نام نالج رکھا ہے۔۔۔مگر دماغی فالج میں مبتلا ہو۔۔
وہ سوالات کی ترتیب کر رہا ہے۔۔۔شاید پرچی شریف کا شاگرد ہے۔۔
جبکہ اپنا کپتان با اعتماد جواب دے رہا ہے۔۔بغیر پرچی کے
۔۔۔​

knowledge88

نام نالج رکھا ہے۔۔۔مگر دماغی فالج میں مبتلا ہو۔۔
وہ سوالات کی ترتیب کر رہا ہے۔۔۔شاید پرچی شریف کا شاگرد ہے۔۔
جبکہ اپنا کپتان با اعتماد جواب دے رہا ہے۔۔بغیر پرچی کے
۔۔۔​

You wrote

" نام نالج رکھا ہے۔۔۔مگر دماغی فالج میں مبتلا ہو "

I think I am using the wrong forum. I am not used to a personal attack when I am discussing something.
By the way it was not an attack on Imran Khan.
I have deleted my above comment. anyway.
Happy ?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is so funny, the host has asked questions but he is never looking at Imran Khan when Imran Khan is responding to his questions.
Take a look again, Imran Khan is responding to his questions , but he is ignoring Imran Khan after asking questions and carelessly looking at his papers while Imran Khan is talking to him. His facial expressions are telling as if he doesn't care about Imran Khan's answers. :)
This is how rest of the world works the idea for hosting a show is to get as much info from the guest and present it to audience not to get a date

jani1

You wrote

I think I am using the wrong forum. I am not used to a personal attack when I am discussing something.
Happy ?

دل پر مت لو یار۔۔۔۔
معمولی گپ شپ تھی۔۔۔درگزر کردیا کرو۔۔

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Everyone have its o
You wrote

Happy ?
everyone have their own choices to join to forum or leave the forum . If we criticize someone then we should be enough courage and strength to bear other’s criticism dear . Same as you noted I noted too but it’s fact he is arranging the documents for next questions . Thanks

Educationist

جس کتے کے پتر کو صحافی سے بات کرنے کے لیئے پرچی کی ضرورت

ہو، وہ حرامی پاکستان کا دفاع کیسے کر سکتا ہے

knowledge88

Everyone have its o

everyone have their own choices to join to forum or leave the forum . If we criticize someone then we should be enough courage and strength to bear other’s criticism dear . Same as you noted I noted too but it’s fact he is arranging the documents for next questions . Thanks

You wrote " If we criticize someone then we should be enough courage and strength to bear other’s criticism dear "

Oh! thank you for the wisdom of the ages for me.
By the way who did I criticise ? jani1 ? or one of the members here ?
No, I criticised the host in a civilised way .
I could have been criticised in the civilised way too.
But
jani1 wrote to me that " نام نالج رکھا ہے۔۔۔مگر دماغی فالج میں مبتلا ہو "

Don't you think it is insulting ? Did I insult anyone to deserve this ?
Also see what Imran Khan's opinion is on such behaviour.

No I am not used to this kind of language and yes, I know it is my choice to do whatever I want.
I had also apologised for the post and deleted it, because I know there is a reason why Imran Khan had to post the above video.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
I
You wrote " If we criticize someone then we should be enough courage and strength to bear other’s criticism dear "

Oh! thank you for the wisdom of the ages for me.
By the way who did I criticise ? jani1 ? or one of the members here ?
No, I criticised the host in a civilised way .
I could have been criticised in the civilised way too.
But
jani1 wrote to me that " نام نالج رکھا ہے۔۔۔مگر دماغی فالج میں مبتلا ہو "

Don't you think it is insulting ? Did I insult anyone ?
Also see what Imran Khan's opinion is on such behaviour.

No I am not used to this kind of language and yes, I know it is my choice to do whatever I want.
I had also apologised for the post and deleted it, because I know there is a reason why Imran Khan had to post the above video.
apologize if u hurt by someone guys in this form . Possibly misunderstanding. Thanks