Very Satisfied with Asad

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just watched the show of Nadeem Mailk with Asad Umer. I take my words back about PTI progress. Asad Umer showed what I was asking for. Highly impressed. May Allah keep Pakistan from bad days. I resume my donation to the dam again.
RESUME your donation lol

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
So much disappointed from attitude of so called pro pti insafians...you r so soft guys that you changed your mind after watching the program...unbelievable! !!! This means you don't trust your leaders

MSA 0909

Citizen
I think PTI supporters most of the times proved very light hearted! Where patwaris and jayalas have no shame to defend the corruption of their masters shamelessly, PTI supports loose their hearts over every small issue.
Guys! the government is elected for 5 years not for a month or 100 days. Keep a watch on them but you need to support them in thick and thin both. They will make mistakes they will slip on occasions but we should not jump on patwari band wagon just because we have a bad feeling or disagreement with an action of PTI government.
Leave the stupid criticism on Saleem Safis of the world have a break let IK work. They will do much more to this country in their 5 years than anyone would have done in last 50 years.
Lets hope and pray they don't loose their focus and political will!

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think PTI supporters most of the times proved very light hearted! Where patwaris and jayalas have no shame to defend the corruption of their masters shamelessly, PTI supports loose their hearts over every small issue.
Guys! the government is elected for 5 years not for a month or 100 days. Keep a watch on them but you need to support them in thick and thin both. They will make mistakes they will slip on occasions but we should not jump on patwari band wagon just because we have a bad feeling or disagreement with an action of PTI government.
Leave the stupid criticism on Saleem Safis of the world have a break let IK work. They will do much more to this country in their 5 years than anyone would have done in last 50 years.
Lets hope and pray they don't loose their focus and political will!
This is so true.

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes I agree with you we should give them time I don't believe judging them even in three months is fair at least we should wait one year and see if the direction is right and I believe if they start going in right direction the result will start to appear in 4th or 5th year of government so let's wait and be patient.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
So much disappointed from attitude of so called pro pti insafians...you r so soft guys that you changed your mind after watching the program...unbelievable! !!! This means you don't trust your leaders
I am sorry if you think like that but it was eating me alive that I didn't see the direction. I didn't know where were we heading. It was quite and I thought PTI has got cold feet. I do trust Asad Umer. I am a big fan of 3 people in PTI, IK obviously, 2nd Asad Umer and 3rd Dr Yasmin Rashid. I was demanding that you have spent weeks now come to the TV and show what is your plan foe the next 60 days. He did it and I am happy for that.
You must not be like a patwari to accept every shit their leaders throw at you. You should stand and ask this is what make a difference b/w a Insafains and Patwari. Stand for right even if you leader is wrong as IK said by himself. If he is wrong don't follow him and I did exactly. I am sorry again but that is my opinion and I am you have the right to agree to disagree.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
itnay bay sabar kiun ho rehay thay baita......
everybody should relax for some months and then ask about progress....
ham bay sabaray beray hainnn

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no problem with any appointment and decision khan is taking...
I support him..[
I suppot buzdar
only person that I am not bringing myself up to support is Zulfi.. but il give him time as well..
if we can give 5 yrs to ishaq dar ten why not zulfi...

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I also watched the interview.
Nadeem Malik did a poor show.
He failed to ask any follow up questions or cross question.
It was simply an ask and tell.