Time for a new political Party???

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi Folks,

You may or may not agree with me about this but I strongly believe that the present time is perfectly ripe for a NEW POLITICAL PARTY. The scenario that has paved the way for the NEW POLITICAL PARTY is the confused and chaotic approach of IK in carrying out day to day government tasks, selection of people for these tasks and his stubbornness on every issue.

PMLN and PPP's are long gone. They are completely naked in front of the entire Pakistan now. Also, it is expected that the naked body of PMLN and PPP will still be dragged a bit more in Pakistan's street by the LAW before most of them reach their final destination in ADIYALA JAIL.

There is no doubt that PTI is full of sparkling gems. However, most these gems have been dimmed by the ONE-MAN show IK is hosting at the moment. We have also heard about hard opinion clashes inside PTI on government matters. In addition, the sky scraping DOLLAR and dust-biting RUPEE have sent most of Pakistanis in the state of COMA.

In such conditions, some wise, honest and sincere people who either never entered the arena of politics before can try their luck with high chances of success. Those good and honest politicians who are part of PTI may become the torch bearer of this new party.

People who are known for their honesty, knowledge, skill and sincerity towards the country can get together under the flag of a NEW POLITICAL PARTY. Such a party would brilliantly offer people a good choice if they get disappointed by IK government as most people don't want to go back to the MAFIA TWINS.

I don't know if my idea appeals to anyone or not, but this was a brain waive that I liked to share with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your opinion of making new political party is total Nonsense, utter nonsense
Doesn't matter how many political parties you form, the thing which lags is Quality, Sincerity, Honesty.
People have been voting Noon & PP mafia for last 40 years, what's the issue of trying PTI? Give them fair time and see what they produce. Shouting and making conspiracies within first 100 days is not fair.

Last edited:

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your opinion of making new political party is total Nonsense, utter nonsense
Doesn't matter how many political parties you form, the thing which lags is Quality, Sincerity, Honesty.

You didn't get my point... I haven't said making new party is a solution to anything. I am only saying that if some people want to make a new party, this is the best time for them to get into the arena.

Hussain1967

I don't think this is the right time to look towards a new political party. I have been both an admirer and critic of PTI/IK. I will think about new party after IK finishes his 4th year of Federal & Punjab govts. Whatever policies he or his team is making can't give any result before 3rd year of his govt. So, let's be patient.Meanwhile,we can keep on criticizing his wrong decisions.

PIND-WALA

Yes , I have said it on this forum many times that both PPP and PMLN are finished and representative of the people . New party is need of the hour.

Educationist

You didn't get my point... I haven't said making new party is a solution to anything. I am only saying that if some people want to make a new party, this is the best time for them to get into the arena.
مجھے لگتا ہے کہ شاید آپ کو میری بات انگریزی میں سمجھ نہیں آئی- چلیئے میں اردو میں لکھے دیتا ہوں
بات آپ نے کی سیاسی پارٹی بنانے کی، چاہیے کسی بھی قسم کی ہو، کسی نے بھی

بنانی ہو، جب تک اس پارٹی میں مخلصانہ رویہ، ایمانداری اور حب الوطنی نہیں ہوگی

تو چاہے آپ 100 ایسی پارٹیز بنالیں نتیجہ صفر ہی رہے گا- اگر کوئی فرد واحد اس قسم

کی سوچ رکھتا بھی ہے تو سوال یہ اٹھتا ہے کہ کیا اس میں ایسی خوبیاں پائی جاتی

ہیں؟ یقیناََ، نہیں

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you give few examples of IK’s stubbornness please?
Where should I start from bro?

Anyway, his solo flight as a winner of the world cup 1992 in his post-match speech that stunned every player of Pakistani team, but IK never felt it was wrong. Never apologized.

Party elections that destroyed the party and brought them a big loss in elections 2013.
Everyone tried to convince him that Party Elections at that time was a suicidal step but he never accepted any advice and did what he liked to do.

There are many more. However, the most recent is the selection of Usman Buzdar. No one on earth would select him as a CM but IK brought forth a pathetic and absurd logic that he is from a poor area (though he himself is rich and sardar) so he will be a good CM. His stubbornness is glaringly evident on this matter.

