Time for a new political Party???

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
what has asad umer to do with dollar up and down

Amal...You too Brutus :)

I never said Asad or IK are responsible for Dollar or rupee fluctuation... I said as it is fluctuating, most people think IK government is somehow responsible for that (which I firmly believe is not right). So, my point was that, as people's feeling are not so good for IK govt's 100 days, any new political party can jump in to the show to cash in for future politics.

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, in fact, your reply has raised doubts about your acquaintance with English language bro. I reiterate that I don't mean the new party would be any solution to the current problems. I just said that anyone, good or bad, can try to use the political space created by the failure of IK govt in these 100 days.

You can simply walk away from my comments if you can't decipher them.... and I don't mean any offense.
بھائی اگر آپ جمہوریت کو فروغ دینا چاہ رہے ہیں تو میرے جیسوں کی بکواس تو سننا

ہی پڑتی ہے اور اسے ہی جمہوریت کہتے ہیں- دوسری بات، موجودہ سرکار کو

ابھی جمعہ جمعہ دو دن ہی ہوئے ہیں اور آپ نے راگ الاپنا بھی شروع کر دیا کہ

موجودہ سرکار ناکام ہو چکی ہے- اگر آپ چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کو ہی اپنا لیڈر مانتے ہیں

تو بلاشبہ یہ سرکار آپ کے لیئے نہیں ہے- اگر چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کو 40 سال

برداشت کیا ہے تو اس سرکار کو 5 سال کیوں برداشت نہیں کیا جا سکتا

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP is thinking about bilawal. PML N about Maryam. Pti has no follow up plan. In my view if IK does not perform PPP will form next government otherwise it will be PTI again.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی اگر آپ جمہوریت کو فروغ دینا چاہ رہے ہیں تو میرے جیسوں کی بکواس تو سننا

ہی پڑتی ہے اور اسے ہی جمہوریت کہتے ہیں- دوسری بات، موجودہ سرکار کو

ابھی جمعہ جمعہ دو دن ہی ہوئے ہیں اور آپ نے راگ الاپنا بھی شروع کر دیا کہ

موجودہ سرکار ناکام ہو چکی ہے- اگر آپ چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کو ہی اپنا لیڈر مانتے ہیں

تو بلاشبہ یہ سرکار آپ کے لیئے نہیں ہے- اگر چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کو 40 سال

برداشت کیا ہے تو اس سرکار کو 5 سال کیوں برداشت نہیں کیا جا سکتا

:)
Oh mairay bhai .... Oh mairay piyaray bhai.... mainay kab kaha hukumat nakaam ho chuki hay.... Main keh raha hoon logon nay yeh raag alapna shuru kr dia hay (which, I strongly believe, is wrong). Meri post mera opinion nahi hay bhai...I just described the feelings of most people I have met with. I never advocated that their feelings are logic-based or rightful). I only said that people don't feel good about IK's govt, media is fueling this fire and in such condition a new political party can appear from somewhere finding the conditions suitable for their entry.)

Iconoclast

I'm an advocate for giving IK a fair amount of time and passing on judgments at this stage would be nothing but an embryonic opinion.
But we do need multiple parties for the sake of healthy competition unlike the game of thievery PPP and PMLN has been playing for the last forty years.

Aslan

There are already dozens of parties in Pakistan.There are parties no one has heard of.Pakistani public is not educated properly to distinguish between left wing,right wing or liberal ideas and ideals.People vote based on political personalities,baradari systems etc.It will not be easy for a new party to make a break through.There is no restriction on forming new parties.It will be better for parties with similar ideologies to unite but in Pakistan everyone wants to become head of a party do it is very difficult to remain united.

Blade

Voter (50+ posts)
Hi Folks,

You may or may not agree with me about this but I strongly believe that the present time is perfectly ripe for a NEW POLITICAL PARTY. The scenario that has paved the way for the NEW POLITICAL PARTY is the confused and chaotic approach of IK in carrying out day to day government tasks, selection of people for these tasks and his stubbornness on every issue.

