Tomorrow you'll also call me Non-Pakistani because my grandfather had migrated from Afghanistan. Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All those people who are somehow happy with the Anarchy this Fazlu wants to bring will be the first one to cry on the same forum with "ROTI NAHE KHA SAKTAY"

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
fazlu can't even keep his *** in control .... did you see the size of his waist ... apparently as per his dumb followers ... it was due to him praying all the time. It is evident that an apple doesn't fall far from the tree .... Dumb leader ... dumb followers. This joker who couldn't even win a single national or provincial assembly seat is you messiah .... clearly shows the level of your desperation and stupidity ... that all these status quo parties are relying on diesel to save the day but no one actually decided to be with him during his so-called azaadi march ... only funding it. It is funny that you keep making a fool of yourself on a daily basis just for some bones. Have some grace and morality buddy ... for a change love your country and not these traitors... It will feel good trust me.

Protect you ass. Fazlu is going to rip it . It won't be too long .

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
hram zaday kharji kuttay khanzeer ke baddboodar fuzlaay nutfa hram islam frosh munafiq phir wahi jaa kr apni maaa ch..... afgahanio saay hram ke pilay modi ke najaiz nutfay kharji kutta fradyaa fitna kharjia diujali madyaa india ke dalaay

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ab aik niazi ne krdya to sb niazi aise hen kia? Ab aik zaidi bc hai to yani tu b bc hai ye kon c transitive property hai chutye?
fazlu can't even keep his *** in control .... did you see the size of his waist ... apparently as per his dumb followers ... it was due to him praying all the time. It is evident that an apple doesn't fall far from the tree .... Dumb leader ... dumb followers. This joker who couldn't even win a single national or provincial assembly seat is you messiah .... clearly shows the level of your desperation and stupidity ... that all these status quo parties are relying on diesel to save the day but no one actually decided to be with him during his so-called azaadi march ... only funding it. It is funny that you keep making a fool of yourself on a daily basis just for some bones. Have some grace and morality buddy ... for a change love your country and not these traitors... It will feel good trust me.
Protect you ass. Fazlu is going to rip it . It won't be too long .

Aslan

i agree , according to shity punjabis all pathans living in KPK and Balochistan are afghanis.Ok then , Imran khan is also afghani then ?
Rubbish.Don't play ethnic card.It true many Afghanis got Pakistani ID cards from corrupt officials.I visited Pakistan last year and found many Afghanis even in small towns in Potiphar region.They are Afghanis because I talked to them and The you told me which area of Afghanistan they came from.They came as refugees after Russian invasions of Afghanistan.I am sure they are not going to go back.I have no problem with them as long as they are peaceful and don't engage in anti Pakistan activities.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Read you response to my first post . You got the reply you were looking for. Now, as far as Niazii and his surrender is concerned, I am sure this pathetic Bongi Khan is not even brave enough to surrender, he will flee . Not because his ancestor surrendered once , but because people of this country will chase him out for supporting the Boots and becoming their puppet. For deceiving the people and got selected to become PM. People will also chase him out for his incompetence and the daily rising prices of stables. if you still didn't understand , then I feel sorry for you . You should change your name.

Last time I checked. Only Nawaz Sharif, benazir Bhutto, shabaz Sharif, and Asif zardari fled Pakistan when they made NRO deal.

Actions speak louder than words.

And by noon league leadership actions, they're known for surrendering and fleeing. ???

Don't feel sorry for me brother. I'm not a political lapdog of any party. Unlike you and those other lapdogs of either Imran Khan, or Nawaz Sharif.

Unlike you, I'm more unbias than you can ever hope to be.

Zaidi Qasim

Last time I checked. Only Nawaz Sharif, benazir Bhutto, shabaz Sharif, and Asif zardari fled Pakistan when they made NRO deal.

Actions speak louder than words.

And by noon league leadership actions, they're known for surrendering and fleeing. ???

Don't feel sorry for me brother. I'm not a political lapdog of any party. Unlike you and those other lapdogs of either Imran Khan, or Nawaz Sharif.

Unlike you, I'm more unbias than you can ever hope to be.

Stop BS . NS never fled the country , on contrary, he left his ailing wife and came back to face the prison and courts with his daughter. Now, you seem to be too much pushy for Boot held Bongi . What Musharraf did was a national crime by toppling a duly elected civilian Government . He was placed in to prison for a fabricated case of Hijacking the plane . Ever ridiculous case in the history of world justice on a PM of the country . The agreement which he signed with Musharraf wasn't in the card for a prisoner to decide. Your rotten Justice System was completely compromised and stayed under the foot of army and its Generals . Find some courage to ask this Kangaroo court why they allowed the Pussycat Selected PM to withdrew the prosecution for Musharraf's high treason case only few days ago ?

As I said, you will see the selected PM Bongi Khan will be chased out by the people of this country . It is just a matter of time . Stay happy . enjoy Inflation .

kayawish

Rubbish.Don't play ethnic card.It true many Afghanis got Pakistani ID cards from corrupt officials.I visited Pakistan last year and found many Afghanis even in small towns in Potiphar region.They are Afghanis because I talked to them and The you told me which area of Afghanistan they came from.They came as refugees after Russian invasions of Afghanistan.I am sure they are not going to go back.I have no problem with them as long as they are peaceful and don't engage in anti Pakistan activities.
my grandfathers father also came from afghanistan.My mom forefathers also came from afghanistan so i am also afghani take my ID card too then ? My moms uncle and former NWFP governor Abdul Hakeem Khan lughmani was also afghani so how afghani became NWFP governor ?