3rd_Umpire

مرحومہ رانڑی بے نجیر، اور نواجہ لوہار " سی او ڈی" کی صورت میں
برسوں پہلے ایک نئی پارٹی بناچکے ہیں

، جو پٹواریوں، اور مجاوروں پر مشتمل ہے

disgusted

Make a new political party and it will be quickly be hijacked by electables. At least Imran has got a spine and can take polical bashing by lifafas et al. Majority of people on the present political horizon are spineless and very soon you will be lamenting and remembering the good old days of dictators

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
مجھے لگتا ہے کہ شاید آپ کو میری بات انگریزی میں سمجھ نہیں آئی- چلیئے میں اردو میں لکھے دیتا ہوں
بات آپ نے کی سیاسی پارٹی بنانے کی، چاہیے کسی بھی قسم کی ہو، کسی نے بھی

بنانی ہو، جب تک اس پارٹی میں مخلصانہ رویہ، ایمانداری اور حب الوطنی نہیں ہوگی

تو چاہے آپ 100 ایسی پارٹیز بنالیں نتیجہ صفر ہی رہے گا- اگر کوئی فرد واحد اس قسم

کی سوچ رکھتا بھی ہے تو سوال یہ اٹھتا ہے کہ کیا اس میں ایسی خوبیاں پائی جاتی

ہیں؟ یقیناََ، نہیں

Well, in fact, your reply has raised doubts about your acquaintance with English language bro. I reiterate that I don't mean the new party would be any solution to the current problems. I just said that anyone, good or bad, can try to use the political space created by the failure of IK govt in these 100 days.

You can simply walk away from my comments if you can't decipher them.... and I don't mean any offense.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Make a new political party and it will be quickly be hijacked by electables. At least Imran has got a spine and can take polical bashing by lifafas et al. Majority of people on the present political horizon are spineless and very soon you will be lamenting and remembering the good old days of dictators

Yeah you are right it may be hijacked by electables.... that's quite likely.

Dream Seller

Where should I start from bro?

Anyway, his solo flight as a winner of the world cup 1992 in his post-match speech that stunned every player of Pakistani team, but IK never felt it was wrong. Never apologized.

Party elections that destroyed the party and brought them a big loss in elections 2013.
Everyone tried to convince him that Party Elections at that time was a suicidal step but he never accepted any advice and did what he liked to do.

There are many more. However, the most recent is the selection of Usman Buzdar. No one on earth would select him as a CM but IK brought forth a pathetic and absurd logic that he is from a poor area (though he himself is rich and sardar) so he will be a good CM. His stubbornness is glaringly evident on this matter.

I don’t know victory speech in WC...

He admitted that that party elections weren’t timely and were far stretched than it should have...

What makes people think Buzdar will be a failure? Where’s the logic in it? He also stated, if anyone doesn’t perform, can be changed and that’s how it should be...

So far even though you’re a very learned person and support IK and also I support the idea of having a difference of opinion but no concrete evidence to be critical of his decisions...

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
BROTHERS....most of you misconstrued my message.

I never said that 'A NEW PARTY WOULD SOLVE ANYTHING OR WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION IN PAK POLITICS''.

I only said that if a new party, whether based on good people or bad, raises its hood at this time, it would not be disappointed as in such conditions people like to see towards a third side.

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
its not easy to make a new party and get it to the point where the party can take enough votes to make govt, it took IK 22 years, I dont think so anyone else has that stamina

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are already like 200 parties registered with the election commission....the problem is most of these parties are not given time by the media which runs after ratings and will not invite the lesser known politicians. The PTV should give air time weekly to lesser known and upcoming politicians so tht people get better idea of their qualifications and plans. The PTI at the moment is running around like a headless chicken. When the model town massacre happened the CM punjab said "I didnt know anything".....Here the State bank increases dollar rate and the PM says " I didnt know anything". The PM is ignored on such an important issue......what a state bank! What a ministry of finance....! What a PM!

such bolo

what has asad umer to do with dollar up and down