PMLN and PPP's are long gone. They are completely naked in front of the entire Pakistan now. Also, it is expected that the naked body of PMLN and PPP will still be dragged a bit more in Pakistan's street by the LAW before most of them reach their final destination in ADIYALA JAIL.

There is no doubt that PTI is full of sparkling gems. However, most these gems have been dimmed by the ONE-MAN show IK is hosting at the moment. We have also heard about hard opinion clashes inside PTI on government matters. In addition, the sky scraping DOLLAR and dust-biting RUPEE have sent most of Pakistanis in the state of COMA.

In such conditions, some wise, honest and sincere people who either never entered the arena of politics before can try their luck with high chances of success. Those good and honest politicians who are part of PTI may become the torch bearer of this new party.

People who are known for their honesty, knowledge, skill and sincerity towards the country can get together under the flag of a NEW POLITICAL PARTY. Such a party would brilliantly offer people a good choice if they get disappointed by IK government as most people don't want to go back to the MAFIA TWINS.

I don't know if my idea appeals to anyone or not, but this was a brain waive that I liked to share with you all.

There is already new party name " PSP"

Steyn

You're crazy.

It took Imran Khan 22 years to become PM, not every party that is formed will ever see success without becoming corrupt. Imran Khan managed to do it without compromising to PMLN or PPP.

You're thinking the opposite. Imran Khan is the reason PTI is a success and he might be the only one who is working in the whole party. Nobody is stopping honest party members from working and making a name for themselves.

Also you're so myopic. It is just been a 100 days. If you want to blame PTI for the dollar prices then you're wrong.

Do you have any idea what the corruption that Nawaz n Zardari did to this country? I am surprised its still standing and not occupied by India.

Craziness. Have some patience.

Imran Khan is a leader and people like him are rarely born. What you're saying is like saying Quad e Azam is too stubborn and outshines everyone, someone in his party should make their party and do better. Well, people like Quad e Azam and Imran Khan will outshine everyone else due to their charisma.

Just 100 days!

Steyn

BROTHERS....most of you misconstrued my message.

I never said that 'A NEW PARTY WOULD SOLVE ANYTHING OR WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION IN PAK POLITICS''.

I only said that if a new party, whether based on good people or bad, raises its hood at this time, it would not be disappointed as in such conditions people like to see towards a third side.

Why do you think that? You're making wrong assumptions.

PMLN and PPP votebank is still there and strong. PTI hasn't lost its votebank, i was a bit unhappy with the govt but watching Imran Khan present himself for QnA with 5-6 journalist, i was like who the hell would have the guts to do that and won me over again. I am sure most people felt the same.

I don't think people are looking for a third option. You're also confusing Pakistani politics with presidential system. It will not matter if some honest person makes a party as he will need other people and IK always complained about this, what makes you think someone else could do a better job of selecting honest people than IK?

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi Folks,

You may or may not agree with me about this but I strongly believe that the present time is perfectly ripe for a NEW POLITICAL PARTY. The scenario that has paved the way for the NEW POLITICAL PARTY is the confused and chaotic approach of IK in carrying out day to day government tasks, selection of people for these tasks and his stubbornness on every issue.

PMLN and PPP's are long gone. They are completely naked in front of the entire Pakistan now. Also, it is expected that the naked body of PMLN and PPP will still be dragged a bit more in Pakistan's street by the LAW before most of them reach their final destination in ADIYALA JAIL.

There is no doubt that PTI is full of sparkling gems. However, most these gems have been dimmed by the ONE-MAN show IK is hosting at the moment. We have also heard about hard opinion clashes inside PTI on government matters. In addition, the sky scraping DOLLAR and dust-biting RUPEE have sent most of Pakistanis in the state of COMA.

