Tomorrow you'll also call me Non-Pakistani because my grandfather had migrated from Afghanistan. Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Diesel Maulana could be yours if you just throw bones in front of him.
Presently this Bulldog is serving his Indian Master & it's Pakistani agents, Noora & Zardari. But nothing to worry about, because he will be chained within a couple of days.

kayawish

i agree , according to shity punjabis all pathans living in KPK and Balochistan are afghanis.Ok then , Imran khan is also afghani then ?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i agree , according to shity punjabis all pathans living in KPK and Balochistan are afghanis.Ok then , Imran khan is also afghani then ?
No he is Niazi ....... They can sing and they can surrendered. These are the only two things expected from him.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
and only thing one can expect from Modi supporter is verbal diarrhea ... which is understandable considering a serious shortfall of toilets in that country so what best way to sh!t.

No he is Niazi ....... They can sing and they can surrendered. These are the only two things expected from him.

Islamabadiya

there you are! back with your one point rhetoric based on ethnicity hate and divide, I am a punjabi and i dont think like what you said, and so dont millions of others, whoever has Pakistani passport/cnic should be an equal Pakistani citizen, and mostly they are except for whiners like yourself, five thousand posts saying the same shit!
dude if some punjabi did something bad to you in your childhood etc, why you blame all of punjabis for that

Zaidi Qasim

and only thing one can expect from Modi supporter is verbal diarrhea ... which is understandable considering a serious shortfall of toilets in that country so what best way to sh!t.

Protect you ass. Fazlu is going to rip it . It won't be too long .

kayawish

there you are! back with your one point rhetoric based on ethnicity hate and divide, I am a punjabi and i dont think like what you said, and so dont millions of others, whoever has Pakistani passport/cnic should be an equal Pakistani citizen, and mostly they are except for whiners like yourself, five thousand posts saying the same shit!
dude if some punjabi did something bad to you in your childhood etc, why you blame all of punjabis for that
maybe you are one in 1 million . i am talking about majority of punjabi people.You all hate us and that is the fact my brother just accept it.Pakistan ko tabah bhi punjabion aur sindion ne kya hai .. we pathanx tried our hard to bring non corrupt people like imran khan in power but punjabis and sindis vote chors and corrupt in every election thus our vote is less in numbers.

FaisalKh

He is talking about the shitty punjabis who thinks the same as he said and that is a sad truth. You will find many examples right here on this forum

Equally we have shitty pathans who consider punjabis as their enemies and trust me the biggest reason for that is the nationalists politicians who are sadly now siding with punjabis themselves but have sowed the seed of hatred in the common people. And yes i am talking about ANP. If you sit with the ANP supporter they will tell u the whole story of what PML N and mullahs did to KPK and so on but he will never answer u why now ANP leadership is siding with the same PML N and JUIF

Islamabadiya

He is talking about the shitty punjabis who thinks the same as he said and that is a sad truth. You will find many examples right here on this forum

Equally we have shitty pathans who consider punjabis as their enemies and trust me the biggest reason for that is the nationalists politicians who are sadly now siding with punjabis themselves but have sowed the seed of hatred in the common people. And yes i am talking about ANP. If you sit with the ANP supporter they will tell u the whole story of what PML N and mullahs did to KPK and so on but he will never answer u why now ANP leadership is siding with the same PML N and JUIF
i dont know, i havent seen this at a scale you guys are making it look, i have lived in villages, cities etc but yes there are obvious distances in lifestyles etc of all mentioned ethnic groups, you are right about nationalist parties part in it

Ratan

The Hindus couldn't keep Bharat Akhand in 1947 in spite of having 6 times more population than Muslims, the Gobar eaters couldn't stop great M.A Jinnah to create Pakistan by slicing India in three Khands (pieces). 1. West Pakistan 2. East Pakistan 3. India.
Out of grave frustration, terrorist organization RSS killed their chaddi leader Gandhi for failing to keep India Akhand.
GoMutra boozer Hindus just looked on helplessly when Kashmiri Scouts took control of 37% of Jammu & Kashmir from India & china captured 20%. India left with 43%.
In 1948 again, this time Pak Army annexed whole Gilgit-Baltistan from India.
Another part of territory lost to Pakistan which is one-sixth of India in population & size.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Watch who is surrendering below... Remember his name and his rank .......

Still don't understand why you didn't answer my question ?

Are you scared to answer it?

So according to you Imran Khan niazi is a coward because general niazi surrendered to India

With that logic, my father is a murderous tyrant because his namesake "Taimur" murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

And by that same logic, I'm a ghaddar because my grandfather fought for the British against the ottoman empire in Iraq during WW1

Can you please find a less jahil excuse. If you want I can't help you. ?????

Zaidi Qasim

Still don't understand why you didn't answer my question ?

Are you scared to answer it?

So according to you Imran Khan niazi is a coward because general niazi surrendered to India

With that logic, my father is a murderous tyrant because his namesake "Taimur" murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

And by that same logic, I'm a ghaddar because my grandfather fought for the British against the ottoman empire in Iraq during WW1

Can you please find a less jahil excuse. If you want I can't help you. ?????
Read you response to my first post . You got the reply you were looking for. Now, as far as Niazii and his surrender is concerned, I am sure this pathetic Bongi Khan is not even brave enough to surrender, he will flee . Not because his ancestor surrendered once , but because people of this country will chase him out for supporting the Boots and becoming their puppet. For deceiving the people and got selected to become PM. People will also chase him out for his incompetence and the daily rising prices of stables. if you still didn't understand , then I feel sorry for you . You should change your name.

FaisalKh

i dont know, i havent seen this at a scale you guys are making it look, i have lived in villages, cities etc but yes there are obvious distances in lifestyles etc of all mentioned ethnic groups, you are right about nationalist parties part in it

I myself am a Muslim Pakistani Pathan and never believed a crap propagated by those parties even though i lived very close to them.

Anyone from any caste who eats and dumps here but is more loyal to enemies should be kicked out from here