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop BS . NS never fled the country , on contrary, he left his ailing wife and came back to face the prison and courts with his daughter. Now, you seem to be too much pushy for Boot held Bongi . What Musharraf did was a national crime by toppling a duly elected civilian Government . He was placed in to prison for a fabricated case of Hijacking the plane . Ever ridiculous case in the history of world justice on a PM of the country . The agreement which he signed with Musharraf wasn't in the card for a prisoner to decide. Your rotten Justice System was completely compromised and stayed under the foot of army and its Generals . Find some courage to ask this Kangaroo court why they allowed the Pussycat Selected PM to withdrew the prosecution for Musharraf's high treason case only few days ago ?

As I said, you will see the selected PM Bongi Khan will be chased out by the people of this country . It is just a matter of time . Stay happy . enjoy Inflation .

Maybe you were too young to remember the incident. So I'll advise you to go read a history book.

It has been proven by the written agreement, signed by Nawaz Sharif himself, that he will leave Pakistan for 10 years under an NRO deal along with Shahbaz Sharif. You're the one who's playing the ignorant card and pretending that it never happened.

Source

And you mentioned that what Musharraf did was a national crime. But let me remind you, Nawaz Sharif supported the man who illegally took power from an elected government by a military coup and rules over for over a decade. His name was Zia ul haq. Nawaz Sharif supported this man and licked his boots served under him. Maybe you're too young to remember. What justification do you have for that????

Muskerahat

my grandfathers father also came from afghanistan.My mom forefathers also came from afghanistan so i am also afghani take my ID card too then ? My moms uncle and former NWFP governor Abdul Hakeem Khan lughmani was also afghani so how afghani became NWFP governor ?
آپ نادار سے رابطہ کریں ہو سکتا ہے آپ کی خواہش پوری ہو جاۓ

Zaidi Qasim

Maybe you were too young to remember the incident. So I'll advise you to go read a history book.

It has been proven by the written agreement, signed by Nawaz Sharif himself, that he will leave Pakistan for 10 years under an NRO deal along with Shahbaz Sharif. You're the one who's playing the ignorant card and pretending that it never happened.

Source

And you mentioned that what Musharraf did was a national crime. But let me remind you, Nawaz Sharif supported the man who illegally took power from an elected government by a military coup and rules over for over a decade. His name was Zia ul haq. Nawaz Sharif supported this man and licked his boots served under him. Maybe you're too young to remember. What justification do you have for that????
Get you facts straight. NS wasn't in the politics back in when Zia took over from Bhutto.
He did support Zia when Zia was already in Government. But that doesn't stop him opposing the army and dictatorship later in his life.

An agreement between a prisoner and a Jailer doesn't even worth a paper it is written on . It was Musharraf's wish to let NS leave so he can rule without any trouble. And they were blocked when returning back. What was the agreement worth under Constitution of a country which was abrogated by the dictator ? He made his own laws after introducing LFO and all the bastard Judges accepted him as a Chief Administration officer. Lanaati Courts are today pretending transparency ...

Zaidi Qasim

Why don't you ask your Bongi Khan to look in to this matter. He is known pussycat who is laying under the heavy weight of army general's ball. Have some shame and wake up your pathan brother from this disgracefulness. Apparently a "Punjabi" General keeping him under his balls in Islamabad.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Get you facts straight. NS wasn't in the politics back in when Zia took over from Bhutto.
He did support Zia when Zia was already in Government. But that doesn't stop him opposing the army and dictatorship later in his life.

An agreement between a prisoner and a Jailer doesn't even worth a paper it is written on . It was Musharraf's wish to let NS leave so he can rule without any trouble. And they were blocked when returning back. What was the agreement worth under Constitution of a country which was abrogated by the dictator ? He made his own laws after introducing LFO and all the bastard Judges accepted him as a Chief Administration officer. Lanaati Courts are today pretending transparency ...

Why did he support Zia ul haq? A man who illegally disposed a democratic govt through a coup.
Why did he not oppose Zia ul haq when he came to politics?
Because he was fine with what Zia did,Nawaz Sharif was an opportunistist who saw potential and benefit in working with a tyrant oppressive dictator.
So according to your own words, he opposed dictators when he was not benefiting from the dictatorship, and therefore he supported Zia ul haq because he was benefiting from him being in power.

You again avoided my question. I asked you why did Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif run away with an NRO agreement?
The NRO is a fact, no political analyst has ever denied it, especially once it come out in the public back in PPP govt.
Nawaz Sharif surrendered and ran away with his tail between his legs. He's a coward who didn't have the guts to fight a dictatorship, so he ran away.

And one more question. If the people who supported mushi were so corrupt and bastards according to you. Why did Nawaz Sharif take in mushi's old cabinet ministers into pmln? Shall I name them for you? ????

Munifiqat is strong in you. And brain cells are low in you unfortunately.

Last edited:

kayawish

Why don't you ask your Bongi Khan to look in to this matter. He is known pussycat who is laying under the heavy weight of army general's ball. Have some shame and wake up your pathan brother from this disgracefulness. Apparently a "Punjabi" General keeping him under his balls in Islamabad.
in army there is no punjabi and sindi , pathan.Army have special training in whcih there is no ethinicity.I am talking about normal civilian punjabi people that they think all pathans are afghanis.