In such conditions, some wise, honest and sincere people who either never entered the arena of politics before can try their luck with high chances of success. Those good and honest politicians who are part of PTI may become the torch bearer of this new party.

People who are known for their honesty, knowledge, skill and sincerity towards the country can get together under the flag of a NEW POLITICAL PARTY. Such a party would brilliantly offer people a good choice if they get disappointed by IK government as most people don't want to go back to the MAFIA TWINS.

I don't know if my idea appeals to anyone or not, but this was a brain waive that I liked to share with you all.

This might not be the best time for the new political party. Let’s wait until corrupt mafia is in jail, what is let over will eventually form a new corrupt party. Sharif family will be gone with majority of their ex-ministers. If PTI performs well in 3 provinces, we will see ANP, PPP and PMLN will lose their support. MQM might be banned due to court cases (maybe after 5 years). PSP might be used by agencies for local body election.
In my opinion Chaudry Nisar might invite BilloRani (if he survived) to form a new political party by combining PMLN, PPP, ANP into one party.
I have always believed in 4 to 5 political parties system instead of thousand political parties.

I do feel that we can have new political party after 2022. I think we take 2 to 3 good, honest, loyal patriot Pakistani from the political parties listed below, we might be able build another PTI type party.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Pakistan Muslim League (N)
Pakistan Peoples Party
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam
Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan
Awami National Party
Muttahida Quami Movement-Pakistan
Pak Sarzameen Party
Awami Workers Party
Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan
Balawaristan National Front (rizwan)
Communist Party of Pakistan
Baloch Republican Party
Hazara Democratic Party
Balochistan National Movement
Balochistan National Party (Awami)
Balochistan National Party (Mengal)
Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party
Jamote Qaumi Movement
Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz
Jeay Sindh Quomi Mahaz
Mazdoor Kisan Party (MKP)
Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam
Mustaqbil Pakistan
National Party
National People's Party (NPP)
Pakistan Mazdoor Kissan Party (PMKP)
Pakistan Women Muslim League (first women's political party in Pakistan)
Sindh Democratic Alliance
Sindh National Front
Pak Sarzameen Party
Sindh Taraqi Pasand Party
Sindh United Party

Last edited:

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
IK is here to stay. Once the opposition leadership is in jail and there's no one to oppose him, he'll call for midterm elections and will win by 2/3 majority. Once securing that he'll march towards presidential system, make the necessary administrative decision, fix everything that is wrong with Pakistan, that's when Pakistan's renaissance will begin.

Munawarkhan

:)
Oh mairay bhai .... Oh mairay piyaray bhai.... mainay kab kaha hukumat nakaam ho chuki hay.... Main keh raha hoon logon nay yeh raag alapna shuru kr dia hay (which, I strongly believe, is wrong). Meri post mera opinion nahi hay bhai...I just described the feelings of most people I have met with. I never advocated that their feelings are logic-based or rightful). I only said that people don't feel good about IK's govt, media is fueling this fire and in such condition a new political party can appear from somewhere finding the conditions suitable for their entry.)

Only politicians are not feeling good, therefore you see the type of criticism on PTI that never happened before. When was the last time a PM held public conferences to te what they achieved and what they missed and also explain their next targets.

One more reason of their extreme criticism is b cause they are not trying to control anything. They are not bribing media houses and bending over to opposition even in the most difficult situations.

Honestly public is neutral currently. 2016 there were over 400 public protests in Lahore only, majority of these were from farmers.

So I don’t understand when you say that public is not happy, maybe you are not happy

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then make the party of best people who think they can run the country.

Rauf Klasra, Haroon Rashid , Malik , Talat Hussain , Kamran Shahid, Salem Safi , Gareeda .

God bless you all.... :)

Why would I make a new party. I have strong hopes that PTI will deliver in Sha Allah and they will form a stronger government in their next five years.

This post was just a feeling that in present circumstances, a new party can make space for it in coutry's politics. This doesn't mean that I have lost hope in PTI or want someone to make a new party.